Forum ban on Daily Record articles?

Essandoh

I haven't bought that arse paper rag since returning from Sunderland v Rangers in Gary Bennets testimonial to read about Rangers fans running riot all over Sunderland, I was there all day mixing with Sunderland fans and saw no trouble whatsoever had a great day, just don't buy it 

We should be using the copy/paste feature instead of posting links to the rag.

That being said, I think we should be putting these articles up.  As opposed to guys like 3names.  This is stuff coming from a national newspaper,  we need to know what is being said.

I will try to make sure that we delete any links to the site that is posted, but I doubt we will be deleting the articles themselves.

41 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We should be using the copy/paste feature instead of posting links to the rag.

That being said, I think we should be putting these articles up.  As opposed to guys like 3names.  This is stuff coming from a national newspaper,  we need to know what is being said.

I will try to make sure that we delete any links to the site that is posted, but I doubt we will be deleting the articles themselves.

I'll take the hit and copy n paste when I can. 

This is a war and gathering intelligence is the best way to keep one move in front of them what we need is someone who works in the rhag tipping either VB or others who can use the information to our advantage.

I worked at News International for a year and people come in off the street with stories all the time and would wait at the security entrance so even a security guard who can ask hey fuck nuts what story you got as reporters take ages to speak to people. 

26 minutes ago, Willis said:

(tu) you said "Don't really want to get hung up on the name calling tbh." was just making sure youre true to your word.

Fatty

Thanks again Willis.Was so hurt by this I had to eat 3 cheeseburgers,2 pizzas,some leftover Nandos chicken,packet of Pringles,family sized KFC megabucke ,pack of 4 Gregs doughnuts and a packet of custard creams before I could reply!!washed it all down with a can of Diet Coke!!

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I think we are better to highlight what they are rather than hide it from view.

Totally agree.All for any links being banned though it's really up to us not to post them.

Information is everything in this day and age.Its important to know what lies are being spouted in order to challenge them at every turn.

Would have liked this post but just made a rookie mistake and found out I only have so many in a day!!!

Doh!!!