Do any of you have vids of the Police outside Hampden?

Now that the focus of the trouble on Saturday had inevitably been turned against us, I just thought, have any of you got any vids of the situation outside Hampden after the match?

If this is all about proof and having to get evidence to defend yourselves these days, then fuck it, let's do it.

Somebody must have taken phone footage or something of the Police sitting, or walking casually up to the stadium, at which time they must have known of the mayhem inside.

Instead of just taking this shite, we have to think outside the box. Individual action, but for the benefit of all our fans.

Time to get smart Bears.

This time, and for the future.

9 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Now that the focus of the trouble on Saturday had inevitably been turned against us, I just thought, have any of you got any vids of the situation outside Hampden after the match?

If this is all about proof and having to get evidence to defend yourselves these days, then fuck it, let's do it.

Somebody must have taken phone footage or something of the Police sitting, or walking casually up to the stadium, at which time they must have known of the mayhem inside.

Instead of just taking this shite, we have to think outside the box. Individual action, but for the benefit of all our fans.

Time to get smart Bears.

This time, and for the future.

Great post.The more the merrier.Lets show this up for the bile and hatred it really is.

Plus the more video proof presented the more time frame it will cover.Not only will it prove what really happened but a clear and undeniable time line will appear showing the actual police response in real time.

All the video  thats needed will be on the GGC main frame as most of the streets around Hampden will be covered on cctv but how to get it will be the problem as it will show the Chief Inspector and his colleagues up for what they are, imagine if  it was the Cltic being accused by all there would be  clips appearing on a dailly basis to clear them.

My eyes dont lie and what I saw on saurday wont change no matter what the police and press are trying to feed us, Im a believer of what goes around comes around and hopfully many are having sleepless nights hoping their cover up plan has worked.

26 minutes ago, piperpete said:

All the video  thats needed will be on the GGC main frame as most of the streets around Hampden will be covered on cctv but how to get it will be the problem as it will show the Chief Inspector and his colleagues up for what they are, imagine if  it was the Cltic being accused by all there would be  clips appearing on a dailly basis to clear them.

My eyes dont lie and what I saw on saurday wont change no matter what the police and press are trying to feed us, Im a believer of what goes around comes around and hopfully many are having sleepless nights hoping their cover up plan has worked.

I am sure this CCTV footage can be released under the freedom of information act. I am sure I have heard of this happening before?

Can't remember on what site it was, but there was an article indicating that the police were too far away to get to the game on time once the trouble started at no time did that article mention it was because of trouble by our fans.  The article if I remember correctly slated the police for the slowness of their reactions.

4 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Can't remember on what site it was, but there was an article indicating that the police were too far away to get to the game on time once the trouble started at no time did that article mention it was because of trouble by our fans.  The article if I remember correctly slated the police for the slowness of their reactions.

Some were i guess, but as we came out there were still police sitting in van and rows of them guarding side streets for no reason other than to usher supporters away from the residential area.

They called it wrong and decided our side would be where the trouble would be, so were all sitting there  doing bugger all.

8 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Found a few.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14509409.Former_SFA_chief_slams_Police_Scotland_for__quot_very_slow_quot__response_to_Hampden_pitch_invasion/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/GoalsAppV2/spfl-championship/Articles/7166477/Richard-Gough-Police-were-too-slow-to-react-to-Hampden-pitch-invasion.html

2 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Bridgeton Loyal page

Dailly record and @janehamilton22 produce exclusive images of rangers fans rioting and holding the police back outside hampden for 20 minutes before police Scotland could react to the pitch invasion going on in the stadium???

13310537_1030896283658219_83326764027562

Superb :D 

18 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Bridgeton Loyal page

Dailly record and @janehamilton22 produce exclusive images of rangers fans rioting and holding the police back outside hampden for 20 minutes before police Scotland could react to the pitch invasion going on in the stadium???

13310537_1030896283658219_83326764027562

I know the guy on the left of the picture.....should I shop him ?

I took some video footage of outside the ground (which I have not posted) but interestingly enough I must have started recording again when I put my phone in my pocket so I have audio of myself and others walking back to our bus.....you only hear a police helicopter, until about 3 mins into the recording then a Police vehicles siren goes on and gets louder as it gets nearer to us.......it certainly did not seem as if it was 'being blocked' as from the second it went on the louder it got until it reached us....then faded as it passed...........we only walked past the busses in bus park a short way up the hill at Letherby Drive to the corner of Carmurnock Road where our bus was parked ...there was loads of Police vans sitting doing nothing with No sirens or lights on! time of video recording which is noted on my phone at 17.17