scottyc06

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kris Boyd £30k a week :lol:

Adding up all those weekly wages = £290,300 per week, x 52 weeks for a year would make our annual wage bill just shy of £15.1m :lol:

I'm sure our annual wage budget for the that period was around £5m/£6m.

Only a couple of grand mare than Sally, he puts it into perspective, £17,000 a week to win Divisions 3 and 2, yet his replacement who is 100 times better at football management was paid £6000 a week to win the Championship that Sally failed miserably in. The point is Black, Sally and co had their noses in the trough as much as Green and Co, NONE of them were worth a fraction of what they took from our Club, lets hope Joey gives us value for what ever he is being paid not like the afore mentioned blood sucking leeches.

25 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Kris Boyd £30k a week :lol:

Adding up all those weekly wages = £290,300 per week, x 52 weeks for a year would make our annual wage bill just shy of £15.1m :lol:

I'm sure our annual wage budget for the that period was around £5m/£6m.

15M per year, even McCostalot couldn't spend that amount though he'd certainly try.

3 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Re and stayed on 8ktorts today suggest Joey Barton will cost us £20,000 a week in wages! 

To put that into perspective this time last year we had just offloaded Ian Black who was on £21,000! The same wage Nicky Law was taking home last week!

*seems my google search was shite and they weren't earning that at all! :wanker:

"Press Association Sport understands that Barton's weekly wage packet will contain as much as £20,000 but Robertson insisted that does not mean Rangers have put all their eggs in one basket."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/10295148/-

Ian Blacks wage Would have went up to 10k from 8k In the november IN his last year but he refused IT. 

?

Players on new contracts will have decent salaries and big performance related bonuses. Anyone who thinks we can afford to pay an individual 20k a week plus bonuses for every game we win in various competitions must have missed us going into admin.

We'd be bankrupt half way through a successful season. 

3 hours ago, Willis said:

I think black got 6 his first year then 7 and so on

I hope we don't start down the 20k a week route without ensuring we have the funds secure

We have the funds, this board are as tight as a sheep shagger's hand with a fiver in it. Don't worry it's our money they are spending not theirs, that's why they are dishing it out and hopefully to player's of the right quality.

38 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Allan McGregor was our highest paid player on 16k a week when we won 3 in a row.

Joey Barton won't be on any more than 10k a week, and even if he was, we got him on a free.

In Googly eyes year in charge we were paying Davis £28kpw, McGregor £26kpw and Whittaker £20kpw the likes of Jelavic, McCulloch & Naismith were on similar wages. Some people seem to think that is far fetched but that is the sort of wages being payed for the likes of Davis etc... look at the scum they pay Scott Brown £35kpw ffs.

Although I doubt Barton is on £20kpw, just like Rossiter isn't on £10kpw, but he will be on at least £14/£15kpw we wouldn't have got him for any less than that.

A wage cap is silly, if the right player comes along who would massively improve our team, who is youngish, has a potential big re-sale value,and is asking for a few grand over some limit we have set in place then we would fools to reject him. It doesn't mean we need to spend more than we can afford and get into debt. All we need to do is use common sense and spend for the right player while saving in other areas.

2 hours ago, piperpete said:

I aint an Ian Black fan mate but do know people very very close to him, you either beleive me or you dont. :001:

Cut to the chase mate. How much to paint my living toom? If I offer Ian 100 quid will he refuse to take that much and settle for 50? 

Those walls won't paint themselves.