cup final

donnymac

ok im not one to start - but as a life long bluenose - im not happy

watching the cup final here live in new zealand,( where i was born & bred) with our 3 boys - 17,13 & 11 this was supposed to be fun.

getting up in the middle of the night 2.00 am here , to watch our bears hopefully lift the cup.

sadly this did not happen - but fair play to them hibs, they were the better team on the night.

what happened after the final whistle with the chaos that ensued , i had to stop the feed & send them off to there beds.

i couldnt let them see these scenes -

if this had of been rangers fans we would been punished & fined by now

why is this taking so long ?

7 minutes ago, donnymac said:

watching the cup final here live in new zealand,( where i was born & bred) with our 3 boys - 17,13 & 11 this was supposed to be fun.

getting up in the middle of the night 2.00 am here , to watch our bears hopefully lift the cup.

sadly this did not happen - but fair play to them hibs, they were the better team on the night.

what happened after the final whistle with the chaos that ensued , i had to stop the feed & send them off to there beds.

Been wondering the same mate, fuck knows, shambles

Living on the other side of the planet you'll maybe be unaware that Scotland 2016 is a Tarrier-run land filled to the brim with Rangers-hating politicians, legal system, media types and other pond-life.

Fair play doesn't enter the conversation up here donnymac.

I'm assuming you left Scotland many years ago.

Changed days for the worse I'm afraid and you'll likely be unaware of the culture here.

The only chats going on, and why it takes ages, is how to turn Rangers from being victims to culpable. The SFA will lead the way on this.

It's the way it is now in the SNPs Republic

Edit.

Re read the Born and bred there part. You'll likely have no comprehension then of how anti everything about our club and culture that society actually is here.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm assuming you left Scotland many years ago.

Changed days for the worse I'm afraid and you'll likely be unaware of the culture here.

The only chats going on, and why it takes ages, is how to turn Rangers from being victims to culpable. The SFA will lead the way on this.

It's the way it is now in the SNPs Republic

Read the OP again bro.....he was "born and bred" in NZ.

There's an investigation underway.

Can go either way tbh, they can pan out a lengthy investigation and let the dust settle and fizzle out, followed up with a slap on the wrists.  Seemed to be the approach with Motherwell last season.

I got a feeling though that it's going to be a record breaking fine/sanctions.

The SFA got their pants pulled down and royally bent over in front of a worldwide audience.  This match was broadcast on BBC as a taster to the FA cup final, which as a production was spectacular...  rappers on a stage built by the military, big band on the field, 90k+ in a stadium that cost over a billion to build.

Then we have the Juxtaposition of what just happened in Scotland, creatures from Leith rip up and EAT the turf, throw punches at players, old men perched on a broken crossbar like the 2 old bastards from the Muppet Show, and the trophy is hoisted aloft to the backdrop of mounted police restoring order on the field :lol:

Well done hibs.  No, really... a sincere well done.  I hate the SFA, and you made them look as incompetent as they actually are, which is a feat in itself.

Enjoy your financially crippling fine on top of the bill for damages that will hurt your club for many 2nd-tier seasons to come.

2 hours ago, donnymac said:

You are lucky that you could turn it off to prevent your children seeing sadly so many families at the game couldn't have that and so many children were terrified. They want Scottish football to be family friendly and yet they allowed that horrendous onslaught from Hibs.

Rangers would have been fined and punished on Satuday. The reason it is taking so long is that they are not going to give Hibs any punishment it anything of any consequences perhaps a small fine they can pay off a £1 a year 

Talking to people outwith Scotland so many people don't know about it and don't realise the severity and what happened to the players. This would have been top news everyday if it was Rangers!!