We have finally reached the twilight zone

Motherwell, the cause of all this, won't be punished, (no laughing), until september 2017! So many of us will be dead & cremated before hivs slap on the wrist.

The snpfa are guilty of creating open season on Rangers players & supporters, & encouraging the next attack.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored with this guff now .We only have the shite bags in our boardroom to blame for it .I don't give a flying fuck how well MW has done for us and them .

King has been told to cool it by the people that helped give him an easy ride . Despise the man for this .No matter how many trust and follow follow  members are stuck up his arse.

Meanwhile in Nottingham .The Gestapo there have introduced a new law and outlawing wolf whistling .Kid you not .

It's always an ugly mutant bird or bent fecker that campaigns for it .

These bastards just have too much time on their hands as they can't catch the real criminals .

2 hours ago, Juniorsparkie said:

As an aside these two got 3 months for pleading to a Breach !!!!!!

Two men who struggled with former Scotland goalkeeper Rab Douglas during a pitch invasion have both been jailed for three months.

Ian Bear and Ryan Lawrence, both from Airdrie, were also given five-year football banning orders.

The incident happened during disorder at Forfar Athletic's tie with Airdrieonians in April last year.

Bear, 36, and Lawrence, 19, both pleaded guilty midway through their trial to a breach of the peace.

They admitted running on the field of play, shouting, swearing, using foul language and struggling with Mr Douglas at Station Park, Forfar, on 11 April, 2015.

An allegation that the crime was motivated by sectarianism was removed from the charges.

Punched on head

Mr Douglas told Forfar Sheriff Court that he received sectarian abuse from supporters in the crowd and was spat on as he took a goal kick towards the end of the game.

Mr Douglas said: "The final whistle had just went and I heard our left back, Iain Campbell, shouting at me and I turned round.

"The first man was about two feet away from me.

"I tried to protect myself at first and we made contact with each other at the same point.

"He punched me in the head and I punched him.

"The second fan approached and we made contact as well."

"I've played 650 games in my career and it's only the second time anything like that has happened to me."

Pair of arseholes 

On 30 May 2016 at 9:49 PM, Bad Robot said:

I could quite easily put a hatchet over that cunts head.

Has this reprobate been identified ?

No and he probably never will. That photo has been doing the rounds for a few years now and the legitimacy of it has been called into question mostly down to the fact that the numbers appear photoshopped.

I believe the "SPL" logo should be at the bottom, not the top.