New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Wee guy needs it for his so hopefully it's on sale before then 

I've not bought one in a couple of years but fancy getting these ones as I know full well there will be a tarrier or two on the beach etc when I'm away and fuck it im wearing the cunt regardless of the fact I don't agree with the retail deal. 

4 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I've not bought one in a couple of years but fancy getting these ones as I know full well there will be a tarrier or two on the beach etc when I'm away and fuck it im wearing the cunt regardless of the fact I don't agree with the retail deal. 

Get the shorts and socks and captains arm band

I ordered the new Iceland away top off of that Aliexpress website. Clearly fake tops but it was only a tenner,if the quality is decent enough I'll be getting our tops from there until such times as the retail deal is beneficial to us.

25 minutes ago, Sket said:

I ordered the new Iceland away top off of that Aliexpress website. Clearly fake tops but it was only a tenner,if the quality is decent enough I'll be getting our tops from there until such times as the retail deal is beneficial to us.

Fucking Iceland Kerry katonas a cunt

27 minutes ago, Sket said:

So you'll buy a fake Rangers strip first. 

Ffs heard it all now. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you'll buy a fake Rangers strip first. 

Ffs heard it all now. 

I've ordered 1 of those tops aswell and will use it for playing 5s but still intend on buying the genuine home top when it is released 

Kitbag does some cracking deals on strips, got my wee man the Chelsea kit for £20.  I'm fancying the home kit and 3 rd kit for next season, but I can easily wait until he grows out of his current 2 kits.

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I'm the same, I started a thread a while a go about wearing alternative Rangers gear and while like everbody else I'm disgusted at the retail deal the thought of wandering around Spain in July looking at tarrier bastards wearing that stinking green and grey abortion of a strip will be to much for me to bear, so like you fuck it I'm buying it 

18 minutes ago, SMJ1872 said:

Surely someone on here knows or has talked to someone in the megastore and might have some info for us? ;) 

I tried to go up earlier to ask but was threatened, spat on and called scum. Once I finally managed to make it past Joey Barton the folk in the shop wouldn't tell me anything.