League cup: Rangers Group F

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Anyone reckon they'll be a ST sale for the Motherwell game? 

Didn't sign up to CCCS for away matches as I'm unable to make all away games, but definitely fancy this one.

Maybe, if we get the usual 5-6 thousand ... if, like the last time 900-1100 no chance.

14 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

This will get moved, police won't allow this to go ahead with a 3pm kickoff.

deffs going to this - what an away fixture - carnage 

They've had nearly a week to discuss it and it's been picked for tv. It "deffs" won't get moved now. 

Just read something on the BBC website. They say that group games will award 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw.

Normal enough I thought, but it then goes onto saying that drawn matches with go straight on to a penalty shoot out with the winner getting a 'bonus' point.

I can't remember hearing of that system before, but it sounds a highly unusual gimmick just to stir up some interest in a poor competion.

Don't know, might prove to be exciting. It might lead to many more pitch encroachment also, who knows.:unsure:

16 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

The fuck is this ????

It's a football team darling, why don't you be a good wee doll and get back to the kitchen and get the breakfast on instead of confusing that wee small brain of yours. (tu) 

14 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Just read something on the BBC website. They say that group games will award 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw.

Normal enough I thought, but it then goes onto saying that drawn matches with go straight on to a penalty shoot out with the winner getting a 'bonus' point.

I can't remember hearing of that system before, but it sounds a highly unusual gimmick just to stir up some interest in a poor competion.

Don't know, might prove to be exciting. It might lead to many more pitch encroachment also, who knows.:unsure:

Actually think it's not too bad of an idea. Would do away with the point for a draw altogether though and whoever wins the penalty shootout should get 2 points.  In fact I wouldn't be against them doing that in the league.

Hope they price this correctly as if they don't we wont exactly be getting huge attendances I wouldn't think. Make it £10 for adults and £5 for kids and concessions. Though I am guessing Motherwell away will be at least £20.

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

It's a football team darling, why don't you be a good wee doll and get back to the kitchen and get the breakfast on instead of confusing that wee small brain of yours. (tu) 

No bastard further Access to my RTV Account for you then :lol:

16 hours ago, Pedro Menzies said:

I meant that both the home games are 7:45 on a Monday and a Tuesday, how could one of the home games not been the Friday or the Saturday 

I'm no talking about that,, fix your post, shameful shit