Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post lads and lassies and happy to join the site. What I'm not happy about (and what prompted me to eventually join) is the constant barrage of bullshit, that we, as Rangers supporters, have to endure. Rangers are back and they (long, long list of clowns) hate it...which is nice! 

Logic tells you this tarrier bumping her gums is utter garbage. We've waited nearly a week for this and I don't know if anyone else has heard anything regarding her claims, but even though I've seen hundreds/thousands of pics and videos since the weekend, I haven't seen ONE photo, ONE video, or even ONE report about this. Now, considering that there's going to be a considerable amount of soap-dodgers that stay in the area, some on the streets after the game (probably begging or out for some shoplifting) and others who are only too quick to 'have at pop' at the most successful club on the planet, surely logic states that there had to be plenty of bashing opportunities for them and we would be up to our knees in it. Nothing!

We really ought to cut ALL ties with these courageous journalists from this 'paper' (emphasis on the pape bit) and take these people to task.

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not precious about likes.

But if you could bookmark this pages and come back to it tomorrow when your likes are refreshed then I'd say that was fair ?

Hahaha..1st laugh of today..thank you..I am worried that a few Bears on here think that these Police sources are REAL..This paper and this journalist have made it up..I would expect Rangers and our Supporters to ask Police Scotland to respond to the article and they will deny it as they should..

8 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

First post lads and lassies and happy to join the site. What I'm not happy about (and what prompted me to eventually join) is the constant barrage of bullshit, that we, as Rangers supporters, have to endure. Rangers are back and they (long, long list of clowns) hate it...which is nice! 

Logic tells you this tarrier bumping her gums is utter garbage. We've waited nearly a week for this and I don't know if anyone else has heard anything regarding her claims, but even though I've seen hundreds/thousands of pics and videos since the weekend, I haven't seen ONE photo, ONE video, or even ONE report about this. Now, considering that there's going to be a considerable amount of soap-dodgers that stay in the area, some on the streets after the game (probably begging or out for some shoplifting) and others who are only too quick to 'have at pop' at the most successful club on the planet, surely logic states that there had to be plenty of bashing opportunities for them and we would be up to our knees in it. Nothing!

We really ought to cut ALL ties with these courageous journalists from this 'paper' (emphasis on the pape bit) and take these people to task.

Top notch 1st post...:wink:

Why the fuck was there only 138 officers in the fucking stadium if the match was classed as a category C, the second highest risk  ?

I'm 100% sure sky sports reported that this was a category C match

The daily record, police Scotland and that fucking taig reporter are at it with this article,  even if true ( it's bullshit ) to only have 138 officers in attendance at a category C match is a massive failing on Police Scotland regardless of what  went on in the streets after the match. 

I fucking hate this stinking wee cesspit of a country now and actually worry for my kids future being brought up here as a PUL Rangers supporter.

We should have let the tattie munchers starve to death because this is how the tinks repay us, by fucking ruining what was a great wee country and turning it intae a toilet.

Fucking disgusted by the shit we need to put up with.

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Hahaha..1st laugh of today..thank you..I am worried that a few Bears on here think that these Police sources are REAL..This paper and this journalist have made it up..I would expect Rangers and our Supporters to ask Police Scotland to respond to the article and they will deny it as they should..

The article already provides a response from Police Scotland, who did not deny it at all.

I'm worried that a few bears here seem to think that the Record is the big story here and the police are above this sort of thing. If recent history has taught us anything it is that this is exactly what they do as a matter of policy. When they fail to protect, they deflect blame onto those they fail to protect 

A Policeman walks into a bar and the barman says "what you having?"

The Policeman says "eh? I haven't been here, I couldn't get in here because of all the Rangers fans forming human shields and the toddlers erecting barricades and blowing themselves up with suicide vests outside - all with the sole purpose of  deliberately trying to stop me coming in here"

The barman says "fuck off out my pub ya daft cunt".

Just sent this to the record

:wink:Good Morning,
I read your article online today regarding the perceived challenges that a police Scotland source advised to your newspaper during the after math of cup final. I was actually at the game and left five minutes after final whistle. 

There were numerous police vans  with maximum officers sitting inside parked opposite tesco near prospect hill road in their vans as though awaiting orders from a superior. 

Rangers fans had just witnessed an alarming vision of hibs hooligans intent on damaging anything they could get their hands on inside the "national stadium". There was no hierarchical measures of control on display to prevent Rangers supporters being attacked too on the lower terraces. When you witness your team being assaulted it removes any confidence that the supporters were safe from the large organised hooligans coordinating the riot on the pitch from the hibs end.

There were  woman in tears, children terrified,and vulnerable pensioners inside the stadium unsure of how to exit the stadium to get home safely. Rangers fans when witnessing the static police officers did remonstrate with them to go in and arrest the perpetrators . Some supporters sarcastically clapped to say well done thank you for keeping us safe from harm. 

The police sat motionless in there vans almost embarrassed by either a lack of application of their duty or  poor strategic planning. There was absolutely no baying mob obstructing. Just people challenging their intransigence on a day when a suitable police response was needed most.

I'm contacting you because your article is an insult to the entire Rangers support who behaved impeccably under very challenging circumstances by displaying restraint and common sense. Had a baying mob mentality been evident it would have on the pitch in mass. I honestly believe such was the horrid behaviour of hibs supporters it could initiated a fight or flight response amongst any reasonable person with friends or family around the stadium.

The article platforms a false representation of truth that benefits only to cloud the real inadequacies of Police Scotland ,the SFA,and more importantly the wanton social  destruction perpetrated by Hibernian supporters. 

I also understand from reading football fan sources that the Journalist who scribed the article has very detrimental adjectives for describing Rangers supporters  on her very own Twitter feed.

I would remind the daily record that you are regarded by many as   "our national newspaper". The fact you published this story without consulting the Rangers supporters groups or indeed the club before going to print to check the facts will only hurts your sales going forward.It's this very journalism that damaged The sun in Liverpool. 

As investigative professional journalists I put it to you that there is a cover taking place between Police Scotland, The SFA on the most disgraceful event  to take place in my experience of watching football in over thirty years. Rangers fans are passionate supporters and good people who should  be commended for stoic civic discipline they displayed against a tirade of violence and hate that was facilitated by negligent security and governance.

I assume Police Scotland will provide names of all parents arrested for using their children as human roadblocks. An appalling crime which I assume they took deadly seriously and have the crime reports to prove it.

10 hours ago, jimgers said:

Oh and by the way, not one police vehicle i saw stuck in traffic had their sirens on, they were content just to sit there with their thumbs up their arses.

I took some video footage of outside the ground (which I am not posting) but interestingly enough I must have started recording again when I put my phone in my pocket so I have audio of myself and others walking back to our bus.....you only hear a police helicopter, until about 3 mins into the recording then a Police vehicles siren goes on and gets louder as it gets nearer to us.......it certainly did not seem as if it was 'being blocked' as from the second it went on the louder it got until it reached us....then faded as it passed...........we only walked past the busses in bus park a short way up the hill at Letherby Drive to the corner of Carmurnock Road where our bus was parked ...there was loads of Police vans sitting doing nothing with No sirens or lights on! time of video recording which is noted on my phone at 17.17

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

I assume Police Scotland will provide names of all parents arrested for using their children as human roadblocks. An appalling crime which I assume they took deadly seriously and have the crime reports to prove it.

They will admit or deny nothing that could be seen as preemptive or prejudicial to the inquiry.

There's no doubts they are and must be held to account for incompetence / gross negligence. They may well try to deflect their way out of it.

But this IS about the lying filth journo and fabrications and the more folk focus on quotes which in all honesty will likely never be established  (due to fabrication or in paper talk source protection) then she will get away with lies and the shit will stick.

Rangers lawyers, supporters groups, MSP's and any other fans with influence and clout should take the Daily Rebel to court. That rag and all its journalists should banned Sine Die from Ibrox never to return.

The hatred and agenda against our club and the fans has never been so obvious. We warned everyone years ago what was happening. Thankfully many saw the signs but too little too late.

For this cow and that rag to print such lies tells you of the contempt they have for all things Rangers 

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

A Policeman walks into a bar and the barman says "what you having?"

The Policeman says "eh? I haven't been here, I couldn't get in here because of all the Rangers fans forming human shields and the toddlers erecting barricades and blowing themselves up with suicide vests outside - all with the sole purpose of  deliberately trying to stop me coming in here"

The barman says "fuck off out my pub ya daft cunt".

Tomorrow's record front page right there,true story that 

6 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

Just sent this to the record

:wink:Good Morning,
I read your article online today regarding the perceived challenges that a police Scotland source advised to your newspaper during the after math of cup final. I was actually at the game and left five minutes after final whistle. 

There were numerous police vans  with maximum officers sitting inside parked opposite tesco near prospect hill road in their vans as though awaiting orders from a superior. 

Rangers fans had just witnessed an alarming vision of hibs hooligans intent on damaging anything they could get their hands on inside the "national stadium". There was no hierarchical measures of control on display to prevent Rangers supporters being attacked too on the lower terraces. When you witness your team being assaulted it removes any confidence that the supporters were safe from the large organised hooligans coordinating the riot on the pitch from the hibs end.

There were  woman in tears, children terrified,and vulnerable pensioners inside the stadium unsure of how to exit the stadium to get home safely. Rangers fans when witnessing the static police officers did remonstrate with them to go in and arrest the perpetrators . Some supporters sarcastically clapped to say well done thank you for keeping us safe from harm. 

The police sat motionless in there vans almost embarrassed by either a lack of application of their duty or  poor strategic planning. There was absolutely no baying mob obstructing. Just people challenging their intransigence on a day when a suitable police response was needed most.

I'm contacting you because your article is an insult to the entire Rangers support who behaved impeccably under very challenging circumstances by displaying restraint and common sense. Had a baying mob mentality been evident it would have on the pitch in mass. I honestly believe such was the horrid behaviour of hibs supporters it could initiated a fight or flight response amongst any reasonable person with friends or family around the stadium.

The article platforms a false representation of truth that benefits only to cloud the real inadequacies of Police Scotland ,the SFA,and more importantly the wanton social  destruction perpetrated by Hibernian supporters. 

I also understand from reading football fan sources that the Journalist who scribed the article has very detrimental adjectives for describing Rangers supporters  on her very own Twitter feed.

I would remind the daily record that you are regarded by many as   "our national newspaper". The fact you published this story without consulting the Rangers supporters groups or indeed the club before going to print to check the facts will only hurts your sales going forward.It's this very journalism that damaged The sun in Liverpool. 

As investigative professional journalists I put it to you that there is a cover taking place between Police Scotland, The SFA on the most disgraceful event  to take place in my experience of watching football in over thirty years. Rangers fans are passionate supporters and good people who should  be commended for stoic civic discipline they displayed against a tirade of violence and hate that was facilitated by negligent security and governance.

Well done m8 but they'll come back with...we stand by our journalist and her report

That's if they even bother to reply to you

13 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The whole story may be made up, but the source will be real alright. The source will also be lying through their teeth, but it is still a source. She may be a taig and dumb, but I doubt that she is that dumb and lastly, it will take plod to deny it in it's entirety and that doesn't fit the current predicament that they are in, so I doubt that will happen. After the spiers and hag affair, all journo's will cover their unholy erses, but none of it will be about the truth getting out there, as we are again bearing witness to.

17 minutes ago, JamieD said:

The article already provides a response from Police Scotland, who did not deny it at all.

I'm worried that a few bears here seem to think that the Record is the big story here and the police are above this sort of thing. If recent history has taught us anything it is that this is exactly what they do as a matter of policy. When they fail to protect, they deflect blame onto those they fail to protect 

Mibee I missed that bit, Due to being too raging..But the quote from Police Scotland was just added on to try and give the bullshit article some more gravitas and make it apper the truth..??..Well thats what I thought..I am heading out with the girlfriend and her wee lassie to get a munch down here in Nottingham..Need to calm myself down..

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They will admit or deny nothing that could be seen as preemptive or prejudicial to the inquiry.

There's no doubts they are and must be held to account for incompetence / gross negligence. They may well try to deflect their way out of it.

But this IS about the lying filth journo and fabrications and the more folk focus on quotes which in all honesty will likely never be established  (due to fabrication or in paper talk source protection) then she will get away with lies and the shit will stick.

The point is not whether or they are lies and whether or not she is a disgrace for printing them, of course they are and of course she is, it's whether or not Police sources actually did give the accounts to her. I think they did. I think Police Scotland's non-denial response corroborates that. I think that makes the story much bigger than her.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

The point is not whether or they are lies and whether or not she is a disgrace for printing them, of course they are and of course she is, it's whether or not Police sources actually did give the accounts to her. I think they did. I think Police Scotland's non-denial response corroborates that. I think that makes the story much bigger than her.

bang on.

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

You may be right but this info will never become available. Plenty examples of journos refusing to give up sources.

Imo Individual cops would be putting jobs at risk speaking on or off the record. What's their benefit in doing so and risking salary and pension etc?

I think they're fabricated but again never likely to find out. 

A collusion aspect should be challenged by the club but this cow is the central point who right now should be our central focus.

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

The story is from a biased reporter and paper with unnamed sources.

I left the North Stand when the police horses went onto the park.

I went along Somerville Drive and Cathcart Road where thousands of Gers fans were walking.

Police vans were moving slow or stationary because of the volume of fans and a few cars on Cathcart Road. There were no sirens and they made no real effort to get through. They sat on their arses and done fuck all.

Some fans did sarcastically cheered and applauded them for appearing after the trouble on the park was over.

I didn't see anyone preventing Police vans getting through.

No excuses, the Police were fuckin useless. 

This is exactly how i saw it. I also stayed until the Hibs fans were pushed back by horses and most of the few Gers fans had returned back into the stand. By my calculation that must have beena good 20 mins after the final whistle. I then left the stadium and met a couple of guys from our bus and headed up Cathcart Road with 1000s of other fans where we witnessed the police vans slowly crawling slowly through the crowd. This would easly be at least half an hour after the final whistle and the initial pitch invasion. they were jeered and booed and subject to a wee bit of verbal abuse about being late etc but I never saw anyone preventing them from progressing. They just didn't look that bothered about getting to the stadium and seemed happy to sit there doing nothing and wait for the crowds to thin out a bit.

HALF AN HOUR after the final whistle!!!!

Lying bastards and scum bag journos, welcome to Scotland under the SNP