Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't help but think this story is designed to infuriate Rangers fans against the police, Whilst the SFA do the 'sweep sweep not our mess' in the background.

Yep as in a stitch up! Well it's up to us not to let that happen!

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why,when we won the Petrofac cup and when we were presented with the championship trophy at Ibrox,was there a 2 deep line of police and stewards around the whole stadium,yet here we only had 138 police officers inside the stadium?

Why is that?

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Someone in Scotland needs to write to Polics Scotland and ask if these are official quotes or leaks

This is Not an official police statement - this is an inflammatory article in a red top! The official police statement is in the article ( if you read it) :pipe: but this is irresponsible journalism - I am pretty sure the cops that are quoted in this story will be in the shite.  

Problem is story is now in the papers and everyone from all sides will chose to believe it. Our own fans will leap on this as 'evidence' of some sort of witch hunt and others that we are all as bad as each other! 

On a separate note why were they a mile away - everyone knows traffic can't move at the end of any large game! They were never getting there rapidly even with a quiet crowd.

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Yep as in a stitch up! Well it's up to us not to let that happen!

yep, as I said earlier I'm hoping that on the clubs to do list today, that they will do three things.

1 Contact the police and ask them their stance on that story.

2.Contact the Daily Record and Challenge that story. 

3.Release a statement has to what is what, and whether they'll take this inquiry to a higher authority.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Why,when we won the Petrofac cup and when we were presented with the championship trophy at Ibrox,was there a 2 deep line of police and stewards around the whole stadium,yet here we only had 138 police officers inside the stadium?

Why is that?

Exactly, it sounds like the SFA were cutting corners with security.

Not buying that shite.

Not our fault the police didn't plan the event policing properly.

As for the journo,that cancer she spreads with her pen will eventually spread all over her body and when it does,i will be happy.

Ps sorry for any offence i may have caused with that remark to any Bears who have been affected by that illness,i have and i know how horrible it is.

After leaving the ground and turning on to the Cathcart road we were met with the site of police vans full of cops making no attempt whatsoever to reach the ground, understandably people were shouting at them and pointing in the direction of the stadium but with no hint of trouble or violence only frustration vented at the complete inaction from them.

I doubt there would have been any journalists or Rangers officials to witness what went on so it comes down to taking the word of Rangers fans or believing officers from police Scotland. 

This is disgraceful, the club needs to demand evidence on this & take the Daily RHecord & Police Scotland to task. apparently it happened to 75 officers so there should be plenty of evidence (aye right)

one account given by an' un-named' copper was that Rangers fans were using kids to block the road, a tactic he had only ever seen in Northern Ireland .

FFS you couldnae make this shit up . . . . but they made sure they did.

13 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can't help but think this story is designed to infuriate Rangers fans against the police, Whilst the SFA do the 'sweep sweep not our mess' in the background.

Yes sweetheart and why the club must stay on the attack

Just read the article on RM, and I'm totally disgusted, although not in the least surprised! I'm utterly sickened by these liars and their determination to deflect criticism from their inept and unprofessional policing of last week's Scottish Cup Final.

I was a policeman for several years and have been involved in many volatile (and downright dangerous) situations including major civil unrest involving thousands of rioters. I have also policed many local football matches, including cup finals.

I must say that I find the excuses offered by the so called police spokesman, to be pathetic and infantile, and I have no doubt they are a tissue of lies.

There were no reports of unrest outside the stadium after the game, and it is highly suspicious that it is now Thursday and this sinister 'statement' is only emerging now from a police force that most accept acted incompetently and disgracefully on the day.

I think the club must react to this disgraceful statement and, of course, to the fact that it was given coverage by a rag that totally fails to disguise it's hatred for Rangers Football Club

2 minutes ago, JCS said:

Just read the article on RM, and I'm totally disgusted, although not in the least surprised! I'm utterly sickened by these liars and their determination to deflect criticism from their inept and unprofessional policing of last week's Scottish Cup Final.

I was a policeman for several years and have been involved in many volatile (and downright dangerous) situations including major civil unrest involving thousands of rioters. I have also policed many local football matches, including cup finals.

I must say that I find the excuses offered by the so called police spokesman, to be pathetic and infantile, and I have no doubt they are a tissue of lies.

There were no reports of unrest outside the stadium after the game, and it is highly suspicious that it is now Thursday and this sinister 'statement' is only emerging now from a police force that most accept acted incompetently and disgracefully on the day.

I think the club must react to this disgraceful statement and, of course, to the fact that it was given coverage by a rag that totally fails to disguise it's hatred for Rangers Football Club

(tu)

I Left the North stand as the final whistle was blown, I saw nothing happen inside the stadium and was not aware of the problems until I got back to my car. I walked around the outside of the west stand and then up by where the supporters buses were parked towards Cathcart Road . I was met by about 20 policemen/women riding horses, 2 abreast towards Hampden, shouting for everyone to get to fuck out the way. This is a very narrow part of the street, and at no point did I see anybody get in the way or try to impede them, in fact all I  witnessed was supporters trying to get out the way as soon as they could

Absolute nonsense being spewed out

you couldn't make it up. They couldn't get in??? How the fuck did the horses get on the pitch? Parachuted in?? Thought their chief said they responded well? 

the police have cameras on them at football, hope the club are asking for the evidence of the "mob" preventing them getting into Hampdump

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Can we get this flagged to the club and the fucking rhag it works with?

http://www.<No links to this website>/contact-us/

BEARS - Please include EVERY email address on that list in addition to a police Scotland email address and anyone else you know in the media. Let's give her colleagues nothing else to talk about.