Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

3 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Aye but she told me they were planning on contacting people who hadn't paid yet to make sure they are still wanting their season tickets to free up some tickets.

Has the dealine not well passed why have they waited surely if they've not paid that's it? 

2 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Anybody still waiting on there season ticket getting delivered? I bought it three weeks ago and no here yet.

I imagine the ticket office will still be very busy but I'd probably give them a phone if you haven't got it by the end of the week mate.

On 6/3/2016 at 9:04 AM, AlBear85 said:

All existing Kingaling members are getting complimentary tickets to the new Houston Graham Murray stand, that is currently being built.

Will be a suspended platform over the centre circle with a glass floor housing only the staunchest of the staunch.

I like how you do irony Albear...or is it sarcasm?!

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, HeHaw said:

Spoke with a women in the ticket office yesterday and she told me there's only 10 season tickets left. 

All gone now except for the non-Celtic 43000, in the bag excluding the non-Celtic BR STs.

14 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Anybody still waiting on there season ticket getting delivered? I bought it three weeks ago and no here yet.

I got a new card last season, will the card be replaced for the new design or will it carry on as is?

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I got a new card last season, will the card be replaced for the new design or will it carry on as is?

Carry on, if the club produced smart cards every season it would be a total waste of money , if you lose or break they will replace usually free of charge, it was a £5 to get it replaced years ago. 

Season Tickets Still Available

EXCITEMENT continues to build ahead of Rangers’ return to the Scottish Premiership – and you can still be a part of it.

Season tickets remain available to purchase in the Family Section, with prices from just £50 for kids and £295 for adults. So far, briefs for the new campaign have been flying out the door, and hopes remain high the record 43,170 sold in season 2006/07 will be beaten.

Rangers has led the way in family entertainment on matchdays with an improved and unbeatable entertainment service for our young fans and families in the Broomloan Rear Family Stand.  The fun begins an hour and a half before kick-off when our young supporters can enjoy entertainment ranging from face painting, arts & crafts, DJ with games and money can’t buy prizes. Bluecoats also act as hosts in the Family Section and kids will have the chance to meet Broxi Bear and enjoy regular player autograph and photo sessions with the first team squad throughout the coming season.

With Ibrox set to be packed out every week, this is your way of ensuring your place as the club chases a world record 55th league championship success.

Family section season tickets are available online HERE, 0871 702 1972* or by visiting the Rangers Ticket Centre. *calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/season-tickets-still-available/?

Rangers has led the way in family entertainment on matchdays with an improved and unbeatable entertainment service for our young fans and families in the Broomloan Rear Family Stand.  The fun begins an hour and a half before kick-off when our young supporters can enjoy entertainment ranging from face painting, arts & crafts, DJ with games and money can’t buy prizes. Bluecoats also act as hosts in the Family Section and kids will have the chance to meet Broxi Bear and enjoy regular player autograph and photo sessions with the first team squad throughout the coming season.

With Ibrox set to be packed out every week, this is your way of ensuring your place as the club chases a world record 55th league championship success.

Family section season tickets are available online HERE, 0871 702 1972* or by visiting the Rangers Ticket Centre. *calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.

Good to see big Nizzy still getting a gig.

Just on my last round of travelling so was watching the old moneys before I bought another book this season (not a stealth I'm on holiday post). Looks like the only seats left are in the family stand or BF5 and won't include the tim games. Boys saying on here that tickets will become available if folk don't pay up, anyone know if this is true? Still in Vietnam so would rather not pay all the added costs to phone the ticket office. Im going to get a book regardless cos I've managed to scrape enough cash together but would rather wait if other seats are going to become available. Cheers in advance lads. 

1 hour ago, cp9 said:

Just on my last round of travelling so was watching the old moneys before I bought another book this season (not a stealth I'm on holiday post). Looks like the only seats left are in the family stand or BF5 and won't include the tim games. Boys saying on here that tickets will become available if folk don't pay up, anyone know if this is true? Still in Vietnam so would rather not pay all the added costs to phone the ticket office. Im going to get a book regardless cos I've managed to scrape enough cash together but would rather wait if other seats are going to become available. Cheers in advance lads. 

Buy one now and IF seats become available, get a transfer.