Dale Pryce In Custody

33 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have they done anything about that wee dick Binnie yet?

Not seen anything yet, cant see him getting jailed. Im sure his university will find his behaviour interesting however. 

Here you go Bears; complaints@napier.ac.uk :541:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be interesting to see the sentence compared to the Bear who got 3 months for singing TBB.

Going by the majority of judges in scotland, I'm guessing he will get 2 months for assault, with month off for jot being a Bear.

2 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Not seen anything yet, cant see him getting jailed. Im sure his university will find his behaviour interesting however. 

Here you go Bears; complaints@napier.ac.uk :541:

They've already told him to stay clear whilst police are conducting investigations. Saw something about in one of the scuddies yesterday. 

No keend on the job losses tbh. The reason for that is, there are bears who got involved on Saturday who could lose their livelihoods if that's the road employers are wanting to go down.

Absolutely spot on he's been took in, but as for the sacking part I'm not keen on. As I say the fans on ourequest side who are deemed "wanted" looked older and I'll be gutted for them if that's the road their employers go down.

Just my thoughts on it 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No keend on the job losses tbh. The reason for that is, there are bears who got involved on Saturday who could lose their livelihoods if that's the road employers are wanting to go down.

Absolutely spot on he's been took in, but as for the sacking part I'm not keen on. As I say the fans on ourequest side who are deemed "wanted" looked older and I'll be gutted for them if that's the road their employers go down.

Just my thoughts on it 

The Bears who got involved weren't attacking players leaving the pitch or anyone unprovoked - losing his job is too good for him 

Just now, K.A.I said:

The Bears who got involved weren't attacking players leaving the pitch or anyone unprovoked - losing his job is too good for him 

I know they werent mate. But dragged through the public eye, companies won't be keen to employ "thugs" as they'll be viewed.

If he is jailed he'd lose his job, but just thinking more for our side rather than him.

It's the same when both sides keep trying to get folk sacked for tweets, songs or Facebook posts. It just keeps going full circle 

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just my thoughts on it 

Never keen on folk losing their jobs aswell, but this was more than a moment of madness i think.

When he ran on the pitch he made a bee-line for big Lee and that cannot be excused as it was more than likely pre-meditated.

Just hoping any Bears caught up in it have gaffers who are also Bears and they keep their jobs.

My employer has already sacked 2 long service workers for being guilty at court for different offences,very harshly aswell for the circumstances,and we currently have another employee suspended pending investigation to an alledged incident outside work.

It's the way of things now to simply bag people without reasoning.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Never keen on folk losing their jobs aswell, but this was more than a moment of madness i think.

When he ran on the pitch he mad a bee-line for big Lee and that cannot be excused as it was more than likely pre-meditated.

Just hoping any Bears caught up in it have gaffers who are also Bears and they keep their jobs.

My employer has already sacked 2 long service workers for being guilty at court for different offences,very harshly aswell for the circumstances,and we currently have another employee suspended pending investigation to an alledged incident outside work.

It's the way of things now to simply bag people without reasoning.

Yip 100%

He ran on and punched Wallace there is no doubt about that. Wallace done nothing wrong. 

He would be sacked if found guilty and jailed which would be 100% correct. But I look at this from.us not them. The minute the guys on our side are took in and named then it's tweets, calls, emails to their employers. It will see normal guys with families sacked. That's what I don't want to see.

Thats how I'd rather they'd (if true) waited till he was found guilty to bag him. It's now going to go tit for tat. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yip 100%

He ran on and punched Wallace there is no doubt about that. Wallace done nothing wrong. 

He would be sacked if found guilty and jailed which would be 100% correct. But I look at this from.us not them. The minute the guys on our side are took in and named then it's tweets, calls, emails to their employers. It will see normal guys with families sacked. That's what I don't want to see.

Thats how I'd rather they'd (if true) waited till he was found guilty to bag him. It's now going to go tit for tat. 

Can't agree more mate.

It seems these days that ,in employment law,you are guilty until proven innocent.

There are obviously mitigating factors for why the Bears got involved,the videos clearly show the hibs scum provoking the Rangers end,assaulting our players and the police/stewards doing nothing to stop them.

For any Bear getting involved ,and subsequently into bother,i would hope common sense would prevail.Our fans were simply reacting to severe provocation that, at the point of intervention,showed all the signs of getting worse and no signs of any control/order being regained by the proper authorities.

This cunt of a situation could have been avoided had the police/stewards done their job properly and heads should roll starting with the match commander.

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Where is he most likely to be jailed? Does he get transfered back through to Edinburgh?  

If he gets Bar L he is as well as killing himself. An attack on the Rangers captain will feel like an attack on yourself to some. 

He will regret this for the rest of his life, stupid cunt.

Even if he gets Saughton most of the screws are Jambos so he's fucked

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Even if he gets Saughton most of the screws are Jambos so he's fucked

Judging by what we are hearing about big Lees aquaintances from his younger years,the wee runt will be safer inside even if it does mean he ends up with a baggy arsehole.

6 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Pre supposing he's been taken to the office dealing, likely Cathcart, he'll probably be at Glasgow sherif tomorrow.

Cunt will get bail.

Hope he gets home safe...

If he gets bail then we demand action taking against the Sherriff, he committed a horrendous crime and him on the streets will just heighten anything,  If he gets bail then the club release another statement and everyone of us go to our MP and MSP demand the Sherriff is moved from the bench.

The wee prick will be scared to go anywhere now.

I bet he does not think he's karate kid now 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

If he gets bail then we demand action taking against the Sherriff, he committed a horrendous crime and him on the streets will just heighten anything,  If he gets bail then the club release another statement and everyone of us go to our MP and MSP demand the Sherriff is moved from the bench.

The wee prick will be scared to go anywhere now.

I bet he does not think he's karate kid now 

Hats off to you mate.

Taking the fight right to the authorities,in the way you are suggesting,will show the bastards that Rangers are not to be fucked with any longer.

We are the biggest club in the land and we deserve better,the days of "its only Rangers" are hopefully over.

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I know they werent mate. But dragged through the public eye, companies won't be keen to employ "thugs" as they'll be viewed.

If he is jailed he'd lose his job, but just thinking more for our side rather than him.

It's the same when both sides keep trying to get folk sacked for tweets, songs or Facebook posts. It just keeps going full circle 

For some employers, it might be used as a perfect excuse to get rid of folk they maybe didn't like in the first place. However, the "let's get emailing, ruin their life" mentality is a sad reflection of modern society.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

For some employers, it might be used as a perfect excuse to get rid of folk they maybe didn't like in the first place. However, the "let's get emailing, ruin their life" mentality is a sad reflection of modern society.

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

And the dignified silence got us where exactly ? Any cunt on that pitch from the Hibs end should be charge under the new football act, not hundreds but bloody thousands.

They want to take us on and attack us with bigotory then we will ruin their lives. 

Or or would you like us to be Scottish footballs bitches for the foreseable future?

Only doing what every club up here would do if it was us, but you obviously have a very short memory. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

And the dignified silence got us where exactly ? Any cunt on that pitch from the Hibs end should be charge under the new football act, not hundreds but bloody thousands.

They want to take us on and attack us with bigotory then we will ruin their lives. 

Or or would you like us to be Scottish footballs bitches for the foreseable future?

Only doing what every club up here would do if it was us, but you obviously have a very short memory. 

Mate, justice is one thing, whether that be legal justice or street justice, but sending emails to folk's employers in a bid to lose their jobs is just a pastime for the cowardly.

When fights broke out at the football in the 80s or 90s, did folk take time to track down a guy they saw fighting and then write a letter to their employers? No they didn't.  It's all too easy these days to find someone on social media and then ping an anonymous email (digital grassing).

6 minutes ago, FSM said:

Mate, justice is one thing, whether that be legal justice or street justice, but sending emails to folk's employers in a bid to lose their jobs is just a pastime for the cowardly.

When fights broke out at the football in the 80s or 90s, did folk take time to track down a guy they saw fighting and then write a letter to their employers? No they didn't.  It's all too easy these days to find someone on social media and then ping an anonymous email (digital grassing).

Cowardly?   As for when folk in 80's etc we are in a diffrent age, where the SNP in power then? Did they not all put the boot into us ? Have Rangers fans not be lifted for fuck all while all these cunts laugh.

Hibs are our enemy, and if you want our club to be bitched for the rest of your days then that's your choice. He broke the law he disgraced himself and like many bears in the past who lost there jobs the shoe is now on the other foot