New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Sket said:

Ye can get frozen greggs steak bakes but.

Kerry Katona is a cunt,indeed.

Greggs? Uggh.

You can't beat an Aulds Savoury Pie! Again though, I'm originally from Greenock so I was probably fed them from birth.

8 hours ago, Sket said:

I ordered the new Iceland away top off of that Aliexpress website. Clearly fake tops but it was only a tenner,if the quality is decent enough I'll be getting our tops from there until such times as the retail deal is beneficial to us.

Think they're from Thailand, quality decent enough.

I know one of the best wholesales in Thailand that does a roaring trade in such tops, he'll have been well busy as usual before a big football tournament, guys from the UK buying in bulk for car boot sales and the like.

I'm buying that one (don't know if it's the 3rd one or away one) the two-tone white and light blue. Stunning top. Going to New York a week on Tuesday so will buy it for cutting about Big Apple in :D

Don't get people weaeingfootball tops on holiday, its tacky as fuck and Tim like behaviour in my opinion. Remember in Greece a Tim had the same top on for days and an Irish flagover the balcony. Not a towel a fucjing flag. Stinking cunt. Na not for me classless,.cheap and tacky. 

8 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Don't get people weaeingfootball tops on holiday, its tacky as fuck and Tim like behaviour in my opinion. Remember in Greece a Tim had the same top on for days and an Irish flagover the balcony. Not a towel a fucjing flag. Stinking cunt. Na not for me classless,.cheap and tacky. 

9 year olds wearing football tops on holiday is tacky as fuck and Tim like? 

Without starting the whole buy/don't buy saga again but did the club not say to wait for further info on the retail etc?

And if you phoned the club shop is it not still run by sportsdirect? so if they are saying thursday could this be sportsdirect selling without the club doing a proper launch?

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

Without starting the whole buy/don't buy saga again but did the club not say to wait for further info on the retail etc?

And if you phoned the club shop is it not still run by sportsdirect? so if they are saying thursday could this be sportsdirect selling without the club doing a proper launch?

I don't actually know tbh mate. However the wee guys asked for it for going away so I'll get it, rather than try and explain about a fat bastard and a retail deal

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't actually know tbh mate. However the wee guys asked for it for going away so I'll get it, rather than try and explain about a fat bastard and a retail deal

Yeah would just be interesting to know who is calling the shots in the shop

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

9 year olds wearing football tops on holiday is tacky as fuck and Tim like? 

No but we are hardly talking about a bunch of nine year olds are we so grown men or even teenagers about 18 etc, aye its a bit tacky. 

They aliexpress fake tops look snide as fuck...you can tell by the joined up stitchin and the bits falling off after 1 wash... id rather wear an old top than look like a gypo wearin that shite

50 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

I like to wear a Rangers top on holiday, or anywhere else for that matter, I obviously don't wear one 4 days straight and I don't have flags put out on my balcony either, but I fail to see why someone being proud to wear his teams colours abroad would be looked on as tacky by their own. 

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

You stick to warring yer fruit of the loom polo shirt.