Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

Imagine if we had a recent inquiry into police lies, propaganda and cover-ups at football to help us see what we're up against and how these bastards work...

It's fascinating that it has taken nearly a week for any such reports to emerge.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ooft! You know how to depress a person. So nicky sends the government's chief press officer to improve plod's image. She just didn't say it would be at our expense, but I suppose she didn't have to. Well that explains much about the post match press releases in demonising us. They probably couldn't have believed their luck, in that it was us. The perfect scapegoat to get the heat of them and a double whammy for the gov. In again setting us up as all that is wrong with the society. We certainly will be taking a battering in the mhedia with this cunt heading up plod's communications. It's all starting to fall into place and as I said, this IS all coming from the top!

And apparently they (police Scotland) have another pr man (company) involved not unknown to us in this, I'll confirm this first before mentioning names !:sherlock:

Not knowing Glasgow that well but my problem with the story it said that the police couldnt get by the a0Rangers fans on Prospecthill road, I thought thats where the parked the Hibs busses or is it a case of who wrote the peice doesnt know the stadium layout too well as there was a barrier stopping Rangers fans from getting that direction.

I would guess its made up the deflect the right royal feck up by the top policeman.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think the cars in driving on the road in front of the police van are the real hindrance, not the fans. Imagine a car being on the road? thats a disgrace. Those cars should get arrested. Especially that light green Toyota Avensis right in front of the Police van. That cars Offensive Behavior at Football right their - and what do the Police do?

nothing..

9 hours ago, ARockit said:

Why haven't the Record looked into this (that's what journalism is) rather than just report some unsubstantiated nonsense. Why aren't they questioning the accounts. 

Because it's a comic not a newspaper and its 'journalists' are amateurs - fans with laptops.  There's also the small matter of the rag's business relationship with Lawwell and co.

Get the focus onto the corrupt 'journalist'.  Her game is to create a Rangers versus Police Scotland scenario.  Don't play her game - she has been given scope by the Celtic-funded rag she writes for to pursue her own twisted agenda.  

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

there is a category system

A, effectively a low‑risk game with minimal police, maybe none inside the stadium, just on the outskirts.

B is medium risk;

C, which is for high-risk fixtures,  

C+, for increased risk

Ultimately, safety and security is down to the football club and for that their safety officer is in control. as it was at the national stadium the SFA are responsible. The police commander is in charge of police resources, though, and he and the safety officer sit side by side in the control room and work together to ensure overall safety.

But the safety officer has responsibility for anything inside that event. This might mean they turn to the commander and say: "Could you send some officers to that incident as the stewards can't deal with it."

Stewards effectively police the inside of football stadiums. The police support the stewards in that. If a situation went from policing a normal event to disorder breaking out, the police take primacy, but again they would work closely with the club.

I believe the SFA were cutting corners

For the explanation to be that the SFA were cutting corners, the police must have agreed for their not to be the same ring of police around the pitch that existed at the Petrodac final - at a match that must have been a higher category risk. I just don't believe that. Someone fucked up by not ensuring that ring of police around the pitch was put in places it might have been the police or if might have been the safety officer, or both. 

Just read that again and l think it's more the record and no the police that are at it here, the club need to sue these cunts and every single Rangers support should stop funding this fucking rag. Time to show our strength guys?

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Get the focus onto the corrupt 'journalist'.  Her game is to create a Rangers versus Police Scotland scenario.  Don't play her game - she has been given scope by the Celtic-funded rag she writes for to pursue her own twisted agenda.  

This?

23 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I would request and back a club driven boycott of SC away games forthwith.

Not league, just this cup pending an honest, transparent and fair inquiry result being produced.

It probably wouldn't be that effective, as we don't have a game in the competition for seven months, and possibly no away games for longer.

Thank goodness someone took a video of this. I wasn't there but even I can see that not enough police were at the stadium. And forgive me for pointing the obvious out here. If the Hivs scum did not run on the pitch. There would have been no problems in the first place. 

I thought I read somewhere that there were only 138 police officers inside the stadium at the end of the 90 mins with more outside the ground.   If that is correct (or nearly correct) then I guess the Board will be asking about the competence and wisdom of deploying so few officers at a crucial time in an important prestige game.   How credible was the Police and SFA risk assessment of the likelihood being overrun by Supporters in the event of a significant thing happening on the pitch late in the game (in this case a late goal - could have been a sending off or some other controversial incident that creates the risk of a serious issue arising).   Perhaps competence of risk assessment and quality of judgement in deciding on police numbers to be in the stadium at full time are important questions for the Board to raise at the independent enquiry.  

This all sounds amazingly like a response from South Yorkshire Police. It's also taken them nearly a week to "realise" this.

Has there been no criticism of the SFA's tactics in hiring fewer police that what now appears to have been for their money-making, show-piece fixture of the season? 

Also, it's worth noting that Rangers fans have earlier been criticised for not leaving the stadium quickly enough, despite there being a tradition of waving off your own team after they get even runners-up medals. Now Rangers fans are being criticised for leaving the stadium too quickly. 

It sounds like the understaffed police tried to rush in very late in the day as fans were leaving and there was congestion. Sounds like a combination of under-policing and poor co-ordination.

Bottom line, this was categorised as a high risk game, with approx. 1,000 plod deployed. Even if any of what they are reporting is true and it isn't, then what the fuck are officers and vehicles doing, deployed in places en mass, where they can't respond to an emergency inside the ground where the 50,000 fans are situated, ie the area of highest risk. It matters not the excuses of traffic and supporters preventing them from moving, as all those scenarios should have been risk assessed, mitigated and contingency plans in place for the worst case scenario that could happen within the ground where the 50,000 fans were situated. No amount of excuses or whitwashing can absolve them of their failings. This is what should be highlighted and the main thrust of any arguement..

They are nothing less than a shower of corrupt, incompetent, bigoted lazy bastards.

24 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Why on earth would you want to take focus away from the lying state forces who fed the story to the paper and place it onto some no-mark journalist? What a baffling lack of perspective.

17 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

This is no game and even with her MO, she did not do this alone and this was provided by plod, who no doubt knew exactly what she would do with it and not the other way around. 

By all means get the focus on a known corrupt journo, but it will not end the political agenda and the concerted campaign against us. Only the ballot box will bring an end to that.