Scum fans at Hampden.

Smile

I saw about two dozen HIV fans walking down the Cathcart Road about two hours after the game, By that time i had put my Scarf in the boot of my car so they paid me no attention. But another car with some Bears in it were getting abuse, funny thing was these Hiv's fans had Glasgow accents and shouting hail hail, and other Selik vernacular.

If it can be proven that Hib's knowingly sold tickets to people they suspected were actually fans of another club to boost their sales then they really will have to be hit with a severe penalty as the could be viewed as having facilitated the riot that happened at the end of the final.

2 minutes ago, The Educator said:

If it can be proven that Hib's knowingly sold tickets to people they suspected were actually fans of another club to boost their sales then they really will have to be hit with a severe penalty as the could be viewed as having facilitated the riot that happened at the end of the final.

Unless any of them gave their name as 'Bheasty McBheastface' then proving that might be a tall order. 

Selltick aren't a football club in their own right.  They are just the Anti-Rangers.  There isn't really a difference between going to a Selltick game and supporting the opponents of Rangers.  That's the very nature of their own existence anyway.

1 minute ago, rossDas said:

Unless any of them gave their name as 'Bheasty McBheastface' then proving that might be a tall order. 

Pretty much so.Surely no one thinks Hivs sold all those tickets to Hivs fans the scum support would be in there looking for trouble to start.Most likely some of that vermin that started it under the guise of being Hivs fans.

Whilst I think anyone going to watch another team playing their rival is off their head obsessed am I missing something here? Are people not allowed to attend other games? I'm certainly not defending those that did this and I can't imagine ever going to watch Celtic v Hearts for example but I'm just not sure anything could be done about it or that they've done anything wrong. If there is some breached rule I'm sure someone will shut me up quickly but.

6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Whilst I think anyone going to watch another team playing their rival is off their head obsessed am I missing something here? Are people not allowed to attend other games? I'm certainly not defending those that did this and I can't imagine ever going to watch Celtic v Hearts for example but I'm just not sure anything could be done about it or that they've done anything wrong. If there is some breached rule I'm sure someone will shut me up quickly but.

Can we start with being on the pitch and work from there.

1 minute ago, cstamomusa said:

Can we start with being on the pitch and work from there.

Ha, of course, that's one thing but that applies to anyone, whether they are a Hibs fan, a Celtic fan or a Man united fan up for the day. Just not sure the fact they are Celtic fans is of any relevance in terms of a rule breach

Hibs needed to make up the numbers between their 8,000 crowds at Easter Road and the 20,000 plus tickets they were handed for Hampden, so it's no surprise that their cousins in the west were asked to help out.