Our Goal Song... Madness - One Step Beyond

Bhudda

A more light hearted topic...

Does this tune get on anyone else's nerves when they play it after we score?

I'm always psyched right up when we score, in a "i want blood" type way, even if it's us going 4-0 up i still want to put the opposition to the sword with a few more.

But then this melody comes over the tannoys and it kind of kills the psyche and atmosphere, it's more fitting for a magician act at Butlins.

Surely we can get a better goal song?

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

We need a complete overhaul of the songs getting played the dj is taking the piss out of us playing penny arcade 5-6 times a game and how long have we had to suffer the megamix??

:lol:

I know, he could at least throw the Roy Orbison version in once and a while to mix it up a bit.

6 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

It's boring,every game same old pish.

That dj whoever the fuck he is killed the atmosphere when we got our league trophy.

I think our signature song should be a good upbeat motivational song, like the type people listen to at the gym to keep the energy flowing. The goal songs I'd reinvent it and let each player have a song for their goal. I also think broxi bear should have a song that children can learn.

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think our signature song should be a good upbeat motivational song, like the type people listen to at the gym to keep the energy flowing. The goal songs I'd reinvent it and let each player have a song for their goal. I also think broxi bear should have a song that children can learn.

Funnily enough i think we did this for Novo.  We used to lay Macho Man iirc.

4 hours ago, Bhudda said:

A more light hearted topic...

Does this tune get on anyone else's nerves when they play it after we score?

I'm always psyched right up when we score, in a "i want blood" type way, even if it's us going 4-0 up i still want to put the opposition to the sword with a few more.

But then this melody comes over the tannoys and it kind of kills the psyche and atmosphere, it's more fitting for a magician act at Butlins.

Surely we can get a better goal song?

That's madness

29 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Why not record the sound of the Bears going mental after a goal and then play that at the same time of the celebrations.?

The opposition would think that there is 100 thousand of us and it would frighten the shit out of them.

A bi to similar to Celtic's top tier imo.  They put big banners up there to make it look like there are fans instead of empty seats :lol:

Just now, Bhudda said:

A bi to similar to Celtic's top tier imo.  They put big banners up there to make it look like there are fans instead of empty seats :lol:

Cheating cunts but everyone can look and see that there is no one there. If the recording is timed right think of the fucking roar - how could they tell it was not real?