Happy birthday Gazza

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Hope you beat your Deamons, will always be my hero from growing up, even had the blonde hair and no8 Rangers top!

Happy Birthday

Never realised this until reading your post. He was some player.

Happy Birthday Gazza! 

And thanks for all of the great memories too. The game against the sheepshaggers sticks in the mind. Awesome display from him and the team that day. 

Unfortunately, it's gerry mcarse commentating, but at least he was referring to him as Paul Cascoigne at this stage and not the 'number 8'. How childish was that as an aside coming from a guy in that position? Enjoy lads and lassies.

Happy birthday Gazza , and plenty more to come we hope .

Hard to believe that it's nearly 21 years since you joined the greatest club in the world . So many good memories of you lighting up a Saturday for thousands of Bears . How lucky were we Bears who were around to see you and Brian Laudrup in the same side . 

I hope my son and the present generation of supporters don't have to wait too long to experience the same feelings of joy that we had watching  both of you .

Talking of McArse I remember listening to him on RC before we played the sheep. It was the prematch warmup & suddenly he said the Rangers number 8 has tried to hit me with a ball and missed & started to laugh. Co-commentator Andy Walker I think, quickly said no he didn't miss he meant that. It seems the ball literally skimmed his nose and they were sitting on the gantry.

Happy birthday genius & thanks for the memories.