Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

?I too, agree your post was very sensible and well written mate but I think all Bears are only too aware that the most pertinent aspect of this is the subject matter of jane hamilton's slanderous piece and NOT the name  calling. However, highlighting the fact that she uses bigoted and hateful language against us on public forums serves a very important purpose...it demonstrates clearly to all of us that she, and her discredited rag, has an agenda against us!! Bigoted personality + slanderous national press release = corrupt outcome....she now knows that we know exactly who and what she is!!

Ran out of likes?

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye thats right give her more publicity .

Give it a fuckin rest , i make a point of having fuck all to do with this catholic rag and everytime u come on here the usual suspects are posting links for the whole fuckin paper.

We can't continue to back off ... there has to be a price to pay for people like this if there isn't we just continue to be a sitting duck

8 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

We can't continue to back off ... there has to be a price to pay for people like this if there isn't we just continue to be a sitting target 

100% This..No retreat..No Surrender..Fire with fire and the years of dignified silence are ALL OVER..

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

100% This..No retreat..No Surrender..Fire with fire and the years of dignified silence are ALL OVER..

We were mr nice guy for long enough and look where it got us ... surely everybody must realise now that we are dealing with scum who will stop at nothing to destroy us so it's time to take the gloves off and stop being such a soft touch

6 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

We can't continue to back off ... there has to be a price to pay for people like this if there isn't we just continue to be a sitting duck

Very much so, fuck letting these absolute cunts get away with their shite.

3 hours ago, Bhudda said:

So today's slanderous piece in the Daily Record (which blames Rangers fans for Saturday's scenes because we seemingly behaved like a baying mob, deploying tactics only seen in Northern Ireland, using children to obstruct the police in course of their duties) was written by one Jane Hamilton:  https://twitter.com/janehamilton22

Self-confessed Celtic fan, using this as her Twitter account profile picture (which she uses in a professional capacity to share Daily Record articles):

_gNzhy-h_400x400.jpg

Her previous article, prior to the one mentioned above was about Greg Binnie, the Hibs fan who stormed the pitch and made a run for Foderingham.  The article is about unverified claims he has since received death threats from Rangers fans.  Same old deflection and whatabootery tactics used for years by those of a Celtic persuasion.  'Rangers the victims!?  Unverified death threats from their fans in response', will set the balance right again i guess.

Jane Hamilton, the impartial and courageous journalist, also has history of calling us "sevco" and referring to Rangers fans using the sectarian term "H***":

CjXTLVhUoAA4Q5t.jpg.242ae531cfbbb21262ec

"H*** army out in force today"

"Just what every H** wants from Santa"

"In a neutral pub in Glasgow.  Good idea since i'm a 'tic & i'm married to a H**."

It seems though that the Daily Record have since been bitten by both this slanderous story and the bigoted history of their employee who wrote it.  They added this to the footer of the article:

Daily_Rebel.jpg

Looks like they are on the ropes with the pathetic excuse that their journalist only uses bigoted language (publicly, on social media...) in reference to her own husband, so it's ok?  

And ofcourse, that pathetic excuse only manages to fob off 1 of 3 incriminating tweets.  Goodness knows how the husband excuse works for "H*** army". 

I wonder if they have any journalists referring to their wives as fenian bastards?  #MixedFamilyBanter

What one is the lego eater 

4 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Could you imagine a journo, in a major English paper calling spurs fans "yids" or "kikes"? they would be dismissed immediately, ans rightly so. There is no difference.

Such a good point ... it sums up how long we have been under siege that enough of us now believe it's ok for a journalist to call us H*** and still keep their job