New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Don't get people weaeingfootball tops on holiday, its tacky as fuck and Tim like behaviour in my opinion. Remember in Greece a Tim had the same top on for days and an Irish flagover the balcony. Not a towel a fucjing flag. Stinking cunt. Na not for me classless,.cheap and tacky. 

Don't get people like you taking offence to it tbh , I love people knowing who I and and what I am ( orange bastard and proud ) . I don't see how class comes into it at all unless u think ur better than other bears on holiday who do this 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't actually know tbh mate. However the wee guys asked for it for going away so I'll get it, rather than try and explain about a fat bastard and a retail deal

I printed off that most interesting thread from the boardroom forum about 2.60 for every tenner and gave it to my 9 and 7 yr old. 

Thought that would explain it better..

3 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Don't get people weaeingfootball tops on holiday, its tacky as fuck and Tim like behaviour in my opinion. Remember in Greece a Tim had the same top on for days and an Irish flagover the balcony. Not a towel a fucjing flag. Stinking cunt. Na not for me classless,.cheap and tacky. 

i wear them on holiday because usually i like to go somewhere warm and my rangers tops are perfect for keeping cool when it's roasting outside. couldn't give a fuck if anyone thinks it's classless cheap or tacky. 

3 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Each to their own i suppose, but personally I love bumping into fellow bears abroad wearing their team colours and having a wee blether about the football, don't know how wearing a Rangers top can be described as tim like tbh 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Each to their own i suppose, but personally I love bumping into fellow bears abroad wearing their team colours and having a wee blether about the football, don't know how wearing a Rangers top can be described as tim like tbh 

(tu) you see the top and you instantly know you have at least one thing in common to talk about with them.  It's agreat wee icebreaker.

Just now, gogzy said:

(tu) you see the top and you instantly know you have at least one thing in common to talk about with them.  It's agreat wee icebreaker.

And when you see one of the mhanky mob in their moth eaten finery you know you will have fuck all in common with them and stay well clear!

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

And when you see one of the mhanky mob in their moth eaten finery you know you will have fuck all in common with them and stay well clear!

:D  exactly.   Or you know where to aim your abuse if you feel like being a dick :D

If the tops are to be revealed on Thursday then all the promotional pictures with players should have happened by now. Wonder if that has happened? I am actually more interested in what will happen between the Club and SD rather than what the top looks like.

4 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

If the tops are to be revealed on Thursday then all the promotional pictures with players should have happened by now. Wonder if that has happened? I am actually more interested in what will happen between the Club and SD rather than what the top looks like.

This is what i was getting at earlier, if they go on sale without any promotion from the club the court cases are deffo going to be interesting!

29 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

34 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

This is what i was getting at earlier, if they go on sale without any promotion from the club the court cases are deffo going to be interesting!

You would imagine if the Club are refusing the use of the badge then access to players to model the new kits would also be refused. I don't think SD will be too bothered about it as this will now be about Ashleys ego rather than pounds.It will be interesting to see what Rangers do.

2 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Is this going to be a club sanctioned top or an SD top?

AFAIK Sd can't produce a strip with our crest on it.   if the club produce one with our crest on it instead i will be buying that one.

I am going to go with the clubs wishes for now and not buy any tops till later.  However if it isn't sorted by xmas i will have to go out and buy it for the kids like i do every year :D

3 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Exactly mate, said to the misses earlier, if we see anycunt cutting about in their green and grey that the hotel they can get to fuck 

On 29 May 2016 at 11:59 AM, Sket said:

I ordered the new Iceland away top off of that Aliexpress website. Clearly fake tops but it was only a tenner,if the quality is decent enough I'll be getting our tops from there until such times as the retail deal is beneficial to us.

Link?

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well if it's true the club don't want us to buy them why would we do a photo shoot. 

This is all very confusing to me, where did the pictures of the taps come from?

If SD cannot sell them who can?  

It seems a real clusterfuck to me and needs sorted asap.