wully

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

How does this work. Is it a group game and we play all of these teams just once?

I think so

A win is 3 points, a draw is 1 point but goes to penalties in which the winner of that will get an additional point, losers get no points.

First game is on the 16/17th July, fixtures will be announced at a later date.  on monday

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

How does this work. Is it a group game and we play all of these teams just once?

Aye we play each team once. Yet to be decided which teams we play at home and which ones we play away.

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I think so

A win is 3 points, a draw is 1 point but goes to penalties in which the winner of that will get an additional point, losers get no points.

First game is on the 16/17th July, fixtures will be announced at a later date. 

Quite a hefty schedule so soon into the season. The top two go through I take it.

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think so

First game is on the 16/17th July, fixtures will be announced at a later date.  on monday

Bastard, I'm away on holiday till the 19th, and I bet that is the only weekend fixture and I also bet it is the Motherwell game