The Blatancy Of The Anti-Rangers Liars

Virtuoso

Senior plod may be incapable but in today's day and age are they deliberately going down the same route as SYP?

Feeding the trolls and leaving themselves at their mercy not to reveal all? Happy to lie about acts despite a world of cctv from individuals, shops, street cameras, plod vests, helicopter, bbc, sky?

Maybe there are black arts here. But without doubt there is a Rangers hating journo who is now arse covering as fast as her poisoned fingers can delete.

Things will come out in the wash in the inquiry but this skank needs challenged on her lies now.

Relentlessly. 

Good article VB ?

As I have said on another thread this is exactly what the TFFF was for, not building a stand that the majority of the support will never use. I wonder if it will be called after Ally's financial adviser who just happens to be the RFFF chairman. 

19 minutes ago, SoldierBlue1 said:

As I have said on another thread this is exactly what the TFFF was for, not building a stand that the majority of the support will never use. I wonder if it will be called after Ally's financial adviser who just happens to be the RFFF chairman. 

It is not even remotely what RFFF was set up for.

10 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

It is not even remotely what RFFF was set up for.

From 21 jan 2015 rfff statement.

"The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund was launched by Ibrox legends Walter Smith and Sandy Jardine in 2012 to help safeguard and protect the club’s future and assets."

Do not see anything about building stands.

also from their home page.

"The Fund has been set up for supporters to make cash donations that will directly affect the Club now and will go a long way towards helping secure its future. Be assured, it has been agreed, with all parties, that not one penny of this fund will go to the current owners or the administrators, every single penny will go to the daily running costs of Rangers Football Club. "

19 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

From 21 jan 2015 rfff statement.

"The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund was launched by Ibrox legends Walter Smith and Sandy Jardine in 2012 to help safeguard and protect the club’s future and assets."

Do not see anything about building stands.

also from their home page.

"The Fund has been set up for supporters to make cash donations that will directly affect the Club now and will go a long way towards helping secure its future. Be assured, it has been agreed, with all parties, that not one penny of this fund will go to the current owners or the administrators, every single penny will go to the daily running costs of Rangers Football Club. "

Thank you for proving my point, much appreciated.

5 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Thank you for proving my point, much appreciated.

'Safeguarding the clubs future and assets'.

As the fans and their reputation are one of the clubs biggest assets I don't see your point being proven in any way at all.

21 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

'Safeguarding the clubs future and assets'.

As the fans and their reputation are one of the clubs biggest assets I don't see your point being proven in any way at all.

RFFF was set up to keep the club in existence during admin. Pay bills, pay wages, pay running costs. I don't mind people debating what to do with money remaining, but claiming it was set up to support this sort of thing is just nonsense.

"every single penny will go to the daily running costs of Rangers Football Club. "

The toxic anti-Rangers narrative is being challenged from every angle. The haters are going into overdrive. Superb! 

The more we push them, the harder we tackle these filth, the more verbose, ridiculous and over the top their response will be. And that's exactly what we should be aiming for. 

Challenge people like Hamilton, but don't forget the trolls and assorted miscreants on the lunatic fringe. Make them appear to be one and the same (we know they are anyway), make sure even the most ludicrous and infantile claims are picked apart and exposed for all to see. Tar them all with the same brush.

Our enemies have created a false and corrosive narrative about us, we must ensure that we do the same about them! Make them appear as extreme, dangerous and deranged as possible, (that shouldn't be too hard because they are extreme, dangerous and deranged), only then will the political and media mainstream reconsider their close relationship with such odious scum.

The fight is ours and ours alone. It should now be obvious to all of us that the only people who can/will stand up for Rangers, is Rangers. The club and more importantly, the supporters. Time for everyone of us to stand up and be counted.

They have declared war on us. Let's show them what war means. 

Its is a bit shocking to see the positions held by some of these people in the media and the contacts they have. The good bit is that  - gradually -they are all being exposed. Its like the clubs statement in naming Cosgrove and  English and directly finger pointing as others has made these people crawl out from their rock and at the same time the blindfold is being ripped away from the Rangers support who assumed this is a small, powerless group of idiots. - myself included a few years back.

Its gradually showing itself to be a pretty large network whos raison d'etre is hating rangers. The scale of it is sobering.