Demonstration

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Do you actually know what a church is in the Protestant faith, because if you did, you would't have made that statement.

Added to that, I also thought it was the Catholic religion that brought you up to fear God and drive you into their places of worship with threats of what happens if you don't.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What I am paranoid about?

The SNP, SFA, fourth estate, anyone who doesn't agree with you, and the whole anti Rangers / PUL cabal that is supposedly against us! As demonstrated by your belief and interpretation of anything even close to being negative about us! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The SNP, SFA, fourth estate, anyone who doesn't agree with you, and the whole anti Rangers / PUL cabal that is supposedly against us! As demonstrated by your belief and interpretation of anything even close to being negative about us! 

I can provide you with years worth of proof and evidence. My opinions are formed on facts and actual events. There's no paranoia in there.

If you want I can make you a list ... a big list ... but would it do any good?

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

I think if Hibs don't get a severe punishment and we get an over the top punishment then definitely take our voices to hampden

If the enquiry finds that the Police were not (and I know they weren't) obstructed by 12 year old barricades then we march to the Daily Record

It is not about what we say what we do etc etc it's about a large crowd highlighting exactly what they have done 

A crowd peacefully protesting at their practice and lies only shows them in a negative light and shows a lot of avenues the way we are treated

Sitting on our arses doing fuck all will just let it continue

I am sure the VB and Club1872 will do this should the enquiry fail or the punishment fails

I'll be there 

As I've said previously, IMO Hivs will be punished. Whether we see it as fitting will be another matter. However, we will also be punished, that's for sure and our haters are making sure of that with their recent rantings, far less the sinister forces at work.

For me though, the Hampden debacle and the statements that followed from our haters  is only the culmination of the concerted campaign of hate against. What this recent event has actually done, is given us a platform and an opportunity to redress both this and the previous hate crimes perp'd against. The haters need taken on, head on and very publicly.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Do you actually know what a church is in the Protestant faith, because if you did, you would't have made that statement.

Ach I do - but you get the point no matter how deliberately you want to miss it! 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I can provide you with years worth of proof and evidence. My opinions are formed on facts and actual events. There's no paranoia in there.

If you want I can make you a list ... a big list ... but would it do any good?

:lol::lol: 

kinda tempted to say ok! Gee's the list! 

To BP9

The whole Protestant faith comes from protesting against the catholic faith I don't believe there is a requirement to go to church, in fact in the grand scheme of things do people have to believe in God to protest against the most corrupt religion in the world? Hmmmm there's a question!

I do believe in God and don't go to church as often as I would like but go when I can. 

Why do you feel the need to wind up other members on here? I actually stuck up for you the other day because someone slagged you in a thread and I felt there was no need for it. Well I think there's no need for your comments in this thread, people are entitled to their opinions.

There's no need to assume that someone is "plastic and paranoid", you don't know what goes on in people's personal lives whether they are church goers or not and I certainly don't think people are paranoid about us being persecuted by media, SFA and even the SNP. Only in Scotland a fan can be jailed for singing a song but slapped in the wrist for serious assault. Is it just coincidence that the sheriff who jailed the fan happened to be a celtic supporter and the fan jailed was a Rangers fan?

Let's look at the SFA - they have well and truly screwed us over in the past 4 years. They withheld prize money, transfer money, sent us to the lowest they possibly could in Scottish football, took all our TV money, even divided up the gate money from the playoffs last season to the clubs in the SPL (with celtic gaining the most because they won the league last year), then this year they are withholding another £50000 in our prize money. If they had done their jobs and checked out Craig Whyte  properly none of the last 4 years would have happened. They should be grovelling to us but they're not. They are looking for more ways to screw us over. Paranoid? I don't think so.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

To BP9

The whole Protestant faith comes from protesting against the catholic faith I don't believe there is a requirement to go to church, in fact in the grand scheme of things do people have to believe in God to protest against the most corrupt religion in the world? Hmmmm there's a question!

I do believe in God and don't go to church as often as I would like but go when I can. 

Why do you feel the need to wind up other members on here? I actually stuck up for you the other day because someone slagged you in a thread and I felt there was no need for it. Well I think there's no need for your comments in this thread, people are entitled to their opinions.

There's no need to assume that someone is "plastic and paranoid", you don't know what goes on in people's personal lives whether they are church goers or not and I certainly don't think people are paranoid about us being persecuted by media, SFA and even the SNP. Only in Scotland a fan can be jailed for singing a song but slapped in the wrist for serious assault. Is it just coincidence that the sheriff who jailed the fan happened to be a celtic supporter and the fan jailed was a Rangers fan?

Let's look at the SFA - they have well and truly screwed us over in the past 4 years. They withheld prize money, transfer money, sent us to the lowest they possibly could in Scottish football, took all our TV money, even divided up the gate money from the playoffs last season to the clubs in the SPL (with celtic gaining the most because they won the league last year), then this year they are withholding another £50000 in our prize money. If they had done their jobs and checked out Craig Whyte  properly none of the last 4 years would have happened. They should be grovelling to us but they're not. They are looking for more ways to screw us over. Paranoid? I don't think so.

Paranoid protestant you ... plastic

56 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well it's kinda expected - you at least need to believe! 

Of Course, but there are loads of believers who don't go to church, and on the other hand alot of church going Christians who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus which our Protestant faith really demands.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You need to go to church or at least believe in Christ to be Protestant tho' it's kinda the whole premise of the Protestant thing - a belief in Christ / God! 

You also don't need to be a Protestant to support Rangers!!!

The church is within mate.

To believe and worship in groups is better than doing so alone, but just going some building does not make you a believer. 

For me, marches and demonstrations don't work any longer. Sure, it makes a statement, but it's a statement that'll never be listened to nor acted upon to our satisfaction. 

For a while now, on various threads, a theme has emerged which most of us agree with...and that is that we are living in a country where every seat of power - government, local authorities, most political parties, a significant number of politicians, the judiciary, lawyers, police Scotland, educational establishments, unions......the list goes on and on - has been occupied by people from, so called, minority groups. 

There are historical reasons for this gradual, but nonetheless shocking for it, shift in demographic! 

Immigrants, in different era's, for differing reasons were welcomed into our country....some for economic reasons, some coming from war-torn countries, and some because we were short of labour etc etc. 

Most of them started off with nothing so they grouped together with a view to improving their lot..groups and communities emerged based on race, ethnicity, nationality and religion. 

For decades and decades they have been organised, almost militaristic in fashion, with the emphasis on education, education, education!

Let's be honest here...mainly through their mosques and chapels...their separate schools and non inclusive organisations, they've made a concerted effort to ensure the next generation succeeds more than the previous one.

So, where their grandparents were selling clothes pegs, washing line and cloths round the doors...or, tarring roads....the current generation are now doctors, politicians, teachers, top cops,  judges and journalists!!

Now, there's not a lot wrong with that! Where there IS a problem is when they start abusing that power..start seeing themselves as an elite....look upon themselves as the arbiters of truth and justice....become arrogant, thinking they, and they alone, will sort out society's ills!!

Therein lies the fucking problem for us, because collectively, and in unison, a phenomenon has emerged, and that is that (in their bitter and skewed view) we represent society's ills....we are the problem...we are the wicked, uneducated, sectarian bigots....and make no mistake about it, they are trying everything in their power to eradicate our institutions, our communities, our culture, our belief systems and our flags and emblems!!!

Tommy Robinson, formerly of the EDL, of Pegida recognised that marches and demonstrations didn't work - partly because nazis and drunken racist yobs were attaching themselves to his organisation - because the media, the political system and the police conspired to damn him as a racist bigot, a stain on his character that he's still trying to shed to this day!! 

Agree with Tommy's politics or not but the point still stands...they'd do exactly the same with us! As soon as we marched with Union Flags etc, we'd be kettled, goaded, arrested on trumped up charges....you name it, they'd lay it on thick!! All we'd achieve is more unwarranted bile and hatred directed at us!! 

If we lived in a fair and equitable society there would be no reason to even think about marching but, if we had to march in such a society, we'd have a chance of being listened to!

Sadly, and worryingly, no such society exists in this once great country any longer!!!

35 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

For me, marches and demonstrations don't work any longer. Sure, it makes a statement, but it's a statement that'll never be listened to nor acted upon to our satisfaction. 

For a while now, on various threads, a theme has emerged which most of us agree with...and that is that we are living in a country where every seat of power - government, local authorities, most political parties, a significant number of politicians, the judiciary, lawyers, police Scotland, educational establishments, unions......the list goes on and on - has been occupied by people from, so called, minority groups. 

There are historical reasons for this gradual, but nonetheless shocking for it, shift in demographic! 

Immigrants, in different era's, for differing reasons were welcomed into our country....some for economic reasons, some coming from war-torn countries, and some because we were short of labour etc etc. 

Most of them started off with nothing so they grouped together with a view to improving their lot..groups and communities emerged based on race, ethnicity, nationality and religion. 

For decades and decades they have been organised, almost militaristic in fashion, with the emphasis on education, education, education!

Let's be honest here...mainly through their mosques and chapels...their separate schools and non inclusive organisations, they've made a concerted effort to ensure the next generation succeeds more than the previous one.

So, where their grandparents were selling clothes pegs, washing line and cloths round the doors...or, tarring roads....the current generation are now doctors, politicians, teachers, top cops,  judges and journalists!!

Now, there's not a lot wrong with that! Where there IS a problem is when they start abusing that power..start seeing themselves as an elite....look upon themselves as the arbiters of truth and justice....become arrogant, thinking they, and they alone, will sort out society's ills!!

Therein lies the fucking problem for us, because collectively, and in unison, a phenomenon has emerged, and that is that (in their bitter and skewed view) we represent society's ills....we are the problem...we are the wicked, uneducated, sectarian bigots....and make no mistake about it, they are trying everything in their power to eradicate our institutions, our communities, our culture, our belief systems and our flags and emblems!!!

Tommy Robinson, formerly of the EDL, of Pegida recognised that marches and demonstrations didn't work - partly because nazis and drunken racist yobs were attaching themselves to his organisation - because the media, the political system and the police conspired to damn him as a racist bigot, a stain on his character that he's still trying to shed to this day!! 

Agree with Tommy's politics or not but the point still stands...they'd do exactly the same with us! As soon as we marched with Union Flags etc, we'd be kettled, goaded, arrested on trumped up charges....you name it, they'd lay it on thick!! All we'd achieve is more unwarranted bile and hatred directed at us!! 

If we lived in a fair and equitable society there would be no reason to even think about marching but, if we had to march in such a society, we'd have a chance of being listened to!

Sadly, and worryingly, no such society exists in this once great country any longer!!!

Great post.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ach I do - but you get the point no matter how deliberately you want to miss it! 

What was the point of The Reformation? Was it to change one master for another?
What do you think was the greatest thing to come out of The Reformation? Was it to attend a church of The Reformed faith and have a minister intone a sermon to you?
Was it something else? Perhaps a case could be made for the printing press. This allowed each man, woman and child to read the words of the scriptures in their own language for the first time ( unless of course you spoke or understood Latin ). This allowed everyone who was interested to read and understand the scriptures for themselves.
This also allowed people to worship their God in their own way - without the suffocating presence of Roman Catholic priests and their doctrines.
You might want to try it, the feeling of independence of the spirit can be quite fulfilling.

1 hour ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

This is a quite brilliant post.

The critical problem, as you indicated, resides in the fact that we have gradually lost power which we once had. And, as you wisely point out - this wouldn't be a problem were it not for the clear fact that those who have acquired the power are abusing it.

5he problem as in the film Spotlight so clearly pointed out, relative to child abuse by the catholic church - is systemic.

eg. were this not the case, c*ltic fc would have have been investigated and charged by the police for their complicity in torbetts sexual abuse of young boys - just as Penn State were in the states.

This did not happen and will never happen fornthe simple reason that those in power will not allow it to happen  - media, police, sfa, local and now 'national' government wont allow it to happen - sytsemic.

Rangers did not get demoted to the division they did because it was an appropriate punishment. Draconian punishement occurred instead of this because those in power wanted it so and could make it happen.

If Rangers had invaded the pitch like Motherwell and the hivs and assaulted opposing players, we'd have been drawn and quatertered by media, police and politicians. 

The writing has been on the fucking wall for a long time now.

We, Rangers, are fucked good and proper, and so is the scotland that took millenia to evolve.

Will peaceful or violent protest change the abuse by those in power or replace them, personally, there's no chance of this.

Scotland's best hope and our best hope, which to many will seem unthinkable, is a political process that establaishes PARTITION of scotland - a north and south or and east and west, similar to ireland, pakistan and indian,  and korea etc.

2 hours ago, 72barca said:

What was the point of The Reformation? Was it to change one master for another?
What do you think was the greatest thing to come out of The Reformation? Was it to attend a church of The Reformed faith and have a minister intone a sermon to you?
Was it something else? Perhaps a case could be made for the printing press. This allowed each man, woman and child to read the words of the scriptures in their own language for the first time ( unless of course you spoke or understood Latin ). This allowed everyone who was interested to read and understand the scriptures for themselves.
This also allowed people to worship their God in their own way - without the suffocating presence of Roman Catholic priests and their doctrines.
You might want to try it, the feeling of independence of the spirit can be quite fulfilling.

But it's all based on some 'super deity' which is laughable to me - a crutch . 

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

This is a quite brilliant post.

The critical problem, as you indicated, resides in the fact that we have gradually lost power which we once had. And, as you wisely point out - this wouldn't be a problem were it not for the clear fact that those who have acquired the power are abusing it.

5he problem as in the film Spotlight so clearly pointed out, relative to child abuse by the catholic church - is systemic.

eg. were this not the case, c*ltic fc would have have been investigated and charged by the police for their complicity in torbetts sexual abuse of young boys - just as Penn State were in the states.

This did not happen and will never happen fornthe simple reason that those in power will not allow it to happen  - media, police, sfa, local and now 'national' government wont allow it to happen - sytsemic.

Rangers did not get demoted to the division they did because it was an appropriate punishment. Draconian punishement occurred instead of this because those in power wanted it so and could make it happen.

If Rangers had invaded the pitch like Motherwell and the hivs and assaulted opposing players, we'd have been drawn and quatertered by media, police and politicians. 

The writing has been on the fucking wall for a long time now.

We, Rangers, are fucked good and proper, and so is the scotland that took millenia to evolve.

Will peaceful or violent protest change the abuse by those in power or replace them, personally, there's no chance of this.

Scotland's best hope and our best hope, which to many will seem unthinkable, is a political process that establaishes PARTITION of scotland - a north and south or and east and west, similar to ireland, pakistan and indian,  and korea etc.

:lol: such fun!