Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

Any further correspondence from the record editor about this? How he can say she was only referring to her husband is beyond me. I think I've seen one tweet in 30 directed to her husband. 

The Daily Record stands by it's courageous jounalism and journalists.

I suspect it will be ignored but at least we know the type of bigot the Daily Record employees and that the editor of the paper excuses it.  Probably one himself.  I heard he let his guard down when we won the big tax case.

3 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

The Daily Record stands by it's courageous jounalism and journalists.

I suspect it will be ignored but at least we know the type of bigot the Daily Record employees and that the editor of the paper excuses it.  Probably one himself.  I heard he let his guard down when we won the big tax case.

These cretins are circling the wagons as they know we are digging now. I would imagine the VB and others will do a full search on them and expose them fully but until then we just have to take note of everything they are upto.

These tweets focus should be looking at.

Be embarrassing if she gets done about this expecially when it's clear to all she is a bigot  and broke the law .

What will the Daily Record say then?   We did not know honestly?

As someone said if her husband was black could she use the n word when she feels like it?  

Get the fucking rag banned now. 

3 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

I emailed the Daily Rat twice yesterday. No reply. Tomorrow I'm going to email a few MPs and MSPs. 

This is not going to just go away. The DR have to be held to account. 

I emailed the club but no reply.  I'm not the best on the phone but we should have a few fans who are on the blower to the club complaints or media department to find out what's been done about this.  Rabid celtic fans calling us H*** and sevco every 5 minutes on twitter with a total hatchet job as a headline story in the Daily Record and not a peep from the club.  It's unbelievable.

18 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

I emailed the club but no reply.  I'm not the best on the phone but we should have a few fans who are on the blower to the club complaints or media department to find out what's been done about this.  Rabid celtic fans calling us H*** and sevco every 5 minutes on twitter with a total hatchet job as a headline story in the Daily Record and not a peep from the club.  It's unbelievable.

Yup. Can't believe there hasn't been a single word from the club.

51 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

Lets hope it's not because it's just the fans getting attacked this time. 

6 hours ago, piperpete said:

As soon as I Hit the letter I the fecking thing does IT, I Ts doing ma baws  IN never mind yours? I Have tried everything I Can to sort IT but as you can see I M not having much luck. IT also reposts things I Have posted weeks ago for no reason now and again.

FORMAT:C mate.

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

I cant speak french mate :) What IS that and how do I do IT on a slate ?

Don't think I would know what to do these days either :-/ Take it to a shop is best advice without seeing it.

4 minutes ago, Barasa said:

Don'ig think I would know what to do these days either :-/ Take it to a shop is best advice without seeing it.

I did and Mothercare told me to feck off. IT only happens on this ste! I have got to the stage thats ITs normalas ITs been that long since IT started 

On 26 May 2016 at 0:56 PM, sassaaaa said:

Aye thats right give her more publicity .

Give it a fuckin rest , i make a point of having fuck all to do with this catholic rag and everytime u come on here the usual suspects are posting links for the whole fuckin paper.

Here fucking here

It might not be; 'they pissed on policemen'

'they robbed the dead'

'they battered police officers'

But if a fake journalist prints a story in a national newspaper under editorial conditions, backed with dubious sources with no evidence to defend a police unit who were deemed not fit for purpose by the cameras that were broadcasting the match ? How is this any different from the eerie tory government afterparty of 1989 ? This is too symmetrical to be funny. 

Her next broadcast should be, and in front of her rats; I LIED

I LIED

I LIED