• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, wully said:

Group A: Dundee, Dumbarton, Peterhead, Forfar Athletic, East Fife

Dumbarton shouldn't even be in the North section and they'll get hit with Peterhead away on a Tuesday night.

Exactly what I said ha ha and Falkirk will no doubt be away to Brechin lol

53 minutes ago, wully said:

Dumbarton shouldn't even be in the North section and they'll get hit with Peterhead away on a Tuesday night.

Scottish football cracks me up no end.  The missus is asking me what i'm pishing myself laughing at....  she wouldn't understand.

"Eeeeehh.... just something that happened at work love" :lol:

5 hours ago, wully said:

Must have taken the geographical route of the Highland Fault Line, so fair play to the SPFL for being scientifically correct.

10 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Who told you that ? Not seen it anywhere. 

No way seeded teams will get their toughest game away that's the whole point of seeding teams . 

Their easiest games will be away from home 

Went in a Motherwell forum (I know) they all think we want revenge for getting beat. Why does everyone act like nothing bad exists? They took part in the antagonistic pitch invasion- why can't they remember it? The whole flag and Erwin incidence etc that is what I want revenge for.

if it's away in fir park I'm ripping the seats up and going mental.

16 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Went in a Motherwell forum (I know) they all think we want revenge for getting beat. Why does everyone act like nothing bad exists? They took part in the antagonistic pitch invasion- why can't they remember it? The whole flag and Erwin incidence etc that is what I want revenge for.

if it's away in fir park I'm ripping the seats up and going mental.

IMO if it is at Fir Park no Rangers fans should attend and we should starve them of the blue pound.

All these clubs care about is money.

For Stranraer, Annan and East Stirlingshire we should turn out in our thousands to give them a decent boost to their coffers. Help those that helped us and to hell with the bastards that wanted us dead.

10 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

IMO if it is at Fir Park no Rangers fans should attend and we should starve them of the blue pound.

All these clubs care about is money.

For Stranraer, Annan and East Stirlingshire we should turn out in our thousands to give them a decent boost to their coffers. Help those that helped us and to hell with the bastards that wanted us dead.

Now if that were to happen it would be great.

These wee diddy teams now think were out to seek revenge because they managed to beat us at some of the lowest points in our history:lol:

No were out to exert our dominance over these teams again and show them why we are and always will be the biggest team in the country. 

Hope we put about 8 by Motherwell. Psychologically ruin them before the start of the season and let them know the Rangers are back

Following on from last week we have to be concerned about player and fan safety. Lets not forget the pitch invasion and the player assault last time we were at Fir Park. Good enough reasons to ask our support to stay away from this particular fixture.

Sorry everyone, but I find it extremely difficult to get excited about this competition, it's format or the team's we'll be playing. My only interest will be in our starting lineups and by how many we beat these teams. Back in the "top flight" eh? With the exception of the Scum, the Sheepshaggers and the Rangers wannabes from Tynecastle, it'll be like the lower divisions all over again!

Other than the Motherwell game which I imagine will be quite tasty, the others are like a "Friendly +". I think we should look at this as a good opportunity to bed our new players in. Let them get to know each other in competitive games which even though are against lower league opposition, they'll be busting a gut against us.

Plus I'm in Spain at the end of July and I hate being on holiday when there's no fiba on so it would be brilliant to be able to take in a few games, watching the team gel and sinking a few cervezas!