Get your videos deleted now.....

Any rangers with a video or images up on social media that incriminates fellow rangers fans get them deleted now.

Theres a picture doing the rounds of the police and there wee camera videoing rangers fans when in the background 1000s of hibs fans are giving it big licks,that says it all for me.

COPS have urged football fans to hand over their footage of the pitch invasion which resulted in riotous scenes at the Scottish Cup final. 

The dedicated inquiry team who are investigating acts of criminality that were carried out during the Scottish Cup Final between Rangers and Hibernian football clubs at Hampden Park on Saturday are looking for footage which was captured on mobile phones.

Just now, Three stripes said:

Any rangers with a video or images up on social media that incriminates fellow rangers fans get them deleted now.

Theres a picture doing the rounds of the police and there wee camera videoing rangers fans when in the background 1000s of hibs fans are giving it big licks,that says it all for me.

COPS have urged football fans to hand over their footage of the pitch invasion which resulted in riotous scenes at the Scottish Cup final. 

The dedicated inquiry team who are investigating acts of criminality that were carried out during the Scottish Cup Final between Rangers and Hibernian football clubs at Hampden Park on Saturday are looking for footage which was captured on mobile phones.

They'd need a Court order to get hold of someone's phone to get view of such images........the chances of which are slimmer than a certain chicken-supper-loving ex-republican scum-bag......and even then, said images would have been deleted in plenty of time.

The Daily Rhebel has already started it by naming a Rangers fan ( the one a pink shirt and tatoos) from one of those videos.

I will guarantee that they will not be satisfied until every Rangers fan caught on camera has been identified and arrested.

There's one I seen of a young Hibs fan being assaulted by an adult Rangers fan,  I'm sorry but Rangers fan or not he deserves a reality check. Not saying grassed in just punished. 

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

Know your limits, Gaz, maybe he felt that was the easiest fight to win.

I mean he needs punished for being so stupid and getting caught. I make sure there's no witnesses when I'm jabbing fuck out a 10 year old 

7 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

There's one I seen of a young Hibs fan being assaulted by an adult Rangers fan,  I'm sorry but Rangers fan or not he deserves a reality check. Not saying grassed in just punished. 

Away you go - roaster 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I mean he needs punished for being so stupid and getting caught. I make sure there's no witnesses when I'm jabbing fuck out a 10 year old 

How do you know he was 10??

is that the guy who ran all the up to the rangers fans in the west with his mate giving it big licks???

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

How do you know he was 10??

is that the guy who ran all the up to the rangers fans in the west with his mate giving it big licks???

Because I asked him before I hit him mate. I have my own personal violence code. Under 10s get a forehand slap, 10-12s get a backhander and 13+ get full force fist. 

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

The other side of this is fans should be sharing videos of the Hibs/Celtic fans that are being aggressive, especially if it shows their faces.   

29 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Away you go - roaster 

Aye alright big man, I'll no come back because you told me to go away. A fat loud mouth who's constantly changing his name for a new start yet you're still a belter

If you think it's acceptable to assault a wean then you support the wrong team. Get your priorities straight you absolute embarrassment 

41 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Only one involving a young Hibs fans is the guy grabbing him away from a fight, n the taigs are calling him a beast.

It's more of an assault than what happened to Foderingham. Too many people blinded on here it's disappointing to read, honestly. 

I support every bear that went on the pitch and defended us but rag dolling a wee boy about is beggar behaviour and it's an absolute embarrassment to watch. Regardless of what team the guy supports he's clearly a moron.