Dale Pryce In Custody

:lol::lol:

lost his apprenticeship! :lol: hes just potentially fucked his whole life, well you can always go on the gear like a proper hibee ya filthy fucking rodent.

Sacked and hopefully jailed for a sectarian assault. Although they'll never bring sectarianism into it, but still, get it right up the wee fanny. Hope youve fucked yourself for life.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

He won't get the jail as they wont do him under the offensive behaviour at football legislation aka he didn't sing a naughty song. He'll get an assault charge, first time offender so likely be a large fine or suspended sentence 

The assault on popcorn teeth was a sectarian assault according to the polis, I dont see how this is any different, but they'll never treat an assault on Rangers as sectarian.

20 minutes ago, Adoniram said:

We said it years ago but when you vote SNP or anti Protestant bastards or both this is what you get. In my eyes you cannot support Rangers and the SNP. 

Our players were attacked on the field of play and all these cunts want to do is congratulate Hibs for winning the cup.

The handwringing arseholes in our support are equally to blame as well.

Im sure the usual suspects will be along soon to tell you how wrong you are for telling people how to vote.

What they fail to grasp is its not about telling people how to vote. It's been plain for years that they covet the anti British/anti Union/Anti Protestant vote and those people who vote that way look at our club as being the biggest symbol of those things. Its not a debate about whether you should be pro union or be a protestant just because you support Rangers. They hate us and our club and will destroy us if given the power, which they get if you fucken vote for them.

Stupid young man I blame Hibs and Stokes for flaming the bile against Rangers he is just a skapegoat, we have all done things we should not have done,direct it against who is responsible. 

5 minutes ago, Jock2012 said:

Stupid young man I blame Hibs and Stokes for flaming the bile against Rangers he is just a skapegoat, we have all done things we should not have done,direct it against who is responsible. 

He is responsible.

27 minutes ago, Willis said:

The assault on popcorn teeth was a sectarian assault according to the polis, I dont see how this is any different, but they'll never treat an assault on Rangers as sectarian.

That's why it was a not proven because basically they could not prove it was religiously motivated. Probably be the same with this so better to get the conviction for assault than the cunt getting off with attacking Waldo!

7 minutes ago, Jock2012 said:

:lol::lol: fuck off you rancid tramp

19 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

That's the maximum

I but what I mean is its the minimum he will get .. If he is lucky he will get the maximum of 300 hours which is usually kept for briany  classy  and educated guys like myself with a clean background until theat point.  .. so yeah it is the maximum community service hours he can get but it's the minimum of the sentence ie there should be no sentence lower than that. 300 hours. Plus football banning order for life and some sort of supervision order 

37 minutes ago, Jock2012 said:

Is it possiible for some "skape goat" to be banned from this conversation. I blame the schools ya fucking irish tramp.  

44 minutes ago, Jock2012 said:

fuck up

9 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I but what I mean is its the minimum he will get .. If he is lucky he will get the maximum of 300 hours which is usually kept for briany  classy  and educated guys like myself with a clean background until theat point.  .. so yeah it is the maximum community service hours he can get but it's the minimum of the sentence ie there should be no sentence lower than that. 300 hours. Plus football banning order for life and some sort of supervision order 

I got 80 hours for a serious assault. It could be anything upto 300

18 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Well, usually 300hrs is reserved as a very last resort to prison for people who have jobs etc. and by all accounts Mr Pryde has been relieved of his.

If he is sentenced at Glasgow Sheriff he will serve at least a few weeks in bar before he's transferred to be nearer family etc. He will be flapping.

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Done a quick Twitter search of his name and the first search says "he beasts minors".

Saw a lot of that about him on Twitter. Plus a snapchat he'd sent saying how he had a lassie in second year as a contact :angsum:

1 hour ago, Jock2012 said:

Lot of shite and fine you know it.

He is 100% responsible for his own bloody actions.

34 minutes ago, Willis said:

I got 80 hours for a serious assault. It could be anything upto 300

Wish that was me... I wasn't so lucky last time . Just shy of long term. I just think they will need to take several action . I know a boy who ran with the casuals and he ended up with a coupe of yeara for boxing in Aberdeen 

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Slap on the wrists, nothing surer. He might spend a week on remand before trial and the judge will consider that jail time. Banning order for a year or something.

In the meantime, according to the Record the Police have drawn up a list of 8 people they are looking for and needing ID'd (guys pictured fighting on the pitch) and literally all of them bar 1 (maybe 2) are Rangers fans. You can't make this shit up.

I looked on the Daily Rhebel yesterday, and they were effectively organising the hunt for Rangers fans that a video had caught. There was one who had a pinkish shirt on and tattoos, and they took great delight in identifying him.

You could see a mile off exactly what they were going to do as soon as our fans jumped in.