Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

Looks like they are on the ropes with the pathetic excuse that their journalist is only uses bigoted language (publicly, on social media...) in reference to her own husband, so it's ok?  

That was the very words the judge used in the wee midden mhegan court appearance,that wee who played for the bheasts slapper team. Open season on bears and say "its only banter" 

These nae use bastards really are a fucking joke and sum up this country as a whole. Pandering to suit certain agendas and keep their tarrier pals happy. Get this paper binned and nowhere near Ibrox again. PM needs to cut ties with his stupid mhedia buddies. 

16 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I started a thread the other day saying PM should act on this gutter rag! And I was told this is not the time to pick fights with the board or we can't have a board member coming out making statements about a newspaper. What fucking chance do you have?? PM should do more imo, a lot more about this!

'behaved like a baying mob, deploying tactics only seen in Northern Ireland'

The only place I'm seeing tactics deployed in Northern Ireland is the propaganda getting played out by Nationalist/Republicans at all levels here in Scotland against the PUL community and Rangers football club...  fucking sickening :disappointment:

This country is on the road to fucking ruin, damaged beyond repair and the SNP are to blame.  This will not end well

31 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh.

They call us names we call them names happens in workplaces all over the country between rival fans.

The important bit is the slanderous article itself.That needs challenged and challenged pretty damn quick with someone with more clout than us individuals  objecting to the piece.

My hope is this is being done right now behind the scenes and all angles are being covered so that when it is finally done it is as hard hitting as possible.

Have faith Bears.

fuck up tarrier

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Thanks Willis apparently you aren't accepted on this site unless you have been called a tarrier or a taig at least a dozen times.Cheers for getting the ball rolling!?

(tu) you said "Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh." was just making sure youre true to your word.

Fatty

Contrary to what some people say, I actually dont think these people do this to be noticed. They sit behind there twitter account as if they can say what they want and appear to think they are shielded from the outside world and that rules dont apply to them. The best and only thing to do is exactly as the OP has done - out them. Make them aware they are being put in the spotlight. See how they like it. 

Given her twitter account is gone, I would suggest the answer is "not very much".

15 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

The bigot has just DELETED her twitter account.

She's a lying cow, I read her Twitter link further up, she said she had been deleting nothing, now it's gone.

What does that say about her bosses trying to defend her ? Luckily screen grabs have been taken.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye thats right give her more publicity .

Give it a fuckin rest , i make a point of having fuck all to do with this catholic rag and everytime u come on here the usual suspects are posting links for the whole fuckin paper.

Are you the one that’s married to her?