RFC -- old board old tricks?

thehost

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Wire said:

It's a challenging situation (IMO) for our own board with the SPFL board elections coming up soon.

That picture illustrates why we need representation. We as fans want our board taking the fight to the authorities after the violence and vandalism by Hibs, yet we want to be elected to the board so we have a voice and can effect change from the inside.

A difficult balance to find for our board.

This picture illustrates they don't give a fuck and know this board got no fucking balls to me. Building Bridges can never be done when the core group treat you with contempt, this is the Sfa board sticking two fingers up to the board and the Rangers support.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

This picture illustrates they don't give a fuck and know this board got no fucking balls to me. Building Bridges can never be done when the core group treat you with contempt, this is the Sfa board sticking two fingers up to the board and the Rangers support.

We're back in the top division and are the biggest club in Scotland. We deserve to have our voice heard on the board. 

We can stay on the periphery jumping up and down and shouting and still be easily ignored.

We have to be smart. I'm not saying roll over and have our tummy tickled, but we need to recognise the long term benefit of representation and will have to exercise diplomacy to get there.

Hibs situation exemplifies why we need it. They've got a man on the inside with a big brush with pals who are willing to hold up the rug.

Imagine what's being discussed because we aren't there to listen.

13 minutes ago, The Wire said:

We're back in the top division and are the biggest club in Scotland. We deserve to have our voice heard on the board. 

We can stay on the periphery jumping up and down and shouting and still be easily ignored.

We have to be smart. I'm not saying roll over and have our tummy tickled, but we need to recognise the long term benefit of representation and will have to exercise diplomacy to get there.

Hibs situation exemplifies why we need it. They've got a man on the inside with a big brush with pals who are willing to hold up the rug.

You keep thinking that they want our voice heard, we have never stopped being the biggest Draw in Scotland and they are quite happy we are on the outside looking in.

56 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes Smile .Seems we also have the same pathetic ,weak ,building bridges board we have had for years 

The daily rhebel and every other paper that is owned by it's parent company should be banned by Rangers. It is only by attacking these organisations where it really hurts i.e. the bank balance that we will start to see any sort of difference.

Don't just stop buying the daily rhebel, which to be fair it seems many of us don't, but add these other publications listed in this link http://www.trinitymirror.com/documents/brands-page/tm-print-portfolio-14-april.pdf 

Complain about the rhebel at this link http://www.trinitymirror.com/howtocomplain

Even send information about why you won't buy their products using this link http://www.trinitymirror.com/contact-us

If we cause enough disturbance POLITELY! then we might, just might, start to see a difference.

3 hours ago, The Wire said:

We should be demanding a seat at the table, to Hell with diplomacy.