Silence is deafening

Have these bastards once again tried to whitewash the Riot .

All is seems  like last year after the Motherwell game  .Nothing for weeks until it wasn't such high profile .Then there was even less .

What worries me also .The clubs silence over the last 3/4 days .Have the SFA thrown a grenade at our Club and threatened them to keep quiet or even given them some cock and bull story ,that action will be taken this time to shut us up .

I wouldn't trust these cunts to penalise Hivs without involving us 

It just doesn't seem right after our initial statement and certainly after some of the attacks that have came out way last 3/4 days .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd imagine things are quiet at the club atm because mostly everybody will be away on holiday.

But yes,they are trying to sweep it all under the carpet,wouldn't expect any less.

All we can do as a support is to keep it serious and in focus.Keep applying the P 

There are clever guys out there that should keep the anti up . You 

We can't let this one go the way of last year though .

Motherwell fans are allowed to hit our players with flag sticks and invade the pitch,after beating us, without punishment.

The Scottish football authorities can't therefore punish hivs for the same offences,that would be favouritism.

So the message is simple,keep on abusing Rangers.

But IF we dare sing a song,then lo and behold,they will throw the book at us.

Scotland has became a strange country to live.

Great British servicemen fought for our liberty and our right to have free speech,yet nowadays saying words seems worse than violence.

The silence from all sides is worrying, hopefully investigation and dialogue is ongoing in the background.  Or even more worrying the SFA are concentrating feverishly on the biggest whitewash ever concocted.

5 minutes ago, Grundy said:

The silence from all sides is worrying, hopefully investigation and dialogue is ongoing in the background.  Or even more worrying the SFA are concentrating feverishly on the biggest whitewash ever concocted.

I'm sure they believe that if they say nothing for long enough, eventually it will go away. Classic SFA stance, unless of course we were the club under question then it would have been dealt with swiftly and harshly 

37 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Motherwell fans are allowed to hit our players with flag sticks and invade the pitch,after beating us, without punishment.

The Scottish football authorities can't therefore punish hivs for the same offences,that would be favouritism.

So the message is simple,keep on abusing Rangers.

But IF we dare sing a song,then lo and behold,they will throw the book at us.

Scotland has became a strange country to live.

Great British servicemen fought for our liberty and our right to have free speech,yet nowadays saying words seems worse than violence.

??Our support must box clever in all that we say and do. ??The enemy's of our club have underestimated the class of our club and fans. Having the moral high ground after that cup final debacle should be worn as a badge of honour by Bears on every ocassion to remind our detractors that we remain the preeminent club on and off the pitch. ? I trust our board to take the SFA to task in the fullness of time.

I'm not really sure why we would demand an independent inquiry then keep putting out statements. I would expect our fans board to challenge any and all lies perpetrated by Anti-Rangers sources.

We also have a fighting fund that should be used to take legal recourse against those found to have blatantly lied about us. After all, the fans are the club.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing will happen until the SFA complete their "independent investigation". What do you want to club to say, in addition to the previous statements made?

I agree to an extent but following the allegations made about our supporters outside the ground I'd like to see some pressure kept on the those who are responsible for the lies.

21 minutes ago, Grundy said:

I agree to an extent but following the allegations made about our supporters outside the ground I'd like to see some pressure kept on the those who are responsible for the lies.

And that's the police federation apparently. That's where the pressure should be and should come as part of their investigation. Not just putting statements out for the sake of it.

15 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Club 1872 board need to really grasp the nettle of anger that the negative journalism is developing amongst their members and wider Rangers community. I understood this was the purpose of a unified supporters group so that the fans influence can be  seen to be heard:pipe:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

All is seems  like last year after the Motherwell game  .Nothing for weeks until it wasn't such high profile .Then there was even less .

What worries me also .The clubs silence over the last 3/4 days .Have the SFA thrown a grenade at our Club and threatened them to keep quiet or even given them some cock and bull story ,that action will be taken this time to shut us up .

It just doesn't seem right after our initial statement and certainly after some of the attacks that have came out way last 3/4 days .

Fuck sake, how many threads is that the day you've made?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

They've not TRIED to do it they HAVE done it, I can't believe over a week and nothing :(

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's a certainty we will get punishment, the test will be the difference in both punishment. 

Whats the bet it's not that much different. 

We will certainly get done with fans fighting on the pitch, smoke bombs and naughty singing which should result in a fine.

Hivs I don't know but if it's an honest investigation then they must be hammered and possibly further sanctions than a fine. 

The problem is the footballing authorities being the incompetent pricks they are have already set a precedent with the probation nonsense they issued to Motherwell. I would like to think the attack on players and staff must be a game changer albeit I don't think hearts actually got fined for the guy who attacked the lurgan bigot.

53 minutes ago, StrzBlue said:

??Our support must box clever in all that we say and do. ??The enemy's of our club have underestimated the class of our club and fans. Having the moral high ground after that cup final debacle should be worn as a badge of honour by Bears on every ocassion to remind our detractors that we remain the preeminent club on and off the pitch. ? I trust our board to take the SFA to task in the fullness of time.

They had fucking better.

If something isn't done to stop the treatment we have received then it's only a matter of time before someone loses their life at a game.

The constant demonisation of our club and our support makes me sick,it's time to fight back.

Once we are back on top next season these bastards are going to go into meltdown so we need to be prepared to meet the cunts head on.

When their mouthpiece did a 180 backtrack live on radio Scotland it would be hard for them to keep the onslaught going. They know however they have mission accomplished as there is no chance of  the same amount of backtracking as the lies they have mislead the country with.

49 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And that's the police federation apparently. That's where the pressure should be and should come as part of their investigation. Not just putting statements out for the sake of it.

Police federation contacts can be found at http://www.spf.org.uk/people/joint-central-committe/

There is located a contact page for questions.