Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well we have been taking plenty of shite for a while now and done fuck all about it. We were too busy fighting boards and boycotting ourselves and not bothering about our real haters. We should be taking the fight straight to te doors of the mhedia , SFA and Holyrood. Now watching those froggie demos on TV over the last couple of months, they just aint taking shite from their government and they have brought the country to a standstill. A bit of that would go a long way here.

The French protest en masse if their lunch breaks are altered....it's in their culture....I say, good fucking on them! They get things done and, consequently, the French government tread very fucking carefully!! It works there!!

My personal opinion on Us Rangers fans is that although we all agree that we're being jackbooted from all fucking angles and we know that we desperately need to do something about it, there's a lack of cohesion and leadership! We NEED the Club AND someone who commands genuine respect by ALL sections of all communities in Scotland and/or the UK to fight our corner....or at least, unravel this fucking mess equitably!!! Perhaps, a judge or politician....maybe even someone from outwith the UK....someone genuinely impartial!!

Further, I think we've been made to feel a sense of guilt at who and what we are...further preventing us from acting collectively on issues of mutual concern!! We've been made to feel like second class citizens for so long I wonder if we're starting to believe it ourselves!! We've been made to feel like vile, sectarian bigots by the "new establishment" in this country!!

In their eyes, we've subjugated the poor oirish immigrants for too long now and we're not going to get away with it any longer...hence the lopsided and unfair way in which we continue to be treated!!

Who's doing this to us? The educated oirish diaspora in Scotland, who occupy positions of power in every section of our society, that's who!! 

How the fuck are we to combat that mate?!! Mobs of us approaching buildings, marching, protesting? That just gives them more justification to hate us further...no...as I say...we need outside help on this!!!

6 minutes ago, CheckMateCharlie said:

Dunno. She's on a tweet deleting spree right now, there's one where she admits being a celtic fan("i'm a tim") contantly referring to Rangers as sevco the whole fucking works really. She's as rabid as it gets.

Why she deleting something to hide the rabid beast screen grab every inch of her bigoted shite mate!

5 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

"Jane Hamilton ‏@janehamilton22 May 21

Let's not get strung out on the pitch invasion. It was pure emotion from the fans and nothing sinister in it. A 114-year-wait remember"

The rest of the cup final stuff is all the big bad Rangers.

Boot.

Well this one is on the radar now hopefully VB and others alike start doing some exposing. 

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm amazed that a journalist can quote a source from the police and not having to name them, unless it's an official police spokesperson.

She has to justify her source

She doesn't, no. For democratic free press reasons, which I pretty much agree with.

The requirement to disclose a source is only in a very limited and rare set of circumstances, which this particular incident won't amount to.

https://www.article19.org/pages/en/protection-of-sources-more.html

The important bit being this...

EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT

Like the right to freedom of expression it is derived from, the right to maintain confidentiality of sources is not an absolute one: in certain narrowly defined circumstances, it may be subject to some limitations. As always, such restrictions must be justifiable under the three-part test.

Principles 3-5 of the 2000 CoE Recommendation elaborate extensively on the application of the three-part test to the protection of sources, in particular the necessity-leg of the test. The 2002 Declaration of Principles on Freedom of Expression in Africa echoes the main points of the CoERecommendation.

The most important points in these documents are the following:

A journalist should only be ordered to disclose the identity of a source if there is an overriding requirement in the public interest, and the circumstances are of a vital nature. The CoE Recommendation states that this could be the case only if disclosure was necessary to protect human life, to prevent major crime or for the defence of a person accused of having committed a major crime.

The interest in disclosure should always be balanced against the harm of ordering disclosure to freedom of expression

Disclosure should only be ordered at the request of an individual or body with a direct, legitimate interest, and who has demonstrably exhausted all reasonable alternative measures to protect that interest.

The power to order disclosure of a source’s identity should be exercised exclusively by courts of law.

Courts should never order disclosure of a source’s identity in the context of a defamation case.

The extent of a disclosure should be limited as far as possible, for example just being provided to the persons seeking disclosure instead of to the general public.

Any sanctions against a journalist who refuses to disclose the identity of a source should only be applied by an impartial court after a fair trial, and should be subject to appeal to a higher court.

That Rangers fan Torry MP. did that story not make the paper and there was calls to get him sacked after his tweets about the queens 11 or something after the old firm game. Why is this rhabbit cow allowed to do worse but against the Pods. Oh that's right. The SNP Commie taigs run Scotland noo. I am fucking sitting here raging. Al no get to sleep the night noo.

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

If I was a journalist referring to folk as taigs or fenians I would be locked up this is a prime example of everything this country has become.

We have stayed quiet to long, it is time for us to collectively complain about the treatment we receive from animals like her. She thinks she is above us all, that she can call us what she wants then wants us to believe that her story in the paper is impartial.

She is reporting that we "H***" stopped the police from doing their job,and risk potential life threatening aid getting to the pitch,  this must be challenged by the club and every legal step must be taken to get them to reveal the source of this, this is fucking ridiculous, from a know hater, anyone on twitter check who she follows, every fucking Rangers hater there is, Haggery ill phil, the clumpany, she follows them all.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

She doesn't, no. For democratic free press reasons, which I pretty much agree with.

The requirement to disclose a source is only in a very limited and rare set of circumstances, which this particular incident won't amount to.

https://www.article19.org/pages/en/protection-of-sources-more.html

I also fully agree with a democratic and free press mate but it's not unreasonable to question the motives of a "journalist" who describes herself as a "tim" and gratuitously uses the term "H**" to denigrate a support and Club she clearly has a strong dislike for! 

Should her bosses let her take on a story of such a sensitive nature when her views could be easily construed as...let's say...potentially biased to the  extent where, perhaps, her personal beliefs could blind her judgement? 

Further, she may not have to reveal or justify her source but I think she'll have a job on her hands justifying her dubious morals!!

Whichever way you look at it the police got this monumentally wrong. 138 police inside a ground with a 50k plus crowd ? , absolutely ridiculous whoever decided that was sufficient made  a schoolboy error. Someone also thought if there was any trouble in the ground they'd be able to drive through heavy traffic and 25k fans to rescue the day ?, another schoolboy error . Someone also thought it OK to leave six vans full of police on Cathcart Rd (sitting 1 min away from Hampden for a fit police officer) while traffic and crowd congestion abated rather than exit the vans and hot foot it . I left Hampden with thousands of other angry bears who witnessed the shambles and despite this saw and heard no more than people pointing to their watch and shouting to police to get a move on before it was too late. The statements from the police so far are absolutely scandalous and in no shape or form an accurate account of the actual events,shameful. All the disgraceful behaviour witnessed by police inside and outside the ground yet not enough arrest's to fill the dugouts ?

I really do fear for the future of his country as bears have lost any little respect they had for police Scotland and now the situation needs solved and solved to an appropriate punishment(s) or I can see a very violent start to the next season 

Is anyone else absolutely sick of this shit?  Why are we second class citizens in our own country?,  our evidence is inadmissible,  we are to shut up and take what's given us?  

I despise the country I grew up in. Well done SNP.  As I've said before, I came back here in 2007 and regret it.  Wish I had stayed abroad.  going to move to Vancouver in the next few years.  I won't be back.  RIP Scotland. 

Everything generations of Bears have held dear and continue to is a target for the separatists, and now its seems our club is too.

Every vote for the SNP has strengthened their onslaught against us,of course there are bigger considerations when deciding your vote and of course football shouldn't dictate politics but ffs how could you reconcile voting for these cunts and having a love of Rangers ?

It's not just the SNP. Do you think Westminster would sit idly by and let all this go un-noticed if they were not involved too? Do you think they would allow this we cow to do what she is doing if they never wanted it also?  National identity is under attack all across Europe. It's because they are trying to merge us into a EU superstate and national identity will not allow their play to happen. The citezens will be clinging to their roots like any normal person would. Why do you think we have being flooded by European immigrants, Arab and African immigrants for generations. Because when they grow up they will have no real ties to the land like the real British people have. Just look at the fucking tarriars as a fine example of this. They are all so happy to smash our culture and what it is to be British. Did we ever get ask if we wanted this? did we get a vote on it? These Taigy SNP bastards are trying to railroad us into full EU membership. Cameron and ever other fucker in government down south are doing exactly the same. Our struggle is bigger and more dangerous for our culture than most people here seem to think.

The way I see us fast becoming like Northern Ireland is in the sense that the British Government don't actually do anything for Rangers fans, Loyalists, Unionists and Protestants in Scotland. We are left to our own devices with little protection despite being so loyal - we probably remain so loyal because, like Ulster, the alternative doesn't bare thinking about (SNP for us, IRA for them)

We need a British Government with a backbone to intervene and help. Something we might never get.

Disgusting and definitely a Rangers hater who is quoted. How many fans would leave a cup final that was 2-2 right up to almost the last kick of the ball.

It all happened seconds after the full time whistle. If the police outside were on the ball they would have been at hampden well before any fans had made it to prospecthill road unless they left on the whistle and sprinted their way there. The ones if any who left at the goal wouldn't have known that Rangers players were being attacked.

The damage was done when scumbags ran on the park and attacked Rangers players. The quotes about Northern Ireland, kids at 12 years old and older men in suits is stinking and sounds like a desperate attempt at the attention seeking we hear all to often from the obsessed and Rangers haters.

Also we live in a world where every cunt films everything with mobile phones. If this was going on there would have been at least one video on youtube showing trouble outside. I have seen fuck all.

There are definite parallels to be drawn between the cover up of Hillsborough and the cup final the other day. The one thing I will say we have to our advantage is this, the forum, the Internet. Everything written by anyone leaving the stadium is a timeline of what went on; ten minutes after the game, 20 minutes after the game, Nacho doing up his jacket, etc, etc. Collate all this evidence against the journalism skills of a Selik supporting non entity deflecting the truth. We know we are in the right.