declaration of war

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

What's Billy Connely done? 

The rest I agree with though, but pretty sure Billy was one of the good cunts? 

Aye he's very anti SNP and had a go at William Wallace 

59 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

A cellik fan but not the worst. Did get fecked into the SNP as well. 

A cellick fan of the worst kind. 

A Partick Thistle fan (was probably trendy at the time,) who jumped straight on the plastic paddy, "I'm a cellic fan look at me, although I only go to big games where I'll get maximum exposure from the tim mugs and the media", bandwagon (see Rod Stewart, Jimmy Savile etc).

3 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

What's Billy Connely done? 

The rest I agree with though, but pretty sure Billy was one of the good cunts? 

He's one of the few scum fans to admit the songs that are sung by the scum are sectarian and bigoted and it's wrong. Respect him for that 

6 hours ago, cruixranger said:

He was a partick thistle fan until he got famous then jumped on the celtic bandwagon. Plus he played with his dads willie.

He's not all bad. He is still ripping the pish out of that devil worshipping religion of theirs. Done it again on that recent latest train accross the US show of his

6 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

You asked for it you bastards liewell,petrie,queersy,cosgrove,bbc,daily retard,dungcaster,english,sturgeon,hibs fc,SFA,fill ma hole in,yella teeth,galloway,strachan,martin o squeal,mckaskill,salmond,HMRC,keef jackson,the fucking pope,sectarian schools,offensive behavaior fucking law,the snp,wings over scotland,regan,the fucking 45,nil by mouth,stan collymore,hugh keevins,john reid mp,billy connelly,rod fuckin stewart

Never forget bears we are at war wae these bastards no surrender prepare for battle its coming your way

Thought you had found a missing verse of "We didn;t Start the fire" by Billy Joel

15 hours ago, linfield1690 said:

You asked for it you bastards liewell,petrie,queersy,cosgrove,bbc,daily retard,dungcaster,english,sturgeon,hibs fc,SFA,fill ma hole in,yella teeth,galloway,strachan,martin o squeal,mckaskill,salmond,HMRC,keef jackson,the fucking pope,sectarian schools,offensive behavaior fucking law,the snp,wings over scotland,regan,the fucking 45,nil by mouth,stan collymore,hugh keevins,john reid mp,billy connelly,rod fuckin stewart

Never forget bears we are at war wae these bastards no surrender prepare for battle its coming your way

Try reading that with the music to REM's End of the World in your head?