Jane Hamilton: Bigot journalist from the Daily Record

Bhudda

So today's slanderous piece in the Daily Record (which blames Rangers fans for Saturday's scenes because we seemingly behaved like a baying mob, deploying tactics only seen in Northern Ireland, using children to obstruct the police in course of their duties) was written by one Jane Hamilton:  https://twitter.com/janehamilton22

Self-confessed Celtic fan, using this as her Twitter account profile picture (which she uses in a professional capacity to share Daily Record articles):

_gNzhy-h_400x400.jpg

Her previous article, prior to the one mentioned above was about Greg Binnie, the Hibs fan who stormed the pitch and made a run for Foderingham.  The article is about unverified claims he has since received death threats from Rangers fans.  Same old deflection and whatabootery tactics used for years by those of a Celtic persuasion.  'Rangers the victims!?  Unverified death threats from their fans in response', will set the balance right again i guess.

Jane Hamilton, the impartial and courageous journalist, also has history of calling us "sevco" and referring to Rangers fans using the sectarian term "H***":

CjXTLVhUoAA4Q5t.jpg.242ae531cfbbb21262ec

"H*** army out in force today"

"Just what every H** wants from Santa"

"In a neutral pub in Glasgow.  Good idea since i'm a 'tic & i'm married to a H**."

It seems though that the Daily Record have since been bitten by both this slanderous story and the bigoted history of their employee who wrote it.  They added this to the footer of the article:

Daily_Rebel.jpg

Looks like they are on the ropes with the pathetic excuse that their journalist only uses bigoted language (publicly, on social media...) in reference to her own husband, so it's ok?  

And ofcourse, that pathetic excuse only manages to fob off 1 of 3 incriminating tweets.  Goodness knows how the husband excuse works for "H*** army". 

I wonder if they have any journalists referring to their wives as fenian bastards?  #MixedFamilyBanter

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting Bigot only in this country can this boot pass as a journalist. The Boards needing to get on this.

Let's hope her Husband not Black as i bet she has names and well chosen phrases for that as well.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye thats right give her more publicity .

Give it a fuckin rest , i make a point of having fuck all to do with this catholic rag and everytime u come on here the usual suspects are posting links for the whole fuckin paper.

If you prefer dignified silence then feel free to practice what you preach.

I dont want any of these tarrier bastards , all of whom i have never heard of till i come on here , getting any publicity for their bigoted views on anything.

You read it all you like but dont post any of this papish shite on this site.

Why any real Gers fans have anything to do with this rag baffles me.

6 minutes ago, Bhudda said:

So today's slanderous piece in the Daily Record (which blames Rangers fans for Saturday's scenes because we seemingly behaved like a baying mob, deploying tactics only seen in Northern Ireland to obstruct the police in course of their duties) was written by one Jane Hamilton:  https://twitter.com/janehamilton22

Self-confessed Celtic fan using this as her Twitter account profile picture, which she uses in a professional capacity to share Daily Record articles.

_gNzhy-h_400x400.jpg

Her previous article, prior to the one mentioned above was about Greg Binnie, the Hibs fan who stormed the pitch and made a run for Foderingham.  The article is about unverified claims he has since received death threats from Rangers fans.  Same old deflection and whatabootery tactics used for years by those of a Celtic persuasion.  'Rangers the victims!?  Unverified death threats from their fans in response', will set the balance right again i guess.

Jane Hamilton, the impartial and courageous journalist, also has history of calling us "sevco" and referring to Rangers fans using the sectarian term "H***":

CjXTLVhUoAA4Q5t.jpg.242ae531cfbbb21262ec

"H*** army out in force today"

"Just what every H** wants from Santa"

"In a neutral pub in Glasgow.  Good idea since i'm a 'tic & i'm married to a H**."

It seems though that the Daily Record have since been bitten by both this slanderous story and the bigoted history of their employee who wrote it.  They added this to the footer of the article:

http://postimg.org/image/lhqu15bqj/

Looks like they are on the ropes with the pathetic excuse that their journalist is only a bigot towards her own husband, so it's ok?  And ofcourse, that pathetic excuse only manages to fob off 1 of 3 incriminating tweets.  Goodness knows how the husband excuse works for "H*** army". 

I wonder if they have any journalists referring to their wives as fenian bastards?  #MixedFamilyBanter

First class .This lying fuck should be burned at the stake 

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

I dont want any of these tarrier bastards , all of whom i have never heard of till i come on here , getting any publicity for their bigoted views on anything.

you read it all you like but dont post any of this papish shite on this site.

Why any real Gers fans have anything to do with this rag baffles me.

Do you like going into a fight with a blindfold on. 

Name and shame these bastards and expose their lies, sticking out head in the sand won't achieve anything. 

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye thats right give her more publicity .

Give it a fuckin rest , i make a point of having fuck all to do with this catholic rag and everytime u come on here the usual suspects are posting links for the whole fuckin paper.

I agree with you normally mate but this is important stuff .Infact horrendous .The hate is beyond anything you ,me or anyone on here and she is meant to be a journalist .For fuck sake .Has the church even told these reptiles to even align themselves to this industry the way it does with law .The club have to act .Get your finger out your arse PM

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you like going into a fight with a blindfold on. 

Name and shame these bastards and expose their lies, sticking out head in the sand won't achieve anything. 

I make a point of not reading any catholic pish and its the last thing i need to read on here.

This taig will be loving the attention , thats why they do what they do .

Well said, Bhudda. Glad you didn't get put down for the Jews thing. (tu)

Aye, you just wouldn't get a journo from the other side casually using the equivalent of H*** or sevco. You just wouldn't. There's clearly a feeling of impunity.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I make a point of not reading any catholic pish and its the last thing i need to read on here.

This taig will be loving the attention , thats why they do what they do .

Well apart from the obvious that nobody makes come into any thread.

Would you rather we didn't defend ourself against lies. 

Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh.

They call us names we call them names happens in workplaces all over the country between rival fans.

The important bit is the slanderous article itself.That needs challenged and challenged pretty damn quick with someone with more clout than us individuals  objecting to the piece.

My hope is this is being done right now behind the scenes and all angles are being covered so that when it is finally done it is as hard hitting as possible.

Have faith Bears.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I agree with you normally mate but this is important stuff .Infact horrendous .The hate is beyond anything you ,me or anyone on here and she is meant to be a journalist .For fuck sake .Has the church even told these reptiles to even align themselves to this industry the way it does with law .The club have to act .Get your finger out your arse PM

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well apart from the obvious that nobody makes come into any thread.

Would you rather we didn't defend ourself against lies. 

Would love the club to do something against them the Bbc Spiers and English but they wont so why get yer nose out of joint reading this bigoted catholic pish and then come on here greetin about it.

No sales or publicity would kill this rag but we seem to do the opposite on here.

5 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh.

They call us names we call them names happens in workplaces all over the country between rival fans.

The important bit is the slanderous article itself.That needs challenged and challenged pretty damn quick with someone with more clout than us individuals  objecting to the piece.

My hope is this is being done right now behind the scenes and all angles are being covered so that when it is finally done it is as hard hitting as possible.

Have faith Bears.

Sensible post (tu)