Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

28 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

"Captain Haggerty ‏@AngelaHaggerty 53m53 minutes ago

Btw, the abuse that journalist Jane Hamilton has had thrown at her over this story is deplorable. I hope she is safe and OK."

Only surprise here is that it's taken this long for the hag to get involved.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

"Ibrox Loyal ‏@IL_Official

Police Scotland confirm that Jane Hamilton's article in the @Daily_Record is a work of fabrication. Oh dear."

Actual reply....Im expecting a full apology from those cunts but not going to hold my breath

33 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Btw, the abuse that journalist Jane Hamilton has had thrown at her over this story is deplorable. I hope she is safe and OK."

I hope she is safe and ok. 

A- Implying the big bad Sevco fans are running round Glasgow looking to attack this woman. 

B- Should she no join the police seen as the big bad Rangers fan called her bad words on twitter? Seems to work. 

C- This country really is a fucking cesspit

34 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

Haggerty :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I hope she is safe and ok. 

A- Implying the big bad Sevco fans are running round Glasgow looking to attack this woman. 

B- Should she no join the police seen as the big bad Rangers fan called her bad words on twitter? Seems to work. 

C- This country really is a fucking cesspit

She's vulnerable. 

Unfortunately the polis on the way to assist her have been prevented from doing so by oompa loompas, Santa's elves and leprechauns blocking the streets. So says Police sources PCs Bull & Shitta. 

13 minutes ago, GMac said:

https://twitter.com/BBCTomEnglish?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Check the top retweet by Tom English.Head of the Police Federation supporting Jane Hamilton. Oh dear.Few heads could roll.

That Steel guy is in full PR deflection mode - wouldn't be surprised if he was the one feeding the rubbish journalist her false story in the first place - (IMHO and allegedly of course) 

He is intent on moving the focus away from his members, as ever we a re an easy target with far too many people just too happy to jump on the 'Rangers Bad' rhetoric in this country

Google him, not very popular with his own

13 minutes ago, GMac said:

https://twitter.com/BBCTomEnglish?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Check the top retweet by Tom English.Head of the Police Federation supporting Jane Hamilton. Oh dear.Few heads could roll.

Copper cunt is onto the forum and its indefensible misogynystic abuse 

Just now, Sparkle said:

That Steel guy is in full PR deflection mode - wouldn't be surprised if he was the one feeding the rubbish journalist her false story in the first place - (IMHO and allegedly of course) 

He is intent on moving the focus away from his members, as ever we a re an easy target with far too many people just too happy to jump on the 'Rangers Bad' rhetoric in this country

Google him, not very popular with his own

My first instinct when I saw he only has 900 followers on twitter. 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Screenshot_2016-05-26-23-17-36.png

Screenshot_2016-05-26-23-18-00.pngCheck the cunts he is tagging in that statement too try turn the story into her being the victim

PR man at work, getting his message out - I do wonder why he is quite so exercised by the false journalism story.  Does he count as a "police source" ( I ask in all innocence, not casting any aspertions at all, no no)

Just now, Sparkle said:

PR man at work, getting his message out - I do wonder why he is quite so exercised by the false journalism story.  Does he count as a "police source" ( I ask in all innocence, not casting any aspertions at all, no no)

Type Daily Record and Calum Steele in Google and you get your answer. Also been quoted in articles by Jane Hamilton. Seems to get quoted every other over something.

10 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh.

They call us names we call them names happens in workplaces all over the country between rival fans.

The important bit is the slanderous article itself.That needs challenged and challenged pretty damn quick with someone with more clout than us individuals  objecting to the piece.

My hope is this is being done right now behind the scenes and all angles are being covered so that when it is finally done it is as hard hitting as possible.

Have faith Bears.

You are right Onwards that the important bit is the article itself.

But there is a considerable inconsistency at work here with regard to what you refer to as "name calling"

As this story has played out since Saturday Ive read numerous articles on it where our fans singing "sectarian songs" has been highlighted almost as an excuse for what transpired - Spiers being one of a number, though it will come as no surprise that he has been the most prominent.

Why is it  our fans songbook can be so readily condemned because it contains offensive repertoire yet similar offensive repertoire can be so easily downplayed or dismissed  when it is used by others in respect of us ?

When people speak of parity or equality before the law it has little integrity when we are being condemned for something others appear to engage in with apparent impunity.

Im not highlighting this as an exercise in whataboutery but a concern we are actually acquiescing to what is clearly not a level playing field.

Bears, be sensible about this. Don't go after the lackey journalists on twitter, complain formally in letter using legible english in the correct manner.

I've written a formal complaint against police scotland professional standards and will be posting it recorded delivery tomorrow

Just now, GMac said:

Type Daily Record and Calum Steele in Google and you get your answer. Also been quoted in articles by Jane Hamilton. Seems to get quoted every other over something.

Wow, the police federation need to take a look at this guy, he's going to be a liability

2 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

You are right Onwards that the important bit is the article itself.

But there is a considerable inconsistency at work here with regard to what you refer to as "name calling"

As this story has played out since Saturday Ive read numerous articles on it where our fans singing "sectarian songs" has been highlighted almost as an excuse for what transpired - Spiers being one of a number, though it will come as no surprise that he has been the most prominent.

Why is it  our fans songbook can be so readily condemned because it contains offensive repertoire yet similar offensive repertoire can be so easily downplayed or dismissed  when it is used by others in respect of us ?

When people speak of parity or equality before the law it has little integrity when we are being condemned for something others appear to engage in with apparent impunity.

One mans 'pitch invasion' is another mans 'boisterous joy', one mans sectarian language is another mans pillow talk

48 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It could well be Callum Steele is the "police source" used by Hamilton.

He seems to be an SNP gimp looking through his tweets.  He has retweeted a post by Celtic inviting refugees to games, and tweets by SNP's Paul Monoghan who is a bigot that's described the union flag as "a butchers apron".

But check this tweet out;

CjaAQ97XEAAKm57.jpg

Blakelock was a constable murdered in the line of duty by a mob, inflicting over 40 slashes/wounds with machetes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Keith_Blakelock

Murdered police constables can't attribute blame for murders, but if they could, according to Calum Steele, he'd be blaming himself.

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wow, the police federation need to take a look at this guy, he's going to be a liability

2 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

It could well be Callum Steele is the "police source" used by Hamilton.

He seems to be an SNP gimp looking through his tweets.  He has retweeted a post by Celtic inviting refugees to games, and tweets by SNP's Paul Monoghan who is a bigot that's described the union flag as "a butchers apron".

But check this tweet out;

CjaAQ97XEAAKm57.jpg

Blakelock was a constable murdered in the line of duty by a mob, inflicting over 40 slashes/wounds with machetes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Keith_Blakelock

Murdered police constables can't attribute blame for murders, but if they could, according to Calum Steele, he'd be blaming himself.

That's a terrible thing he said 

1 hour ago, _mcv_ said:

The inference being that jane hamilton is in mortal danger? C'mon hag, you cannot be serious!! STOP THIS DUPLICITOUS  SCAREMONGERING!!! No one sees you condemning jane hamilton for the abuse she has thrown at Rangers and Rangers Fans over a long period of time....that's deplorable of you....as is her abuse of Us!! But you swiftly post innocuous (in appearance to the naive) words, so sickeningly barbed with disingenuous lies!! We expect nothing less from you than to support your fellow Rangers haters and we know your form but, craftily, we're not your target audience for your sly bile, are we?...no, you want, 1) to be fawned over by your equally cretinous Rangers hating peers as a champion of truth and righteousness (aye right) and, 2) to convince, otherwise uninvolved, people that they should actively hate everything Rangers too!! You are a shameless and despicable person and I truly hope your "career" (built on less than genuine qualities) nosedives spectacularly....you deserve nothing less!!!

5 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

The inference being that jane hamilton is in mortal danger? C'mon hag, you cannot be serious!! STOP THIS DUPLICITOUS  SCAREMONGERING!!! No one sees you condemning jane hamilton for the abuse she has thrown at Rangers and Rangers Fans over a long period of time....that's deplorable of you....as is her abuse of Us!! But you swiftly post innocuous (in appearance to the naive) words, so sickeningly barbed with disingenuous lies!! We expect nothing less from you than to support your fellow Rangers haters and we know your form but, craftily, we're not your target audience for your sly bile, are we?...no, you want, 1) to be fawned over by your equally cretinous Rangers hating peers as a champion of truth and righteousness (aye right) and, 2) to convince, otherwise uninvolved, people that they should actively hate everything Rangers too!! You are a shameless and despicable person and I truly hope your "career" (built on less than genuine qualities) nosedives spectacularly....you deserve nothing less!!!

Politicians for and against Brexit would be embarrassed by this level of scaremongering....

The only thing she's at risk of, and our only aim, should be be for her lies to be proven and her called out as the Rangers despiser she is.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Politicians for and against Brexit would be embarrassed by this level of scaremongering....

The only thing she's at risk of, and our only aim, should be be for her lies to be proven and her called out as the Rangers despiser she is.

?You're right. Not too much to ask is it mate! This is why this ongoing situation is driving us all to despair...we just want truth and fairness!! 

Honestly if that Callum Steele guy is a top dog in a Police union it's no wonder Police Scotland are a fucking joke force with people like him representing them. His Tweets are on a par with the rest of the Rangers haters only difference is he's too cute to use words like sevco and H**