Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

Why don't we even see one journalist that is a Rangers fan or an open protestant in any of the media in Scotland. Why is it all Taigs FFS. Aye we're paranoid right!!!

They write nothing but anti-Rangers guff. They can be open Celtic fans on their Twitter and evern attend games where they are singing along to all the songs. Imagine it was a Rangers fan doing it. It would be all over the news and people would be calling for him/her to be sacked. These Taig bastards need cut out of every institution in these lands. They infest every part of our society dispite being less than one fith of the population. There is a conspiracy all right.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK then. All Police Scotland vehicles are kitted out with CCTV cameras, especially the traditional meat wagon. So Police Scotland can we please see the video evidence of said vehicles being attacked, children being used as road blockers etc. Show us the evidence then??????? You surely must have the video evidence????? Surely??????

I submitted a complaint to the police online on Saturday night about the 8 vans of useless cops I saw stuck on Cathcart road after the game.

I was sent a form today to fill in, I'll be making sure I do. The polis are getting their erse skelped for this

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Remember we are all just paranoid protestants sure

I was talking to my mate on Sunday and I kid you not while discussing the aftermath and the general political situation now developing in Scotland re: republican influence against the PUL community, we both said at the same time if they're not careful this could turn into another Ulster, probably far fetched, I bloody hope so.

What a load of bollocks!

Police being intimidated and prevented from doing their jobs by women and 12 year olds!

What seems to escape the police is that they are responsible for crowd control inside and outside the stadium. So if the story is true (which is not) the police failed in their duties again.

If this is an official statement from the police, then Rangers should demand to see CCTV  footage of outside. My believe is that the SFA were cutting corners on security and only requested a minimum amount of officers inside the stadium and have their steward cover the rest. 

As I have posted ( without realising about this thread) my wife and I left the stadium when the last goal was scored and we sat in an official Rangers hospitality coach outside hampden until 5 45 and e did not witness one incident at all, there was one police Scotland smallish van drove down the ramp towards the bt  stand and not one person stood in its way or made any kind of gesture towards the police. It's all downright lies.

I said at the time, despite what could be seen around us "They'll spin this to be our fault" and here we are, I'm sure over the next few days the narrative will change further to absolve Hibs fans of any blame and make it all the big bad Rangers again.

When me and my sister walked out the stadium after about 5/8 minutes off waiting for the pathways to clear

We walked out, and there was no mob mentality, everyone was walking going their own way, didn't even hear shouting apart from that at the stadium.

Police that did past us went unimpeded. They were subjected to claps and occasionally shouts of "go do your fucking job."

That was it. Lying bastard's so they are. Club needs to respond to this.

Wow, and so soon after the revelations about the police down south and their handling over Hillsborough. This fucking stinks big style and has to be tackled head on, unfortunately the Police will have government backing with this - what we are witnessing folks is a complete cover up and this is extremely worrying. I can assure you that Police were not being attacked outside the ground, what I seen was cops sitting in their vans making fuck all attempt to get into the stadium to deal with the situation.

Gers fans were quite rightly having a go at them (verbally) for doing nothing to prevent or deal with the Hibs invasion and attack,  but there was absolutely 100% no way they were being stopped from getting in. The fact is, they did not go in right at the end of the match, where were they?  I witnessed 5 Police vans some 15 minutes after the game sitting with cops in them on the road leading to West Stand. No lights flashing, no cops trying to move urgently to deal with the situation, the fact is they did not give a shit and just sat there. They know they have messed up big style and are now going to cover their arses, they also know that top level government ministers are delighted with Hibees historic cup win, so that'll help.

This is a national disgrace!:power_of_anguish:

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

There will be cctv footage outside the ground of the non police variety, unless they have already got it and doctored it.

But there will be too much film footage showing the truth, and their lies and practice of covering their collective arses will come out. A la the Hillsborough debacle.

15 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Haven't these back to fronts learned blaming fans for their failings will return in the future to bite them on the arse - a la Hillsborough. Implying fans leaving the stadia were angry when no doubt they were just leaving will have consequences, the buttons will have to back this up with video evidence. CCTV will show people leaving a football ground and nothing more. 

Well exactly, but it's wee nicky in charge up here and she controls everything and everyone under control. She firmly believes that she can lie, cheat, rob, deflect without any accountabilty and she would be right. Our supreme fucking ruler, answerable to no cunt, unless I've  missed something. 

Negative PR onslaught on Rangers fans has reached new and despicable heights....even slyly playing up to preconceptions/misconceptions held by far too many people in Scotland that hate us already, by mentioning Northern Ireland in such a way as to link us with (in their twisted minds) Loyalism/Protestantism = sectarianism!!!....so we MUST be at fault!!!

I don't want to disrespect Liverpool fans and, especially, those involved at Hillsborough by making a direct comparison but this DOES have shades of the lies and cover up tactics employed by the South Yorkshire Police force!!! Police Scotland will be putting it about next that Rangers fans robbed and urinated on hibs fans and attacked heroic cops trying to do their jobs!!!!

BAAASSSSTAAARRRDDDSSSS!!!!!!!

But Calum Steele, of the Scottish Police Federation, told Good Morning Scotland that the police response was "nothing short of remarkable".

He said: "The speed and the skill, the agility and indeed the brilliance with which the police officers from the police service of Scotland brought events under control is something that should be praised to the highest heavens."

He added: "It almost doesn't matter what the police service had done, they would have been criticised regardless.

Liars....

Didn't police scotland say that they regained control of Hampden within about five minutes or so, but these vans were impeded for twenty minutes (and nobody in the van jumped out and made an arrest) aye right! I smell shite!