Another statement required

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It's clear from where I'm sitting ,listening and reading all the diluted guff last few days .Rangers need to keep the pressure on here and apply more pressures.Not to do so ,just negates any good action that the last statement servedĀ 

This

every Scottish paper I've read seems to be trying to make it look like its a 50/50 split between us and the HIVS, about a hundred bears went on, THOUSANDS off spoon burners went on, I hope the board keep the pressure on these cunts!!!

The hibbies and their apologists in the mhedia will be hoping it all just dies down so thatĀ whenĀ the time comes they will onlyĀ get a motherwell style slap on the wrists so we must keep up the pressure. We should always remember thatĀ if they get away with this what's to stop some other scummy bunch of supporters having a go at our players after all the prickĀ who stuck the flagpole in McCulloch's eye at fir park got away with it and look where that has now ledĀ 

12 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This

every Scottish paper I've read seems to be trying to make it look like its a 50/50 split between us and the HIVS, about a hundred bears went on, THOUSANDS off spoon burners went on, I hope the board keep the pressure on these cunts!!!

Yes that's only so far give it time and it will be the Rangers riot ... hopefully King knows enough about his old country to realise thatĀ if he leaves a vacuum it will just be filled with anti-Rangers bileĀ 

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Yes that's only so far give it time and it will be the Rangers riotĀ 

BBC Scotland has already travelled down that route as in every discussion I've heard on their TV and Radio stations brings up the old chestnut of "sectarian singing"........The Billy Boys (which isn't actually sectarian in my eyes) started long after the spoonburners invaded the pitch and attacked our players and staff.

It's called LIES & DEFLECTION....plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

BBC Scotland has already travelled down that route as in every discussion I've heard on their TV and Radio stations brings up the old chestnut of "sectarian singing"........The Billy Boys (which isn't actually sectarian in my eyes) started long after the spoonburners invaded the pitch and attacked our players and staff.

Yes that well known religion the feniansĀ 

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

Yes that well known religion the feniansĀ 

It's like that other one they throw into the discussion every so often....you know that one where the IrishĀ are allegedly a "race"!

Ā 

You honest-to-God couldn't make them up.

4 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

It's like that other one they throw into the discussion every so often....you know that one where the IrishĀ are allegedly a "race"!

Ā 

You honest-to-God couldn't make them up.

Yes you will always win the argument if you can set all the parametersĀ 

"Race is a social construct" except when it suits the agenda. Then not only is it real but somehow the Irish qualify as a completely separate and distinct race from the rest of Europe.Ā 

Strange how that works. It's like 'sectarianism' only being sectarian when it affects the adherents of the Church of Rome.Ā 

36 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I demand a statement to state why we haven't had a statement about todays state of affairs.

Like I said .It's about keeping the pressure on .Any statement from the club at this juncture still carries weightĀ 

Coming out with statement every other day would be too taig like imho..We keep the powder dry and let the Police and the sfa do their investigating and if and when it becomes clear that a cover up or another conclusionĀ of "its all big bad Rangers fault" is attempted I am confident the Club will unleash another volley from THE TRUTH cannon...Ā 

50 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

TBB is a song FFS and for me, avoiding singing it, is a bit like admitting guilt.

The easily offended act was only set up to harm only one set of fans ie. US, as subsequent arrests and court sentences handed out proves. The recent events at Hampdump, also underpinning my premise. Rangers fans being under police camera surveillance whilst at the apposite end mayhem, players and management being assaulted. The mhedia and apologists all over us like a rash about our so called sectarian singing, a general lack of apologies all round from the authorities, all deflecting from the crimes perp'd by the oppo.

The country is a fucking joke where the PUL/Rangers community are pilloried and dehumanised and sad to say we are partly to blame for that in both allowing it and accepting it by our lack of action against it.

I have watched the people of France take to the streets and bring their country to a standstill over the last three monthsĀ in response toĀ the Government's proposals to generally fuck them in wages, working hours, benefits etc and I have to admire them for their stance. If we only possessed a small percentage ofĀ what they haveĀ and show this shower of corrupt SNPIRA rhabid bastards, that we will not be taking anymore of their shite. Our personal freedoms have gone down the toilet since that shower of shiteĀ came into power and if it takes civil disorder to make change, then so be it, otherwise we would be all better packing up and leaving and the appeasers and apologists amongst us can goĀ join up with the rhepublican likeminded without fear nor favour and they can all live together happily ever after in this shithole of a country.

Ā 

Another statement would just be a repeat of already said. Ā I read jacksons article on Twitter Monday morning and thought it was well balanced- a grumble about the forever offensive billy boys but he laid into hibs and then the Gers fans that went in the pitch.Ā 

Im more shocked at the whataboutery from other fans when you read sky sports Facebook page everything is just about Manchester 2008. Ā As if that justifies players being intimidated and assaulted on the field of play,. Almost like we deserve it.

if It was bears who did that at Hampden then I'd be really embarrassed- but they're not and you know what? Why should they be when Rangers basically has to force the issue with hibs fc sfa and the Scottish govt.. They have a free pass agai st Rangers to do as they please just like Motherwell last year-another embarrassment brushed aside with no issue.

Ā 

they often talk of playing behind closed doors if we sing the bully boys but nothing when assaults and intimidation occur- don't let off any smoke bombs or sing naughty songs lads. Ā Just go round cracking people in over excuberance- it's ok

aslong as its not Rangers fans

1 hour ago, Bhudda said:

if we keep trotting out statements on a daily basis they won't have the same impact.

This is true.In light of the excellent statement already put out I for one will leave things up to the club to decide when another one is needed.

From where I am sitting they seem to be handling this in a more than capable manner.

I think the club needs to keep a sharp eye on the setting up of inquiry commission, Petrie should be made to stand down whilst this inquiry is being selected, who's to say he's not usingĀ his position and influence within the corridors of the SFA, to hamper the inquiriesĀ impartiality by picking Hibernian minded candidates?

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Coming out with statement every other day would be too taig like imho..We keep the powder dry and let the Police and the sfa do their investigating and if and when it becomes clear that a cover up or another conclusionĀ of "its all big bad Rangers fault" is attempted I am confident the Club will unleash another volley from THE TRUTH cannon...Ā 

'Truth cannon' - lol

The more ourĀ players safety is pushed to the periphery of the narrativeĀ the easier it will become for the SFA to take weak action,Ā therefore direct pressure must be applied in order to regain the central ground on this issue.

We should discreetly open discussions with police Scotland with regards to arrangements/costs of policing games at Ibrox in front of home fans only, and make sure that the nature of theĀ discourse reaches the media. Ā While not an actual threat to clubs as such, the implications would be obvious to all save the blind and the course of the ensuing outrage provide fertile ground for reminding everyone what the real concernĀ is, and putting pressure on the authorities to stop the pot from over-boiling by giving us our pound of flesh.Ā 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's clear from where I'm sitting ,listening and reading all the diluted guff last few days .Rangers need to keep the pressure on here and apply more pressures.Not to do so ,just negates any good action that the last statement servedĀ 

Absolutely. Ā Press home the advantage now and keep the haters on the back foot. Ā Also hope our lawyers are ready to act on English's allegation on air that the club is guilty of 'incitement'.Ā That's a very serious allegation and he should not get away with it. Ā 

2 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

This

The 2 things that no paper can spin is that 1)Ā no hivs player, staff or officials were attacked or injured andĀ 2)Ā the few bears that went on the pitch undoubtablyĀ prevented the hivs thugs reaching the Rangers fans in the stands which was very much theirĀ intentions and in my opinion would have resulted in full scale public disorder withĀ many serious injuries,Ā if not death.Ā