The Blatancy Of The Anti-Rangers Liars

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Its is a bit shocking to see the positions held by some of these people in the media and the contacts they have. The good bit is that  - gradually -they are all being exposed. Its like the clubs statement in naming Cosgrove and  English and directly finger pointing as others has made these people crawl out from their rock and at the same time the blindfold is being ripped away from the Rangers support who assumed this is a small, powerless group of idiots. - myself included a few years back.

Its gradually showing itself to be a pretty large network whos raison d'etre is hating rangers. The scale of it is sobering.

I think the weekends events and the fallout have been sobering for a lot of our support mate.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

I think the weekends events and the fallout have been sobering for a lot of our support mate.

I think maybe we needed something like this mate to really have our eyes opened. The sheer scale of the lies, deflection and fabrication from Saturday is breathtaking. 

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I think maybe we needed something like this mate to really have our eyes opened. The sheer scale of the lies, deflection and fabrication from Saturday is breathtaking. 

(tu) People outside Scotland who are following this must be wonder wtf is going on.

1 hour ago, Sam English Loyal said:

The toxic anti-Rangers narrative is being challenged from every angle. The haters are going into overdrive. Superb! 

The more we push them, the harder we tackle these filth, the more verbose, ridiculous and over the top their response will be. And that's exactly what we should be aiming for. 

Challenge people like Hamilton, but don't forget the trolls and assorted miscreants on the lunatic fringe. Make them appear to be one and the same (we know they are anyway), make sure even the most ludicrous and infantile claims are picked apart and exposed for all to see. Tar them all with the same brush.

Our enemies have created a false and corrosive narrative about us, we must ensure that we do the same about them! Make them appear as extreme, dangerous and deranged as possible, (that shouldn't be too hard because they are extreme, dangerous and deranged), only then will the political and media mainstream reconsider their close relationship with such odious scum.

The fight is ours and ours alone. It should now be obvious to all of us that the only people who can/will stand up for Rangers, is Rangers. The club and more importantly, the supporters. Time for everyone of us to stand up and be counted.

They have declared war on us. Let's show them what war means. 

The one thing that is consistent in the Scotland of wee nicky and SNPIRA, is that the truth is denied a platform.

We are consistently on the back foot, as the haters continually get their lies out there to keep up their demonisation and dehumanisation of us. They do appear to be much more organised, or is it just their collective obsessed mind sets that keeps the continual stream of the propaganda of hate coming? Whichever way, it works and we are left on the backfoot and that is not a good place to be in winning any war. Making us damaged goods before we get out our defence.

Attack is indeed the best method of defence, but our problem appears to be in our naivity in thinking that their last piece of demonisation will be just that, but history has proven that it is never the case.

We need to be better organised, gathering every piece of evidence against them, SNPIRA, the rhepublican movment in Scotland, the plastics in general and indeed their Priests of hate  and abuse, in every quarter of life and their is plenty out there and we turn it around by us releasing all the corruption, the lies perp'd, the injustices, the isidiousness and subversions of the rhepublican movement in Scotland today and so on.

We go on the front foot, demonising them from top to bottom. The brought the war of propaganda to us and sad to say we have been pretty inept at dealing with it. It's not that difficult to get on the front foot, as there is much evidence out there. It just takes time, thought and effort and oh, the rule book of fair play goes out the window, as with them, it is the tactics of terror, in the literary sense.

They brought the rhepublican political tactics of NI to the mainland and it's time we used the very same tactics against them. Our family in NI are under constant attack and subverted at every turn as SFIRA try to become more equal than equal to our detriment, but we do fight back and indeed prevent us from being totally over ran by them. However, I do not see an equal response here and if we don't get our act together, we will be over ran by the plastics here on our door steps. They have done a good job on us thus far, so it is time we took the fight to them, or we shall ever be in slavery.

How much worse would this be without the Vanguard Bears, well done to them for continuing to keep up the fight.

The Club should be suing the DR for the lies they've spread about us

Great piece from the VB's again. Thanks for that.

I love whats' happening at the club just now. With our long overdue statement giving the haters both barrels (we've waited years to hear something like that) and with supporters rallying together to take these people on, we'll hopefully make further progress to expose many more that fabricate stories/events to show us in a bad light (and then some). It's going to be a long, long process, but I get the feeling that now is the time to do just that, as we seem to be more united than ever against them.

12 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Senior plod may be incapable but in today's day and age are they deliberately going down the same route as SYP?

Feeding the trolls and leaving themselves at their mercy not to reveal all? Happy to lie about acts despite a world of cctv from individuals, shops, street cameras, plod vests, helicopter, bbc, sky?

Maybe there are black arts here. But without doubt there is a Rangers hating journo who is now arse covering as fast as her poisoned fingers can delete.

Things will come out in the wash in the inquiry but this skank needs challenged on her lies now.

Relentlessly. 

Good article VB ?

This is the Scotland of wee nicky and SNPIRA. She is in charge, in control and calls the shots and it matters not who is harmed by her actions. She thinks she is untouchable. It is also seen when she is caught out, she will quite unashamedly sacrifice her own to cover her erse.  If plod fail to come out as the good guy in this, which I doubt, she will quite readily demonise them herself if that is the public mood, but let us not forget that it is her very own pr chief who is heading up their communications to help change their image, so what does that tell us? More but much better whitewashes and any shite borne out of the current ivestigation deflected at all costs.

I doubt little of this will be open or honest.

As for the skank, it will be left to us to put her where she should be, out of a job and very publicly humiliated for her bigotry.

In the public domain, it is we who are tarred with the sectarian brush and no one else. Our plastic haters in the east end, together with their kin in places of power and influence accross the land have done  a great number on us, when we know exactly where the bigotry is eminating and we need it quickly and smartly brought to an end.

As for the independent inquiry, I expect little in it in the way of truth and justice, as the myth of our sectarian brush, will again be brought very publicly to the fore. Hivs will get their punishment, but I'm afraid it is us who will be dealt the biggest blow, as it will be that sectarian brush that the mhedia will be all over like a rash and I can see the sensational headlines already as they continue the demonisation of our club and the dehumanisation of our support and this time, they will have license to do it without challenge and wee nicky and her followers will be smiling ear to ear as they again have done another great number on us. 

It is for the clud and the PUL community at large to take up the challenge, in the bigotry and the concerted campaign of hatred perp'd against us. Some of our one off responses to all this have been good, but we are fighting against a concerted campaign that is both political and sectarian in nature and that being understood, our strategy should be developed accordingly, joined up and coherent, but to date it has not been, so, are we up for this challenge going forward? That is the question, or will it be more knee jerking in response to a cpncerted campaign of hatred? I saw hope in Dave King's recent response and then some sadness in Stewart's later interview in going one step back again, as there can be no giving in dealing with our enemies, as they see it as weakness and they would be correct in that.

3 hours ago, Willis said:

How much worse would this be without the Vanguard Bears, well done to them for continuing to keep up the fight.

The Club should be suing the DR for the lies they've spread about us

Much! However, we need a joined up approach to it all. Uniting of the Rangers/PUL community at large, to get off from the back foot to the front. We need a coherent strategy to deal with our haters as they are relentless and it is their life's work to put us out of business and put down our community at large. They will not be going away until we put them out of business so to to speak.

7 hours ago, SoldierBlue1 said:

As I have said on another thread this is exactly what the TFFF was for, not building a stand that the majority of the support will never use. I wonder if it will be called after Ally's financial adviser who just happens to be the RFFF chairman. 

I have also said similar on other threads but sometimes I feel that I am pissing into the wind.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The one thing that is consistent in the Scotland of wee nicky and SNPIRA, is that the truth is denied a platform.

We are consistently on the back foot, as the haters continually get their lies out there to keep up their demonisation and dehumanisation of us. They do appear to be much more organised, or is it just their collective obsessed mind sets that keeps the continual stream of the propaganda of hate coming? Whichever way, it works and we are left on the backfoot and that is not a good place to be in winning any war. Making us damaged goods before we get out our defence.

Attack is indeed the best method of defence, but our problem appears to be in our naivity in thinking that their last piece of demonisation will be just that, but history has proven that it is never the case.

We need to be better organised, gathering every piece of evidence against them, SNPIRA, the rhepublican movment in Scotland, the plastics in general and indeed their Priests of hate  and abuse, in every quarter of life and their is plenty out there and we turn it around by us releasing all the corruption, the lies perp'd, the injustices, the isidiousness and subversions of the rhepublican movement in Scotland today and so on.

We go on the front foot, demonising them from top to bottom. The brought the war of propaganda to us and sad to say we have been pretty inept at dealing with it. It's not that difficult to get on the front foot, as there is much evidence out there. It just takes time, thought and effort and oh, the rule book of fair play goes out the window, as with them, it is the tactics of terror, in the literary sense.

They brought the rhepublican political tactics of NI to the mainland and it's time we used the very same tactics against them. Our family in NI are under constant attack and subverted at every turn as SFIRA try to become more equal than equal to our detriment, but we do fight back and indeed prevent us from being totally over ran by them. However, I do not see an equal response here and if we don't get our act together, we will be over ran by the plastics here on our door steps. They have done a good job on us thus far, so it is time we took the fight to them, or we shall ever be in slavery.

Yes. Absolutely correct. We need to study their methodology and tactics and turn them back against them!

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Its is a bit shocking to see the positions held by some of these people in the media and the contacts they have. The good bit is that  - gradually -they are all being exposed. Its like the clubs statement in naming Cosgrove and  English and directly finger pointing as others has made these people crawl out from their rock and at the same time the blindfold is being ripped away from the Rangers support who assumed this is a small, powerless group of idiots. - myself included a few years back.

Its gradually showing itself to be a pretty large network whos raison d'etre is hating rangers. The scale of it is sobering.

Remember a few years ago someone posted a 'spiders web' and showed how all the haters are connected to each other and Septic FC?...........WE STAND ALONE should now be recognised as our position as Rangers Fans.