Demonstration

3 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

What were you doing when our club was being grossly mis managed apart from slating fans who got off their arses and let their voices be heard?

I believe we should hold back and give the authorities time to dish out the appropriate punishment, if they fail then yes we should show them that we won't sit back and accept their ruling.

:mutley:

It is not IF they fail, it's WHEN they fail to dish out anything 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

What were you doing when our club was being grossly mis managed apart from slating fans who got off their arses and let their voices be heard?

I believe we should hold back and give the authorities time to dish out the appropriate punishment, if they fail then yes we should show them that we won't sit back and accept their ruling.

At ibrox supporting the team

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

There are no assumptions and there hasn't been for four years. This recent onslaught is out there for all to see. The lies, the bigotry, the hatred and  it's that bad, they don't even try and hide it anymore.

That's nonsense - what happened on Saturday was criminal, stupid and deserves harshest punishment. But your quote is just paranoid fuelled nonsense 'oh the worlds out to get me - boo hoo '

26 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

A resounding yes.

Let the marching feet of the Protestant people cause Holyrood to tremble.

Never Surrender.

Fuck if they have to be Protestant it'll be a small March! Unless you include the dint go to church or believe in God Protestants 

I think if Hibs don't get a severe punishment and we get an over the top punishment then definitely take our voices to hampden

If the enquiry finds that the Police were not (and I know they weren't) obstructed by 12 year old barricades then we march to the Daily Record

It is not about what we say what we do etc etc it's about a large crowd highlighting exactly what they have done 

A crowd peacefully protesting at their practice and lies only shows them in a negative light and shows a lot of avenues the way we are treated

Sitting on our arses doing fuck all will just let it continue

I am sure the VB and Club1872 will do this should the enquiry fail or the punishment fails

I'll be there 

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Or perhaps we show some patience and await the enquiry outcome.

but I'll keep the pitchfork sharpened 

Bless. You actually think the investigation will be transparent, honest and integral? :lol:

You must be reading this forum thinking paranoid protestants or something.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bless. You actually think the investigation will be transparent, honest and integral? :lol:

You must be reading this forum thinking paranoid protestants or something.

Don't need to read many of your posts to realise how plastic and paranoid you are. It oozes out of you! 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Don't need to read many of your posts to realise how plastic and paranoid you are. It oozes out of you! 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Plastic?

tumblr_inline_net5mdfc0m1shihqh.gif

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with much of what you say BP9 even although you piss off a lot of our support. You are obviously, however a true blue and good Gers fan. I am plastic btw, last at church, except for the odd funeral, 40 years ago, so I also find the religious thing a bit tiresome at times although I do love giving the tims a bit of grief at times on all matters football and religion. I think I am probably the classic 90 min bigot. However, you say let's wait for the results of the commission or police investigation. I think we did that after the last debacle at murderwell and the result was a slap on the wrist, if that. So let's get that march organised. I,ll be there caus my club is very important to me and like it or not BP9 we are being crucified slowly by a very bigoted religiously motivated group.

I am proud to say I was one of the 10,000 who marched to Hampden the last time. It was well organised and no one that I saw stepped out of line and do not see why it should be any different another time.

I can understand the desire to do this again and soon, and I have sympathy for that point of view, and would probably take part.

I personally feel that it would be better to wait until the outcome of the enquiries/punishment, not that I am expecting them to be what we want, but if that is indeed what happens then we will have a better reason for taking to the streets in a show of our dissatisfaction with the outcome justifying our actions.  

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Plastic Protestant! 

How would you know? are you trying to say I don't go to Church? again, how would you know?

Do you even need to go to Church to believe in God or consider yourself a Protestant or have Christian values? I'm sure you would agree you don't need to go to Ibrox to be a Rangers fan?

You said to me a few weeks ago (wrongly) when I was ripping into the SNP that I was lying down criteria in which to be a Rangers fan. I wasn't - but you are trying to do the same thing by laying down criteria for peoples beliefs?

For the record I do sometimes go to Church (outwith weddings, funerals and christenings) not often, mind you but often enough.

You're hypocrisy above knows no bounds.

2 hours ago, bluenose1975 said:

You don't need to go to church to be a Rangers fan BP? never really got why your viewed as being different or hated on RM but confirming your no a proddy makes it easier to get it ?

You need to go to church or at least believe in Christ to be Protestant tho' it's kinda the whole premise of the Protestant thing - a belief in Christ / God! 

You also don't need to be a Protestant to support Rangers!!!

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

How would you know? are you trying to say I don't go to Church? again, how would you know?

Do you even need to go to Church to believe in God or consider yourself a Protestant or have Christian values? I'm sure you would agree you don't need to go to Ibrox to be a Rangers fan?

You said to me a few weeks ago (wrongly) when I was ripping into the SNP that I was lying down criteria in which to be a Rangers fan. I wasn't - but you are trying to do the same thing by laying down criteria for peoples beliefs?

For the record I do sometimes go to Church (outwith weddings, funerals and christenings) not often, mind you but often enough.

You're hypocrisy above knows no bounds.

Ok so your not a plastic! That just leaves the paranoia! (tu)