Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

Get the lawyers in lets sink the fuckin sfa games up lads just get stuck in about it.

are you seriously telling me that we stop police from entering the stadium. I can believe fans might of been angry as they had just witnessed staff and players being attacked. So they probably turned up to the stadium after the event ffs but don't tell us that bit

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a steaming pile of bllshit that is.

Now first things first.... even if every word of what he says is true ( which I doubt.   there would have been no fucking mob mentality outside if you had handled things the way you should have inside.

People shaking the vans???? what in the actual fuck were you doing in your vans when there was a fucking riot going on in the park?

Abuse directed at you guys, oh boo fucking hoo,  you sat about having a bloody crisis meeting before sorting the clusterfuck happening in front of your eyes.

You police officers were at fault at every single step of the way since the full time whistle blew.  You reacted slowley, put lives in danger, and were generally shambolic....And you have the gall to moan about some abuse being directed at you... well fuck me, would you like a hug to sooth your poor feelings?

shocking that you were allowed to spout that shite.  Is there anywhere in that artice that it even mentions the riot inside caused by the opposing fans?

This is going to end up 100% Rangers fans faults.  I can see it coming.

Given the layout and access to Hampden, more of these resources should have been positioned in a way that there access wasn't impeded. Why did the van from Prospecthill Road, in any event, not approach Hampden from Aitkenhead Road, or turn back and do so if impeded I still smell shite!

This is a game changer. The Daily Record & this reporter MUST be challenged, and challenged immediately on this. If it turns out she is in fact relaying what the police are indeed claiming to have taken place then shit just got real. There will be thousands of Rangers fans, CCTV footage and video cameras attached to officers which will easily clarify this nonsense. So soon after Hillsborough this really has taken this to another level,

If it turns out the reporter and The Daily Record are talking pish then we should take them to the cleaners...........

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Get the lawyers in lets sink the fuckin sfa games up lads just get stuck in about it.

are you seriously telling me that we stop police from entering the stadium. I can believe fans might of been angry as they had just witnessed staff and players being attacked. So they probably turned up to the stadium after the event ffs but don't tell us that bit

This goes way further that the SFA. We will have to get through government and plod to get at them. They all just need to lie and the "independent enquiry" (joke!) will reflect the political will of the day, so WE will be the bad guy. We nicky and plod will publicly state the good and thorough job (stitch up!) they have done and that all parties will have to abide by the findings. Now moving on.....

16 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

There will be cctv footage outside the ground of the non police variety, unless they have already got it and doctored it.

But there will be too much film footage showing the truth, and their lies and practice of covering their collective arses will come out. A la the Hillsborough debacle.

Looks like we're getting the blame for the Tienam Square protest too....

image.jpeg

top notch evidence.....will expect the same from Hampden

11 minutes ago, ARockit said:

Didn't police scotland say that they regained control of Hampden within about five minutes or so, but these vans were impeded for twenty minutes (and nobody in the van jumped out and made an arrest) aye right! I smell shite!

Shite right enough , This is the same shower who threaten to lift anyone who steps over the white lines on the road whilst on parade or jumping the queue at the underground , but we're expected to believe that about 50 to 60 of them sat in vans getting rocked and not one got out to make an arrest or even challenge anyone ! 

Fuckin shower of lying shite .

Don't know much about the ex-MP Brian Donohoe other than he's a Rangers fan!

Could he not exert some influence and pressure, or act in an advisory type role in order to help us collate evidence and present it to the right people and authoritative bodies? Just a thought! 

Mounted police were first on the scene, they galloped past about 8 vans that were sitting at greggs - the vans were empty and the police were standing looking at the horses going past as if to say "what is going on"  they all had coffee's rolls, steak bakes doughnuts .. Rangers fans were screaming at them to get in to the stadium .. they didn't move at all. 

20 odd thousand Rangers fan spilling out of Hampden causes heavy crowd congestion fact, the traffic gets caught in the heavy congestion exacerbating the congestion, fact

But the police are claiming they could have reach Hampden in thirty seconds, if we had let them?

Someone at Police Scotland will lose their job for these blatant lies.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

what a steaming pile of bllshit that is.

Now first things first.... even if every word of what he says is true ( which I doubt.   there would have been no fucking mob mentality outside if you had handled things the way you should have inside.

People shaking the vans???? what in the actual fuck were you doing in your vans when there was a fucking riot going on in the park?

Abuse directed at you guys, oh boo fucking hoo,  you sat about having a bloody crisis meeting before sorting the clusterfuck happening in front of your eyes.

You police officers were at fault at every single step of the way since the full time whistle blew.  You reacted slowley, put lives in danger, and were generally shambolic....And you have the gall to moan about some abuse being directed at you... well fuck me, would you like a hug to sooth your poor feelings?

shocking that you were allowed to spout that shite.  Is there anywhere in that artice that it even mentions the riot inside caused by the opposing fans?

This is going to end up 100% Rangers fans faults.  I can see it coming.

That's for fucking sure. Makes me fucking sick thinking about it, but we knew this was coming and it has arrived. I can see us getting well nailed for this. Now the club really need to get their act together. Get the facts together and get them out their. They are not going to play clean and we are being undermined from all angles, from government, plod, the mhedia and this SFA independent inquiry will provide the independent lies to suit the agenda. The establishment, aided and abetted by their mhedia chums, will continue to put spin, innuendo and lies out there, so much to our detriment, that by the time the inquiry finshes we will be already hung and the report will just put the seal on it.

DOZENS of disabled fans were left terrified as rival supporters stormed the pitch and police have been accused of doing nothing to help the vulnerable.

THE chairman of the Rangers Disabled Supporters Club has branded policing of the Scottish Cup final “pathetic.”

Wheelchair-bound Billy Paterson said his members feared for their safety after Hibs fans ran across the pitch to goad them in the South Stand at Hampden.

Paterson, 51, told how up to 40 disabled fans and their carers finally made their way to safety, only to fear they would be trampled by mounted police sent in to quell the chaos.

Paterson, from Fraserburgh , said: “The reaction of police and stewards – what little there was – was pathetic and far too slow.

“We attempted to move towards the exit at the end of the game, only to be confronted by hundreds of Hibs fans who ran to goad us and other Rangers fans.

“Police and stewards stood and did nothing. Police continued to video-record Rangers fans in our end of the ground when all of this was going on behind them.

“We were shouting at them to react, but they blanked us and continued to film. The police made no attempts to help.

“Other Rangers fans came down to the front, in support of us. Our members were pretty scared.”

Disabled fans eventually had a path cleared towards the tunnel between the south and west stands where they traditionally exit, only to be confronted by mounted police.

Paterson added: “The mounted police took forever to arrive, at least a good 10 minutes after the pitch had been invaded.

“Police horses charged through the tunnel as we were making our exit at either side and it was dangerous and uncomfortable.

“When you’re in a wheelchair and they are coming through at a fair canter, it’s not unusual for horses to slip on concrete.

“To cap it all, when we did eventually get to the car park, they refused us permission to leave. The delay only increased the risk of us leaving the stadium at the same time as Hibs fans.

“There should be a full investigation. What’s the point of police and stewards if they do nothing when required? Whoever was in control of planning got it badly wrong.”

( After Saturdays attempt at Policing ,we have had hundreds if not thousands of pictures regarding incidents after the final whistle , yet NOT ONE picture has evolved of what the Police are saying , even though the officers have CCTV on their chests , also on Police vans /cars ) 

Don't want to be over dramatic here but this is turning into a national crisis for me!!! If this is not dealt with fairly (and it's clearly not) by the start of next season, I can see unrest and a potential for much worse violence....we can only take this for so long before anger at these perpetual injustices spills into upcoming games!!!

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This is a game changer. The Daily Record & this report MUST be challenged, and challenged immediately on this. If it turns out she is in fact relaying what the police are indeed claiming to have taken place then shit just got real. There will be thousands of Rangers fans, CCTV footage and video cameras attached to officers which will easily clarify this nonsense. So soon after Hillsborough this really has taken this to another level,

If it turns out the reporter and The Daily Record are talking pish then we should take them to the cleaners...........

I agree I can't see this being an official police statement.The Daily Record must be challenged by Rangers but also the police. as to who was their source or will they use they use save our source laws.? This sound like a sweep sweep story but who requested it?