Still hurting

16 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:
57 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

That's their fault and I don't give a flying **** they ruined it for everyone and we are getting the ****** blame!!!!

Welcome to Republican Scotland, that's the way it is I'm afraid, and the persecution will only get worse until we take to the streets in Protestation.

I was like i didn't say that bottom bit but you've accidentally included what you said in the quote 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/28/2016 at 3:48 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

Zelalem was one of our two players who would get pass marks imo.

You've singled out two players, yet none of the worst.

Maybe not the worst but I believe that Zelalem could be a damned good player if he would only take a dig at goal.

As for Foderingham, he's not close to being the quality of Goram or Klos and I guess I'm just used to being spoiled by having good goalies in the past.

True that I could have named half the team as being below par that day, but I was in a hurry.

On 28 May 2016 at 8:01 PM, The_Blue_Flash said:

Really? Yes poor Hibs, WTF!! 

The fact their disgrace of a support got to just go back into the stands and see them still presented with the trophy and then have the absolute cheek to have a huge victory parade the following day (they get 8k at a home game, WTF, did all those people come from?) 

Then to spent all week being almost congratulating for attacking players and wrecking the stadium by the police and media it's a f****** disgrace 

Correct and this pic at the Italy game proves that the sfa approve as well ! Cosy wee scene !:sherlock:

image.jpeg