Demonstration

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Another one who is unaware of the reality and thinks an online presence is a basis to judge someone by. He's a supporter just with a point of view that isnt in line with yours.

I don't agree with him but I do know him and know some of the things he has done that make him as much of a supporter as you seem to believe yourself to be.

The main problem with the support is those who feel they have a right to judge who is or isn't allowed to support the club. There are far too many who are far too sanctimonious for theirs and the clubs own good.

I'm often in agreement with what you say but can't be further away from you on this.

You not getting tired defending the indefensible?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Every time I've seen BP9 he seems to put forward a progressive and modern view that is in keeping with the 21st century we live in.........."

Lol!

You have been reported for your disgraceful abuse of BP9.

Obviously you've never paid heed to the classic Who song...

Leave Them Masochists alone!

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

That was the old BP9, he snapped at Hampden, but.

At full time he ran onto the park, desperate to get at the Hibs fans!

They didn't know he was running on to apologise for our goal and for making them wait so long on a trophy and just punched him.

Rumour has it when he was lying on the ground receiving punches and kicks he was thanking them and saying most other Rangers fans would have tried to fight back by now..but not him, he was just there for the football.

Desperate to get to the Hibs fans for a selfie more like the wee fat gimp 

16 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Keep your beliefs to yourself or in the appropriate place of worship.  Rangers are not a vehicle for petty religious squabbling about schisms in the same lies.  You don't have any more claim to Rangers because you dress up in a sash or play a flute or bang a drum or believe 'god' is flying about caring about who you shag or what you eat.  Nobody wants to take away your favourite toy, but don't force others to play with it.

Favourite toy?   As you put it, the SNP and the republicans will be doing all in their power to ban this in the future.  Do you sing the sash at the game? Do you sing Cry was No Surrender God save the Queen? Rule Britannia?    We are the most British team out there and that's a fact, If you don't like these facts do not try and push your believes on Rangers fans like our haters do, We are all in this togeather now and we as a support must unite more than ever  

We are what we are and I for one am Very proud.

And if you read my post properly you would see I have not been to a walk in 30 years so nothing to do with favourite toy just a fact that you me and no one else should ever have to change as we have diluted our beliefs too much as it is.

Do you see the mhanky mob deny their beliefs? And quite right too, but they will do more than stick up for their beliefs nowadays you end up in court and they just keep on putting people in power that suits them.

The last protestatant Lord Provost was 1972, because we all said about this the next one was Jewish who studied at a private catholic school and one of her first things was giving them something like £8k for a stained window, now if we had not had a catholic Lord provost since 1972 we would be getting called all the bigots of the day and it would be Glasgow's shame.

Meanwhile your on here telling fans to forget everything they belief in and leave it at the turnstile?

Rangers are more than just a club, and why the hell should we? 

Rangers is very much the embodiment of and vehicle of expression for the PUL community in Scotland. Nobody, and I mean nobody - handwringer or hang glider round your neck will ever take that away from us. 

If you don't like that then too bad, keep your mouth shut (I know you do when you're not on the internet anyway) or find a provincial club to support.

RFC - For our people, because we are the people.

4 hours ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

Rangers is very much the embodiment of and vehicle of expression for the PUL community in Scotland. Nobody, and I mean nobody - handwringer or hang glider round your neck will ever take that away from us. 

If you don't like that then too bad, keep your mouth shut (I know you do when you're not on the internet anyway) or find a provincial club to support.

RFC - For our people, because we are the people.

Not for me and thousands of others it's not. The PUL community, has over the years shrunk when it comes to our support. As our team becomes more diverse in terms of race and religion so does our support. 

Everyone welcome no one denied. 

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Not for me and thousands of others it's not. The PUL community, has over the years shrunk when it comes to our support. As our team becomes more diverse in terms of race and religion so does our support. 

Unlesa they're catholic like you.

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

If you number into the thousands how come I've never met any of you face to face? 

5 hours ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

If you number into the thousands how come I've never met any of you face to face? 

You would have at the footy. But I suppose all the big dayglo stickers would have fell off maybe. You know the ones that say "hello, I'm no from the PUL".