What Justice?

Cutting through all the hype, bull, lies and innuendo surrounding the events at Hampden, what would your minimum acceptable result or punishment meted out to Hivs by the SFA and what actions our club to take in response to those events and any lack of or menial punishment handed out to Hivs. 

For me it would be:

Hivs banned from the SC for at least next season.

A six figure fine handed out to hivs.

Petrie removed from the SFA as VP.

For our club to take the following steps:

No acceptance of ticket allocations for away grounds until the footballing authorities can guarantee the safety of our fans. The tactic here would be to push the SFA/SPFL in having to publicly make a statement on it and if they cannot guarantee it, THEY are fucked!

Hivs fans banned indefinitely from Ibrox.

Demand for an unequivocal apology from PS and nicky.

Banning all mhedia involved in the hate campaign against us.

If the club feels that punishments imposed on hivs are demeaning and do not fit the brevity of the crime, then we refuse to take part in the SC next season.

Lastly and the biggy, what if the SFA impose onerous and OTT sanctions on us? I would say, aside from appealing, all of the above and more, but what?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cutting through all the hype, bull, lies and innuendo surrounding the events at Hampden, what would your minimum acceptable result or punishment meted out to Hivs by the SFA and what actions our club to take in response to those events and any lack of or menial punishment handed out to Hivs. 

For me it would be:

No acceptance of ticket allocations for away grounds until the footballing authorities can guarantee the safety of our fans. The tactic here would be to push the SFA/SPFL in having to publicly make a statement on it and if they cannot guarantee it, THEY are fucked!

If the club feels that punishments imposed on hivs are demeaning and do not fit the brevity of the crime, then we refuse to take part in the SC next season.

Lastly and the biggy, what if the SFA impose onerous and OTT sanctions on us? I would say, aside from appealing, all of the above and more, but what?

It's all fairly reasonable to think . Wouldn't refuse to take part in SC though . And then the big catch . We are in corrupt Scotland .

Hivs banned from SC and Europe for a season. 

500k fine. 

First 2 home games behind closed doors and no travelling Hiv fans for a full season. 

Immediate resignation of Petrie and never to hold a position on the SFA or SPFL boards ever again. 

Rhegan to resign as soon as the whitewash (sorry investigation) is complete. 

Initially i would liked to have seen the club instantly launch some litigation against the SFA.  It was their event and they have the duty of care to our club, staff and fans, in which they failed horribly.  So we should be angling for some compensation for their failings.

But the more i think about it, the more i realise they would just counter it with firing over some fines our way for a few fans fighting back and singing a wee song.   So we need to box clever with regards to the SFA's wee 'investigation'.

AS for Hibs i couldn't really give two-hoots.  This was their moment, 114 year old cup final hoodoo vs the biggest and most successful club in Scotland, broadcast to millions of viewers and the warm-up on the BBC before the FA cup and they hibs it by creating carnage, old men climbing goal posts and wierdo's eating the turf. kudos.  What happens to them now doesn't mean much to me, most likely a fine which will make their job of getting promotion all the harder so fine with that.

The real battle for us is representation in the media.  It's clear Rangers hating bigots like Jane Hamilton are out there, snivelling around in journalist positions at places like the Record, with the real ability to hurt out brand whenever they wish by painting our fans as some kind of "baying mob" like ones seen in the troubles in "northern ireland".

Hibs to be banned from SC would be the ideal scenario but in all honesty I think they will get nothing more than a very small fine and even that will take months to come out as the SFA will try and drag this out as long as possible in the hope that it'll be forgotten/old news type shite and we move along as if it didn't happen 

A public apology. A record fine in the hundreds of thousands and them to be banned from Scottish cup next season. For any other time they may reach scottish cup final they should be told their allocation will be drastically cut also.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

For me it would be:

I agree. I think if nothing happens which the longer it does I can't believe it's ok for Hibs and their fans to do as they please, they also damaged hampden. That pitch had been relaid. If that had been Rangers we would have been asked for a cheque on the Saturday night. 

I think if nothing happens we should insist that no away fans are allowed into ibrox as we can't be assured they won't wreck the stadium, won't run on the pitch and attack the players, particularly if the SFA deem it ok for people to do so. 

The longer nothing is being said or done the more I wonder why we bother. Stewart spoke of the club being treated the same as anyone else, this incident has proven if anyone didn't know that this will never happen. 

Who are we kidding?

What happened to Motherwell for the violence at the end of last season's playoff game when their scum invaded the pitch?

FUCK ALL!!!!

A slap on the wrist and told not to be naughty boys again. Remember how much of the blame for that fell on Mohsni who reacted after being pushed by a motherwell player.

If the hivee scum are actually punished I'll be amazed, but I'm expecting the sfa and snpolice to sweep as much under the carpet as possible. There is no justice, there is only the law, and we my friends aren't the lawmakers.

Six figure sum fine for invasion, goading, grass stealing, goal post breaking, assaulting our players and back room staff.

kicked out the SC next season and Europe as well. 

Petrie to resign and then die. 

Refusal of any future tickets to ER

Hivs banned from Ibrox forever. 

Hivs liquidate and never come back. 

9 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Six figure sum fine for invasion, goading, grass stealing, goal post breaking, assaulting our players and back room staff.

kicked out the SC next season and Europe as well. 

Petrie to resign and then die. 

Refusal of any future tickets to ER

Hivs banned from Ibrox forever. 

Hivs liquidate and never come back. 

Ah to dream...

Absolute minimum, HIV banned from next year's Sc, Petrie sacked from the SFA, reprerations for damage and injury to Rangers players, and repay damages to turf, goals and electronic advertising boards. Also a large fine to Hivs for the conduct of their scummy fans.

Anything less than that is a major dereliction of duty by the SFA.

Given that Motherwells sanction is to be determined 18 months after they were found guilty from last season...I expect Hivs punishment (haha, I know) to be meted out in about 4 1/2 years...................and it just wont seem so bad then.

All of the above plus being presented the bill for all damage to the ground (pitch, goalposts, electronic advertising boards around the pitch and the remote cameras they "allegedly" stole while running amok on the pitch,

Add 10% on to the total bill just for the inconvenience caused as well.

No acceptance of ticket allocations is by far the best punishment of all.

Give it half a season and other clubs and their fans will start to realise what the Rangers mean to Scottish football, whether they like it or not.

If they, and the SFA, don't want to see clubs going to the wall for good, they'll take a long hard look at things.

Hopefully, every club and it's fans will start to show the Rangers and her support the respect they deserve.

If they dont, they close down.

34 minutes ago, thebooler said:

No acceptance of ticket allocations is by far the best punishment of all.

Give it half a season and other clubs and their fans will start to realise what the Rangers mean to Scottish football, whether they like it or not.

If they, and the SFA, don't want to see clubs going to the wall for good, they'll take a long hard look at things.

Hopefully, every club and it's fans will start to show the Rangers and her support the respect they deserve.

If they dont, they close down.

I have to agree with that. I go home and away every week, and with the exception of the game against united when we didn't take up our allocation I have continued to do so through "the journey" but I have to admit I don't think I'll go back to Easter road again as I believe that is the only way to really hurt these bastards. Only downside to that is as we all know, as soon as one bear decides not to go another takes his place, as is always likely to be the case due to our huge fan base.