Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

Popped into the ticket office today and spoke with a lady who confirmed that the transfer requests are being done now and hoped that the public sale will start either at the end of June or early July. I asked if people on the waiting list would be informed by e-mail and she said she was not sure about that but assumed we would be.

Once the public sale is announced I think it will be a mad rush for us all. :animal::animal::animal:

Was reading up on the chat from the NARSA convention and one of the directors came out and said it would be practically impossible to move the smellies from the Broomloan Stand. ?

1 hour ago, Bossorange said:

Bump 

(I've already renewed)

but I'm curious to know when public sale is

Was in the ticket office last week getting a seat move and the guy said they're struggling just now and dealing with a backlog which will impact the public sale.

i doubt there will be many left for the public sale. we already have 33,000 then by the time those on the waiting list get their seats. might only be a few thousand seats for public sale and they will be all shite seats.

6 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Motherwell Away - 16th - Month on Thursday!

If I signed up for away games and cup matches should I expect a ticket for this?

Just now, giffnockger said:

Was wondering this as well mate, I'm in same boat so hopefully, if not hopefully through my bus

Just texted my old boy, hes missing the game but says we should get tickets from the Club, saves me having to try and sort one.

19 minutes ago, Willis said:

If I signed up for away games and cup matches should I expect a ticket for this?

Same but read somewhere the cunts are only giving us the same amount of seats that we give them at Ibrox. 

15 hours ago, B1872 said:

Was in the ticket office last week getting a seat move and the guy said they're struggling just now and dealing with a backlog which will impact the public sale.

Is your seat move all sorted ? I'm still waiting on word back for mines.

I went into ticket office today and done my seat move. Wasn't fussed where I went just wanted to move from BR so the wee barra could get a ticket against the fiddlers. Ended up in BF3. Most of the Copland was sold out. I think there was only 2 together near corner.