Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Don't want to be over dramatic here but this is turning into a national crisis for me!!! If this is not dealt with fairly (and it's clearly not) by the start of next season, I can see unrest and a potential for much worse violence....we can only take this for so long before anger at these perpetual injustices spills into upcoming games!!!

Well we have been taking plenty of shite for a while now and done fuck all about it. We were too busy fighting boards and boycotting ourselves and not bothering about our real haters. We should be taking the fight straight to te doors of the mhedia , SFA and Holyrood. Now watching those froggie demos on TV over the last couple of months, they just aint taking shite from their government and they have brought the country to a standstill. A bit of that would go a long way here.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something not right there. I'm wondering who this alleged source is, how far up he tree they sit, assuming it's not journo bullshit, of course. Given the circumstances, the police shouldn't be leaking to the press whilst an independent inquiry into the whole thing is supposed to be ongoing. That Northern Irish bit rings bells of suspicion as well. Almost sounds carefully designed to lead you towards a conclusion. 

But yes, the club needs to be in there asking questions sharpish. The police should be pushed by the club for their official position on this, rather than being allowed to rely on leaks. Relying on leaks would be kind of cowardly. If there's an issue either have the balls to tell us officially, or engage with the inquiry. Don't resort to this. Much as I'm reluctant to use Hillsborough as a comparison (it doesn't feel right, for what is clearly not anywhere near as serious an issue), the police should be aware of the sensitivity of football fans towards that kind of stuff at the moment and that besmirching them by dripping out lines from 'sources' is not going to go down well. 

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Our fault the backup polis were a mile away and only appeared when it was too late.

We pay these cunts wages, serve and protect and all that shite.

Their role is now about protecting wee nicky and executing her police state policies on her behalf and fuck public safety!

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

There's something not right there. I'm wondering who this alleged source is, how far up he tree they sit, assuming it's not journo bullshit, of course. Given the circumstances, the police shouldn't be leaking to the press whilst an independent inquiry into the whole thing is supposed to be ongoing. That Northern Irish bit rings bells of suspicion as well. Almost sounds carefully designed to lead you towards a conclusion. 

But yes, the club needs to be in there asking questions sharpish. The police should be pushed by the club for their official position on this, rather than being allowed to rely on leaks. Relying on leaks would be kind of cowardly. If here's an issue either have the balls to tell us officially, or engage with the inquiry. Don't resort to this. Much as I'm reluctant to use Hillsborough as a comparison (it doesn't feel right, for what is clearly not anywhere near as serious an issue), the police should be aware of the sensitivity of football fans towards that kind of stuff at the moment and that besmirching them by dripping out lines from 'sources' is not going to go down well. 

Why has the editor of the daily record allowed this to be published whilst an investigation is going on? Who are the officers that leaked this information during an investigation? Rangers and the police should challenge the Daily Record on this.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Why has the editor of the daily record allowed this to be published whilst an investigation is going on? Who are the officers that leaked this information during an investigation? Rangers and the police should challenge the Daily Record on this.

It's only an SFA sponsored inquiry. This inquiry will not limit or prevent any actions plod wish to carry out or say. The result is a foregone conclusion, to suit the political agenda. It will not be allowed to be anything other than that. We have challenged the establishment and they will make us pay more than ever, unless the club get really smart on this.

Putting these comments out and aiming them towards Rangers fans ,( even if they had had a few drinks before the game or pissed off with the result obviously ,in a bit of a mood ,etc  imo ,there's NO way any Rangers supporter who had just left the scenes of Hampden at full time , would stop any Officers or Police transport get to where the trouble was , Remember We've had our own Disasters in the past ,unfortunately , Hampden coulda actually been worse than it was , regarding crushing / stampede /falling  injuries 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Why has the editor of the daily record allowed this to be published whilst an investigation is going on? Who are the officers that leaked this information during an investigation? Rangers and the police should challenge this.

I'd guess the press can leak it because it's not a judicial inquiry, just a sort of 'unofficial' SFA led inquiry. I'm no expert, but that's what I'd imagine. So I'd say the only way you could get the paper is if it's bullshit in some way, and how do you prove that with anonymous 'sources' involved? 

As for the police, yeah, you're damned right the police and Rangers should be asking about the leaks. And the police should be clearing their position up. You just wonder what rank this has come from, if it has in fact come from the police.

I wouldn't defend Rangers fans if they have actually done something wrong and there was clear evidence for it (wearing blue doesn't give you carte blanche in my eyes), but this sounds so improbable, and some of the comments make you very suspicious.

Not to mention the fact that higher level cops in Police Scotland don't have an impressive track record of being great at their jobs of late.

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Putting these comments out and aiming them towards Rangers fans ,( even if they had had a few drinks before the game or pissed off with the result obviously ,in a bit of a mood ,etc  imo ,there's NO way any Rangers supporter who had just left the scenes of Hampden at full time , would stop any Officers or Police transport get to where the trouble was , Remember We've had our own Disasters in the past ,unfortunately , Hampden coulda actually been worse than it was , regarding crushing / stampede /falling  injuries 

i don't understand why Rangers fans would stop the police, it was Hibs fans who invaded the pitch. Wouldn't Rangers fans be saying 'go get em'?

1 hour ago, stevie__ said:

https://twitter.com/janehamilton22/media well well well lads.....

Do we expect anything else from these bastards!

To be expected andd I hope her cop mate who told her lies is sacked as is she but experience tells me these fuckers will carry on spouting shite. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's only an SFA sponsored inquiry. This inquiry will not limit or prevent any actions plod wish to carry out or say. The result is a foregone conclusion, to suit the political agenda. It will not be allowed to be anything other than that. We have challenged the establishment and they will make us pay more than ever, unless the club get really smart on this.

We need the enquiry to go above their heads. My belief is that the SFA was cutting corners on security.

Just now, CheckMateCharlie said:

Forgive this techno moron, but that's the journos genuine twitter? A journo for the DR is actually openly laughing along about 'Sevco'?!

Who's the other character?

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Forgive this techno moron, but that's the journos genuine twitter? A journo for the DR is actually openly laughing along about 'Sevco'?!

Who's the other character?

Dunno. She's on a tweet deleting spree right now, there's one where she admits being a celtic fan("i'm a tim") contantly referring to Rangers as sevco the whole fucking works really. She's as rabid as it gets.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

i don't understand why Rangers fans would stop the police, it was Hibs fans who invaded the pitch. Wouldn't Rangers fans be saying 'go get em'?

Have you ever known a journalist let the truth get in the way of a story about the Rangers.

Someone should write police Scotland and inquire as to the veracity of her statements.

Just now, CheckMateCharlie said:

Dunno. She's on a tweet deleting spree right now, there's one where she admits being a celtic fan(i'm a tim) contantly referring to Rangers as sevco the whole fucking works really. She's as rabid as it gets.

Fuck me. Surely that's a bit up front and partisan even for the DR to think about employing her.

26 minutes ago, Inigo said:

There's something not right there. I'm wondering who this alleged source is, how far up he tree they sit, assuming it's not journo bullshit, of course. Given the circumstances, the police shouldn't be leaking to the press whilst an independent inquiry into the whole thing is supposed to be ongoing. That Northern Irish bit rings bells of suspicion as well. Almost sounds carefully designed to lead you towards a conclusion

But yes, the club needs to be in there asking questions sharpish. The police should be pushed by the club for their official position on this, rather than being allowed to rely on leaks. Relying on leaks would be kind of cowardly. If there's an issue either have the balls to tell us officially, or engage with the inquiry. Don't resort to this. Much as I'm reluctant to use Hillsborough as a comparison (it doesn't feel right, for what is clearly not anywhere near as serious an issue), the police should be aware of the sensitivity of football fans towards that kind of stuff at the moment and that besmirching them by dripping out lines from 'sources' is not going to go down well. 

It's exactly why it was added.   It has no place in the article.

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Have you ever known a journalist let the truth get in the way of a story about the Rangers.

Someone should write police Scotland and inquire as to the veracity of her statements.

Something definitely off with this story. Thing is she can hide behind her the save our sources law. Rangers  should challenge her on this and also the police to find out who is leaking info during an investigation and sack them.

This is just another example of the ongoing demonisation of  our club and the dehumanisation of our fans.

All borne out of hatred in line with the political agenda. We really shouldn't be surprised. There is no longer any justice for our club or our fans. We are the enemy, we are the convenient boogy man, we are the community who are no longer wanted to be part of society. We are expendible as we don't fit in with the agenda.

5 minutes ago, CheckMateCharlie said:

Dunno. She's on a tweet deleting spree right now, there's one where she admits being a celtic fan("i'm a tim") contantly referring to Rangers as sevco the whole fucking works really. She's as rabid as it gets.

Get the screengrabs mate

It's another jig-saw piece of this blatant smear campaign that is going on before our very eyes. It will keep coming over the next week or so. They will lay all the blame at our door with the "Interdependent inquiry" reports. It's a fuckin stick on. The BBC cameras footage from the moment of the pitch invasion looks rather suspicious to me to say the least. They seemed to do everything in their power to Hide the Hivs fans then have close up shots of the dug out area and one other close up of the Hibs end only until the mounted police came on. The BBC commentator even said the Ranges fans were on starting bother and looking for a fight. I know it seems rather outlandish claims but for all these errors by the police and blatant propaganda from the police and the media leaves no doubt in my mind they were expecting a riot on the pitch and the Rangers fans never took the bait. So they are trying their hardest to still smear us at every turn.

9 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

To be expected andd I hope her cop mate who told her lies is sacked as is she but experience tells me these fuckers will carry on spouting shite. 

"Jane Hamilton ‏@janehamilton22 May 21

Let's not get strung out on the pitch invasion. It was pure emotion from the fans and nothing sinister in it. A 114-year-wait remember"

The rest of the cup final stuff is all the big bad Rangers.

Boot.