League cup: Rangers Group F

14 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Pretty odd East Stirlingshire are in it. They just got relegated to the Lowland league 

The seedings go on the season before, though. I'm thinking about this Motherwell game - surely it won't be the first game on 16/17th and will be later on in group to make the set-up a more attractive proposition?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The seedings go on the season before, though. I'm thinking about this Motherwell game - surely it won't be the first game on 16/17th and will be later on in group to make the set-up a more attractive proposition?

Ah makes sense. Shame as a game against Edinburgh city would have been good. Can't imagine we've played them before.

That would be the sensible way to arrange games but the SPFL aren't well known for doing the sensible thing 

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:29 PM, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Judging by the standards of some of the Youth performances, I hope not. MW seems to be old fashioned that if we are in a competition, we play the best squad. Let's hope that continues.

Very unfair as most of the youth players who were nosing around the first team were out on loan last season, a lot of those who played in the youth ranks came from under 17s etc

5 hours ago, Vwbear said:

Could do with finding out regards holidays 

Same - I'm wanting to book Rapid Vienna with Chelsea but no chance I'm going if we are playing Motherwell that week 

time it's announced the flight prices will have doubled 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Same - I'm wanting to book Rapid Vienna with Chelsea but no chance I'm going if we are playing Motherwell that week 

time it's announced the flight prices will have doubled 

If Chelsea v rapid is around that time sods law it will clash with us 

Betfred Cup group stage draw

image: http://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_028__betfredcup_1462887447_standard.png

Friday 27th May 2016

image: http://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__12072410_1464376617_standard.jpg

The draw for the group stage of the Betfred Cup was made this evening, with holders Ross County up against Raith Rovers, Alloa, Cove and Montrose.

The fixture schedule and TV selections will be confirmed next week, with games due to be played on five matchdays between July 16 and 30.

The eight group winners and the four best runners-up will join European entrants Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian in the last 16 of the competition.

As others have said the fixtures supposed to be out this week, so maybe 24, 48 or 72 hours yet. :unsure: