Just wow. Next stage in blame Rangers really vamped up

K.A.I

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/26/2016 at 1:07 PM, Willis said:

So the folk who were outside the ground after the pitch invasion were responsible for the police not being able to stop the pitch invasion, how do they work that one out?

And the key fact about this is; the Hibs fans raced onto the pitch the second the ref blew his whistle.

By the way, someone posted on here that a pitch invasion was being discussed by their fans, so the cops knew for a certainty that it would happen, in the event of them winning.

They are trawling all these sites and social media so they cannot deny that they were aware.

The fact they had vanloads of cops no closer than a mile form the stadium suggests rather piss-poor planning/ a complete lack of intelligence.

And a very important truth is that the pitch invasion happened so quickly after the final whistle that our players had zero chance to get out of the way of the horde. They came from all sides. It just happened to be our half of the pitch that was effectively surrounded by their fans.

3 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

And the key fact about this is; the Hibs fans raced onto the pitch the second the ref blew his whistle.

By the way, someone posted on here that a pitch invasion was being discussed by their fans, so the cops knew for a certainty that it would happen, in the event of them winning.

They are trawling all these sites and social media so they cannot deny that they were aware.

The fact they had vanloads of cops no closer than a mile form the stadium suggests rather piss-poor planning/ a complete lack of intelligence.

The cops were probably too busy watching here and FF to go anywhere near the hibs sites

I know it's was pointless as I knew what absolute nonsense they would be spouting but as they say know what your enemies are saying, I had to save and post this..

They are discussing how dare Stewart Robertson say the Billy boys was ok.

Just look at the second one and the second statement at 10:58am  how anyone could make that distinction from singing and fighting to that is despicable 

image.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

I know it's was pointless as I knew what absolute nonsense they would be spouting but as they say hear what your enemies are saying, I had to save and post this..

They are discussing how dare Stewart Robertson say the Billy boys was ok.

Just look at the second one and the second statement at 10:58am  how anyone could make that distinction from singing and fighting to that is despicable 

image.png

image.png

You know everyone posting on that has probably never been to see Hibs live in their life, The internet breeds these Uber Fans who are the True Supporter but never leave the house.

They believe everything on twitter and hearsay from their own blogs and forums.

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

You know everyone posting on that has probably never been to see Hibs live in their life, The internet breeds these Uber Fans who are the True Supporter but never leave the house.

They believe everything on twitter and hearsay from their own blogs and forums.

Let them sing and chant what they want to in the Championship. We won't hear them as we are in the Premiership and they won't even be on TV as often, if at all.

Just now, Corky True Legend said:

Let them sing and chant what they want to in the Championship. We won't hear them as we are in the Premiership and they won't even be on TV as often, if at all.

Will cost them a fortune trying to keep that same team with a good few wanting away and more needed to be added to challenge, I can't see them coming up even next season they will really be fucked now.

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

Will cost them a fortune trying to keep that same team with a good few wanting away and more needed to be added to challenge, I can't see them coming up even next season they will really be fucked now.

As well as no blue pound, little (if any) TV money and no derby games, they are well and truly fucked financially. Ffs, they couldn't even fill their own ground when they were still "challengers".

Hi guys I sent the second part of this message to my MSP Willie Rennie last week I received a reply saying he will take this up with the Scottish Government and he was very sorry to hear of our terrible experiences after the game. I added the top para in my reply to him this morning. I'm not the most articulate but I hope I have got the jist of the complaint across.   

Thank you very much for your reply and attention to my message. If I may add events took an even more sinister turn this week The Daily Records Jane Hamilton put to print from police Scotland sources. That Rangers fans used women and Children to stop the police from arriving promptly at the stadium. I and my Daughter both witnessed police sitting in their vans making no attempt to get to the stadium. I am very concerned at the way the events are being turned to demonise the Rangers support, to cover up total incompetence by Police Scotland. 

Good afternoon Mr Rennie. 
Myself and my Daughter attended the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday, after a very exciting game ,events after the final whistle have totally soured our matchday experience. My Daughter and I were left shocked and scared by the encroachment goading spitting and launching of missiles towards the Rangers Fans,by fans of Hibernian Fc. Even worse my Daughter witnessed the assault of numerous Rangers players to there injury,which left her distraught. The popular press and also our First Minister basically trivialised these assaults by not condemning outright the perpetrators of these assaults. This is the fourth time within a year we have had to witness scences of a violent and provocative nature. The first being at Fir park Motherwell last year. The second and third being after games at Easter Road Hibernian,on all of these occasion Police Scotland failed to provide adequate safety for fans inside and outside stadia,it seems the police and the SNP are more worried about someone singing  a song rather than actual bodily assaults on football players doing there job of work. ( if I can put it to you this way if I sang a song with some savoury words. Or actually physically assaulted you which is worse. I'm not trivialising any by the way but asking you which is worse )We are now very concerned to our and all Rangers fans safety in the future if someone does not do something about the constant attacks on Rangers Fans and the Club. Im asking you as my MSP to investigate and question our First minister at question time in the parliament building. Also can you please give me your thoughts on the above. 

Thank in anticipation 

Rafreg.  

Name and address was supplied

Sent from my iPhone

17 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

At last, the big picture.

A new political party that might just be able to take back the ground lost. If used correctly, I can see a way for the UK government to put SNPIRA out of business.

1 hour ago, RAFREG said:

Hi guys I sent the second part of this message to my MSP Willie Rennie last week I received a reply saying he will take this up with the Scottish Government and he was very sorry to hear of our terrible experiences after the game. I added the top para in my reply to him this morning. I'm not the most articulate but I hope I have got the jist of the complaint across.   

Thank you very much for your reply and attention to my message. If I may add events took an even more sinister turn this week The Daily Records Jane Hamilton put to print from police Scotland sources. That Rangers fans used women and Children to stop the police from arriving promptly at the stadium. I and my Daughter both witnessed police sitting in their vans making no attempt to get to the stadium. I am very concerned at the way the events are being turned to demonise the Rangers support, to cover up total incompetence by Police Scotland. 

Good afternoon Mr Rennie. 
Myself and my Daughter attended the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday, after a very exciting game ,events after the final whistle have totally soured our matchday experience. My Daughter and I were left shocked and scared by the encroachment goading spitting and launching of missiles towards the Rangers Fans,by fans of Hibernian Fc. Even worse my Daughter witnessed the assault of numerous Rangers players to there injury,which left her distraught. The popular press and also our First Minister basically trivialised these assaults by not condemning outright the perpetrators of these assaults. This is the fourth time within a year we have had to witness scences of a violent and provocative nature. The first being at Fir park Motherwell last year. The second and third being after games at Easter Road Hibernian,on all of these occasion Police Scotland failed to provide adequate safety for fans inside and outside stadia,it seems the police and the SNP are more worried about someone singing  a song rather than actual bodily assaults on football players doing there job of work. ( if I can put it to you this way if I sang a song with some savoury words. Or actually physically assaulted you which is worse. I'm not trivialising any by the way but asking you which is worse )We are now very concerned to our and all Rangers fans safety in the future if someone does not do something about the constant attacks on Rangers Fans and the Club. Im asking you as my MSP to investigate and question our First minister at question time in the parliament building. Also can you please give me your thoughts on the above. 

Thank in anticipation 

Rafreg.  

Name and address was supplied

Sent from my iPhone

Hope you don't mind but I have copied bits of your letter and added some of my own thoughts and sent to my local MSP and also Regional MSP in Edinburgh.  Will let you know if I get a reply.  We need to keep the pressure up as its getting sweeped under the carpet as usual. #BJK

3 minutes ago, bigjockknew1872 said:

Hope you don't mind but I have copied bits of your letter and added some of my own thoughts and sent to my local MSP and also Regional MSP in Edinburgh.  Will let you know if I get a reply.  We need to keep the pressure up as its getting sweeped under the carpet as usual. #BJK

Not a problem,this has to be kept alive.

• 3 weeks later...

Today UEFA have announced punishments/warnings to the Russian football authority because of the behaviour of their fans,in particular,the attacks on England supporters after their game.

So UEFA can act within a couple of days.....remind me,how many weeks are we waiting on the SC Final investigation???