The mighty Norn Iron currently 3-0 vs Belarus. I'm predicting we pick up at least four points in France. A win against either Poland or Ukraine and maybe even a point against the Germans, who we have an excellent record against. 

Any predictions for the Ulster men? Are we just at the Euros to make up the numbers or could we, just maybe, get out of the group? 

Just back from Windsor. I'm hoarse and my ears are ringing.

We are in a tough group, but I would like to think we can cause an upset. We will be going into this high on confidence and with no real expectation to make an impact.

I hope we get out of the group as I have a ticket for the first knockout round! :craphead::ulster:

22 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

The mighty Norn Iron currently 3-0 vs Belarus. I'm predicting we pick up at least four points in France. A win against either Poland or Ukraine and maybe even a point against the Germans, who we have an excellent record against. 

Any predictions for the Ulster men? Are we just at the Euros to make up the numbers or could we, just maybe, get out of the group? 

And without Dean Shiels :mutley:

Would LOVE them to get to the next round, but app they are participating 

16 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Well this would certainly be the year for it. One fairytale in the PL, then an even bigger one in the Euros!

But I'll be happy as long as we do better than the Free State (tu)

free my arse :wink:

Really happy with how Norn Iron are shaping up but feel our group just has the wrong style of opposition for us.

I would rather have faced a few more silky teams like Portugal, Spain or Italy than the ones we got.

We are effectively a counter attacking team and can use our physical attributes to bully the opposition. I think however the 3 teams we face are equally if not more powerful than we are on top of their superior quality and this is what I think will prove most difficult for us.

Theres no doubt we will be hard to break down and will give them all difficulties but sadly I think we will struggle to beat any of them. One thing is for sure and that is this wee Norn Iron team keeps proving people wrong and they won't let anybody down. It's going to be a fantastic occasion no matter what.