Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

17 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Her twitter will be up and running soon , with an apology from her lawyer, no doubt it'll be Aamer Anwar ,just like McGarrys a couple of month ago :drugang:

She wont apologise she will play the vicTIM card..As sure as the glakkit look on her coupon..

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dougie76 said:

Just of the phone to the record, spoke to someone called Helen but you could tell they don't give a fuck and will only get worse if we sit back and let them, time to play the cunts at their own game?

How did the convo go?

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

She wont apologise she will play the vicTIM card..As sure as the glakkit look on her coupon..

Fair enough mate ye could be right , although since this bundle of lies has grown overnight , I think she'll get no backing from the paper and binned , then it'll be she was spun a tale by her "source" , Think they're in too deep 

I was polite and civil and asked if she thought it was ok for one of their reporters to continually call us H*** and she said no comment and that if l had a complaint to make it had to be in writing and they will get back to me, will get the usual bullshit reply that they have looked at my complaint but they will continue to do as they please?

Maybe this is a better road to go down.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/IPSO/

4 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

I was polite and civil and asked if she thought it was ok for one of their reporters to continually call us H*** and she said no comment and that if l had a complaint to make it had to be in writing and they will get back to me, will get the usual bullshit reply that they have looked at my complaint but they will continue to do as they please?

Maybe these guys would be better to contact? 

The easiest way to make a complaint is via our online complaints form, but if you would prefer to submit your complaint by email you can do so by writing to inquiries@ipso.co.uk. Complaints may also be sent via post to: IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG  

If you are not submitting your complaint via the online form, please ensure that you have included the following information:

The name of the publication;

A copy of the complete article, if available, and a note of the publication date;

The Clause(s) of the Code under which you wish to complain;

A summary of your complaint, which explains how you believe the article has breached the Editors’ Code of Practice;

Copies of all of the correspondence you have had with the publication;

Any other relevant documentation.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/IPSO/procedure.html#submitting

9 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Maybe these guys would be better to contact? 

The easiest way to make a complaint is via our online complaints form, but if you would prefer to submit your complaint by email you can do so by writing to inquiries@ipso.co.uk. Complaints may also be sent via post to: IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG  

If you are not submitting your complaint via the online form, please ensure that you have included the following information:

The name of the publication;

A copy of the complete article, if available, and a note of the publication date;

The Clause(s) of the Code under which you wish to complain;

A summary of your complaint, which explains how you believe the article has breached the Editors’ Code of Practice;

Copies of all of the correspondence you have had with the publication;

Any other relevant documentation.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/IPSO/procedure.html#submitting

This is the way to make a proper complaint. The Daily Retard will just blank any complaints about their bloggers masquerading as journos and continue to fan the flames of bigotry.

Just now, sonofbear said:

This is the way to make a proper complaint. The Daily Retard will just blank any complaints about their bloggers masquerading as journos and continue to fan the flames of bigotry.

With the Police statement she is fucked now and indefensible.

4 hours ago, Bhudda said:

So today's slanderous piece in the Daily Record (which blames Rangers fans for Saturday's scenes because we seemingly behaved like a baying mob, deploying tactics only seen in Northern Ireland, using children to obstruct the police in course of their duties) was written by one Jane Hamilton:  https://twitter.com/janehamilton22

Self-confessed Celtic fan, using this as her Twitter account profile picture (which she uses in a professional capacity to share Daily Record articles):

_gNzhy-h_400x400.jpg

Her previous article, prior to the one mentioned above was about Greg Binnie, the Hibs fan who stormed the pitch and made a run for Foderingham.  The article is about unverified claims he has since received death threats from Rangers fans.  Same old deflection and whatabootery tactics used for years by those of a Celtic persuasion.  'Rangers the victims!?  Unverified death threats from their fans in response', will set the balance right again i guess.

Jane Hamilton, the impartial and courageous journalist, also has history of calling us "sevco" and referring to Rangers fans using the sectarian term "H***":

CjXTLVhUoAA4Q5t.jpg.242ae531cfbbb21262ec

"H*** army out in force today"

"Just what every H** wants from Santa"

"In a neutral pub in Glasgow.  Good idea since i'm a 'tic & i'm married to a H**."

It seems though that the Daily Record have since been bitten by both this slanderous story and the bigoted history of their employee who wrote it.  They added this to the footer of the article:

Daily_Rebel.jpg

Looks like they are on the ropes with the pathetic excuse that their journalist only uses bigoted language (publicly, on social media...) in reference to her own husband, so it's ok?  

And ofcourse, that pathetic excuse only manages to fob off 1 of 3 incriminating tweets.  Goodness knows how the husband excuse works for "H*** army". 

I wonder if they have any journalists referring to their wives as fenian bastards?  #MixedFamilyBanter

Listen, we ALL need to stop buying/clicking/linking this rhag - the only thing that matters is sales and advertising.   If they continue to employ clearly sectarian biased 'reporters' there is only one way to deal with it - money talks.

CjYdLNnWUAANnzY.jpg

Another screenshot making a mockery of the "foot note" by the Daily Record editor Murray Foot-in-mouth Foote.

Apparantly she only calls her husband a H**.  Maybe she has 11 protestant husbands and they won a league in 2010.