McKay staying on the bench tonight

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if there is a separate thread but the hypocrisy from Strachan is unbelievable, he has stated that McGinn still has a future in the Scotland set up even though Hibs are still a second tier team.

Even though I will support any Scottish Rangers player who wants to play for Scotland in this day and age I really don't give a fuck about Scotland as a team whilst this hypocrisy still exists.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Plays for Nottingham Forest FC (English Championship)

He's a winger, that's had 26 appearances and 2 goals. 

He's also pretty ugly. Right big dumbo Ears. 

How the fuck does a guy with only 900 minutes played and 3 goal contributions get in ahead of our wee Barry who has almost 7 times as much of an impact on what I would say is a better team...I agree, he looks like one of "them" imo.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

How the fuck does a guy with only 900 minutes played and 3 goal contributions get in ahead of our wee Barry who has almost 7 times as much of an impact on what I would say is a better team...I agree, he looks like one of "them" imo.

Cause Strachin is a fucking tim loving cunt. 

Guest Lloyd72

That's the exact reason I don't watch Scotland anymore, Because it's all about the tarriers with him. Tierney had one good game and he got called up and handed his senior debut. Barrie has to wait an entire season and even then sit on the bench for 90 minutes while Mccarthur, Burke and Fletcher, players that offer nothing get on ahead of him.

4 minutes ago, The_Blue_Flash said:

Who the **** is Bryson???

this is a joke if I was Barrie I'd say if you are not even going to play me for 5 minutes **** the French game I am going home!!!

The ginger rhodent is taking the pish. Barrie should tell him to go fuck himself and get on the next plane home!

That team are rank. Scotland have been for a long long time and that is exactly how they will remain.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

That's the exact reason I don't watch Scotland anymore, Because it's all about the tarriers with him. Tierney had one good game and he got called up and handed his senior debut. Barrie has to wait an entire season and even then sit on the bench for 90 minutes while Mccarthur, Burke and Fletcher, players that offer nothing get on ahead of him.

I don't have an issue with Tierney he was the best player they had when we played them in the semi and from what I've heard he's pretty good young player.

My issue is with the amount of average Championship and relegation zone EPL players he constantly picks regardless of form. I think both Rangers and Celtic have players in their teams who are much better than the majority of those shitty players that are constantly picked. The only way Scotland will ever make it to another finals is when the team is full of Rangers and Celtic players, as they generally have the mentality required to compete at the top end of the game because they are winners.