BAN the Daily Record

Bhudda

It's evident from the past that there are persons within our club, most notably Paul Murray, who have contacts/relationships with those within The Daily Record. Generally speaking you don't always choose your friends or contacts in life but this has now become extremely serious and potentially very volatile.

I think this is the final straw. Their reporting on us over the years has been quite frankly disgusting but this is an all time low. Even for them.

I would call on all fans groups, under whatever form or guise they may be, official or unofficial, and all supporters groups, and mere fans like myself and everyone else, to contact the club and also state publicly they demand anyone within our club ceases to liaise with anyone at The Daily Record in relation to any matter relating to our football club with immediate effect. I know we all moan about the media and in particular The Daily Record but I don't think we have all, collectively as one, demanded the club to cease dealing with them. If we were to overwhelmingly contact the club and also go public on this the club would have to listen.

This has gone way too far now and must be tackled promptly and decisively.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't see it happening while PM is there .

The board IMO have surpassed expectations thus far and it's difficult to find much fault in how they have gone about their business overall. However this is bigger than Paul Murray. Way bigger than Paul Murray. This is bigger than football. These are incredibly seriously allegations. If he and any others are unable to see the bigger picture, especially if fans group publicly state their position, then quite frankly in my opinion their position at the club becomes almost untenable. 

Our Board regularly give their reporters stories and even praised them when the eventually took charge, I don't think they get the depth of ill feeling the support have against scum media like this.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Our Board regularly give their reporters stories and even praised them when the eventually took charge, I don't think they get the depth of ill feeling the support have against scum media like this.

I agree. I don't think they are aware of how strong our feelings are so that's why IMO we MUST tell them in the strongest possible terms.

The Daily Record must be aware of the amount of complaints that this scummy piece of 'journalism' has received as they have added this footnote to the end of the article:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Accusations of professional bias have been made against a Daily Record reporter, with Tweets being used as evidence of bigotry. One particular Tweet in question – from 2010 and using a term now deemed to be pejorative – was a direct reference to the reporter's Rangers supporting husband. The Daily Record stands by its journalism and its journalists.

Murray Foote, Editor, Daily Record

2 minutes ago, Carnager said:

a direct reference to the reporter's Rangers supporting husband. The Daily Record stands by its journalism and its journalists.

Would love the cunts to prove who he is. Horrible fuckin cow is associated with a whole newspaper team ready to tell fuckin lies about anything to do with Rangers. This arse wipe of a rag are capable resorting to anything. 

Get them to fuck. Time and time and time again they get away with this shite. And they get banned for a month or two them get back in again.

Get them to fuck once and for all, the board needs to hear this. I do not know a single fan who doesnt want them banned. I personally know a guy who works in the distribution center at the DR and some of the stuff he tell me boils my fucking blood. Get them to fuck and tell them never ever to come back.

Just now, Carnager said:

The Daily Record must be aware of the amount of complaints that this scummy piece of 'journalism' has received as they have added this footnote to the end of the article:

EDITOR'S NOTE: Accusations of professional bias have been made against a Daily Record reporter, with Tweets being used as evidence of bigotry. One particular Tweet in question – from 2010 and using a term now deemed to be pejorative – was a direct reference to the reporter's Rangers supporting husband. The Daily Record stands by its journalism and its journalists.

Read more at http://www STOP POSTING LINKS TO THESE FUCKING BASTARDS

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Would love the cunts to prove who he is. Horrible fuckin cow is associated with a whole newspaper team ready to tell fuckin lies about anything to do with Rangers. This arse wipe of a rag are capable resorting to anything. 

They are basically saying it's alright for her to use the term 'H**' as she was referring to her husband. However, 1) that still doesn't justify it's usage and 2) she has called us H*** on various different tweets. Even after all this the editor is still standing by her. Absolute scumbag rag. 

8 hours ago, Carnager said:

Link removed-gogzy

Professional bias :lol: 

Naw she's a bigoted lying wee tramp. 

stopped buying that rag many years ago and don't buy any now,no surprise they still run stories full of lies about our club,ban them swell as the bbc,no room at ibrox for our haters, oh also cosgrove and english should be added to the list. all wankers:wanker:

29 minutes ago, Willis said:

Get them to fuck. Time and time and time again they get away with this shite. And they get banned for a month or two them get back in again.

Get them to fuck once and for all, the board needs to hear this. I do not know a single fan who doesnt want them banned. I personally know a guy who works in the distribution center at the DR and some of the stuff he tell me boils my fucking blood. Get them to fuck and tell them never ever to come back.

Yes Willis .Ther are a few bears that work in that side but I'm certain he tells you the same stories I've been told when I've I'm unfortunatrly having to work there on certain days .Place and especially sports department is rancid .It just seems they keep Paul onside 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes Willis .Ther are a few bears that work in that side but I'm certain he tells you the same stories I've been told when I've I'm unfortunatrly having to work there on certain days .Place and especially sports department is rancid .It just seems they keep Paul onside 

I used to think "maybe I'm just bias and looking at it with bluentinted goggles" till he assured me I wasn't. He's quite high up in the place as well apparently

59 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The name I always use is the "daily rebel ' .Dude will be in here telling us " that all the beggars say it's a bluenose paper " and it's what they do to sell papers .However there is no doubt this paper has changed from the days of Alan Heron and others guys that were possibly on our side .This newspaper is as good as being the incognito beggars view on all things .Including politics .Avoid 

Like every other organization where  they have been allowed to "infiltrate" then subsequently spread their poison. Quietly at first, then when they start to outnumber the old guard become more outspoken without fear of reprisal. That's the kaflic way and is probably why the old " R C's need not apply"  phrase was prominent in job ads in the not too distant past.

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

I used to think "maybe I'm just bias and looking at it with bluentinted goggles" till he assured me I wasn't. He's quite high up in the place as well apparently

Yes but he won't be a decision maker on the copy .He will be in charge of the distribution most likely .Even GCC have a few token "H***" Usually on a short contract