Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

12 minutes ago, now then forever said:

What do you reckon we've sold now?  Must be comfortably over 40k.  I tried to do a rough count of the available seats left on the stadium planner.  It's mostly just the BR and CD, I estimated only about 7k left on the planner? Not sure how many seats they're holding back from the planner as not being available for season tickets..just the away corner I presume?

Away corner is about 2k including segregation and another wee bit beside the away section that doesn't seem to have been made available yet. 

I'd say it looks like about 39k atm.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does there not have to be a certain amount of seats left to sell as single match tickets?

Not as far as I know. I'd imagine the Board would want to keep some for game by game. So would I tbh. Need to give people that can't afford STs or whatever a chance to come.

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not as far as I know. I'd imagine the Board would want to keep some for game by game. So would I tbh. Need to give people that can't afford STs or whatever a chance to come.

Even when we were on top and during the nineties there was certain years for whatever reason I didn't have a ST, always got a ticket outwith playing them , when I would pay off certain stewards at the gate, it will settle down imo and after a couple of seasons it will taper off to what we had before 2012 , I always believe that if you really want to be there you will, I'm not being negative just going off what I remember from previous years when all was well 

13 minutes ago, rybrown said:

Season ticket in BF1 purchased.. Buzzing for the season to start now! Very limited numbers left on sale. Amazing how quickly they've sold out.. WATP!:7325:

Not that amazing mate but well done on your fantastic purchase, does it include bheast games? made up for you. :541:

Thought it would have been more by now tbh. 33,000 renewed and only 4000 since general sale began:belm:. Obviously a rough number but would have expected a great surge of tickets purchased from general sales.  Perhaps as someone mentioned, the 5 week month/payday next week may see a lot more bought by then.  Just want the place jam packed and rawking :7325:

Great renewal figure :541:

Just got mines back after a 2 year absence! Done zebra 4 month plan this time though via the website. Got accepted and verified etc but whats the payment dates anyone know? Book cost £410 in BF with jungle games.

13 hours ago, southdown 1916 said:

38,700 at midday

Means we have already passed last seasons tally with over a month to go before new season starts.

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

What is the target for the club? 44K?

Originally it was over 40,000 but then the chat was all about breaking the record of 44,000 we had in 2007. Personally I hope we reach as many as possible so we can give the smellies as little as possible.

On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM, now then forever said:

What do you reckon we've sold now?  Must be comfortably over 40k.  I tried to do a rough count of the available seats left on the stadium planner.  It's mostly just the BR and CD, I estimated only about 7k left on the planner? Not sure how many seats they're holding back from the planner as not being available for season tickets..just the away corner I presume?

Give every visiting support  500 tickets 

18 minutes ago, PrsosPonytail said:

Anyone ever sat in Bill Struth Rear Restricted? I can imagine the club deck overhanging will block out the top half of the Sandy Jardine, but is the pitch view obstructed?

It totally depends on where the supporting pillar is. Some seats are nearly perfect and you only have to lean back or forward to catch a glimpse of the corner flag or whatever. On the flip side, some are horrendous and you have half the pitch blocked out.

if you look on the seat plan, try and work out where the pillar would be from the restricted seats and choose one that you think's closest to a non restricted seat (probably the majority of the sold seats in that section).