Latest article from Vanguard Bears

1 hour ago, Loyalist_RFC said:

As always I doff my cap to VB.Excellent article and really hits the target.

Hounded out?More in hiding!!The truth will out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So either 'the police' as quoted in her fabulously written article are quietly briefing friendly hacks to deflect attention from their own poor organisation (and conveniently move the blame onto the Rangers support) OR she's an out and out liar who made it all up ? there's certainly no evidence to back up her tall tales.

I honestly think we could be accused of stealing from dead bodies and this country would be happy to believe it.

28 minutes ago, oldbear said:

So basically,by this "editors" standards, if she was married to a Jamaican and posted "i am white and he is a ni***r " all would be fine.??????

Screenshot_2.png

It's fucking ridiculous.

1.  No it wouldn't be fine, she's publicly published bigoted language on social media, regardless if that's aimed at all Rangers fans, her husband or her budgie.

2.  She has several tweets using the term, including, to paraphrase 'army of H*** on the loose' & 'the H*** have won the league'.  I'm not sure why they even added that pathetic foot note in, it's an outright lie (much like the article) and laughably bad excuse.

So do you complain directly to the DR, or is there a special complaints email available.

Also, if the OP of the thread where Mason, SNP MSP made the statement that bigotry was mostly Irish catholic immigrant could send me a link to the article/thread, I want to use his exact words in an email to my MSP Iain Gray.

Guys this is great comments and etc and it is great to be shared but the VB have specifically asked all Gers to email any complaints or call them.

I emailed this one:

mailto:sport @ daily record . Co . Uk

tel:01413093535

This is the sports section, not sure how far it will go but it's a start 

edit: no spaces in email but site won't let me post direct email link

They hate us for what we stand for,  they hate us because we a bigger,  because we are more respected out side Scotland,  because we've won more and because we are better than them in every single thing we do,  but more than that they hate us because they will never be us and that more then anything else really hurts them. 

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

So do you complain directly to the DR, or is there a special complaints email available.

Also, if the OP of the thread where Mason, SNP MSP made the statement that bigotry was mostly Irish catholic immigrant could send me a link to the article/thread, I want to use his exact words in an email to my MSP Iain Gray.

Repeat a lie often enough....

http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14498680.SNP_MSPs_back_anti_sectarian_football_law_amid_calls_to_scrap_it/?ref=arc

image.png

21 minutes ago, EKCO said:

Fantastic retort from VB again. Wonder what her h** husband thinks............or is that another lie?

I think it is its straight from the Spiers Handbook i can abuse you all i want as i am also a Rangers supporter.

Her man will be no Bear tolerating that.

2 hours ago, Gooseman said:

They hate us for what we stand for,  they hate us because we a bigger,  because we are more respected out side Scotland,  because we've won more and because we are better than them in every single thing we do,  but more than that they hate us because they will never be us and that more then anything else really hurts them. 

All joking aside this is it in a nutshell " because they will never be us" never a truer word said and the absolute root of their hatered. 

Fantastic again by the VB. well  done and imperative we keep this up

Brilliant article by VB, however I'm a bit confused, who is this written to ? is it sent to the culprit paper or just published on the VB website? I'm seriously just wondering if a good article like this is actually seen by the people it's aimed at.